Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 01:31 PM

58,749 posts, read 27,092,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
And you would do so at the cost of disenfranchising a few million US citizen voters?
I have asked over and over, who is disenfranchised and how?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2014, 01:33 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,671,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Oh they're just parroting Democrat propaganda.

Old 11-04-2014, 01:38 PM

58,749 posts, read 27,092,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Do you know who is most likely to not have the documents on hand? Poor whites. I wish the Democrats would stop making this about blacks. That's so insulting to me and my family.
"]Do you know who is most likely to not have the documents on hand? Poor whites."

Exactly. The left whines about blacks even though there are MANY poor whites yet, they totality ignore that fact.

Old 11-04-2014, 02:00 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,764,307 times
Quote:

Read the report...

GAO found that turnout was reduced by larger amounts:

• among registrants, as of 2008, between the ages of 18 and 23 than among
registrants between the ages of 44 and 53;
• among registrants who had been registered less than 1 year than among
registrants who had been registered 20 years or more; and
• among African-American registrants than among White, Asian-American, and
Hispanic registrants. GAO did not find consistent reductions in turnout among
Asian-American or Hispanic registrants compared to White registrants, thus
suggesting that the laws did not have larger effects among these subgroups.

How? Because they have trouble producing the required documents.

Old 11-04-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
"]Do you know who is most likely to not have the documents on hand? Poor whites."

Exactly. The left whines about blacks even though there are MANY poor whites yet, they totality ignore that fact.
No. Among Blacks. There are more poor whites but not in proportion to their percentage of the population.

Am elderly Black is three times as likely to be poor as an elderly White.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:06 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,767,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
They've rectified the situation by "calibrating" voting machines to tick the DEM candidate.

Early Voting in Illinois got off to its typical start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

Illinois Ballot Machine Changes Votes From Republican to Democrat - Katie Pavlich

And this back in 2012:
WASHINGTON – The outcome of the Nov. 6 presidential election shocked almost everyone, with very few analysts expecting Barack Obama to win so decisively and to take so many of the “battleground” states that seemed to be pulling toward Romney.

But then the reports of voting irregularities started leaking out, then gushing out – like the 59 different Philadelphia voting divisions in which Mitt Romney received zero votes compared to Obama’s 19,605. And the Cleveland precinct in which Obama beat Romney 542 to 0. (In fact, Romney received zero votes in nine Cleveland precincts.) And that’s just the beginning.

Read more at THE BIG LIST of vote fraud reports

It's hysterical how the Dems are always screaming "Republicans are suppressing the vote" while they are actually committing voter fraud.
Again... what makes anyone believe our votes will actually be properly counted?

Originally Posted by Quick Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Oh they're just parroting Democrat propaganda.
Conservative voters, in reality.

Last edited by steven_h; 10-04-2015 at 11:22 AM..

Old 10-04-2015, 11:09 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,326,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
Why do you feel it is important to let people, who are not legal citizens, of this country vote in major elections?
Stupid thread based on a stupid post based on a stupid assumption.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:10 AM

6,606 posts, read 4,987,661 times
Quote:
Again... what makes anyone believe our votes will actually be properly counted?
A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast - The Washington Post

This the reality, if you live in an alternate reality its hard to argue with you.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:31 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,767,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Say's a person who believes what a self investigation uncovers.

PLEASE think about it... do only 31 incidents actually sound plausable, let alone reasonable? Doesn't that seem just a tad skewed at all to you? A billion transactions (this is what a vote is) of anything; buying groceries, bank deposits, investments, ANYTHING would have far more discrepancies than 36.

My alternate reality is having the ability to know when something is wrong. But hey, carry on with all the other parrots who believe what the talking heads (on both sides) tell you to believe.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Say's a person who believes what a self investigation uncovers.

PLEASE think about it... do only 31 incidents actually sound plausable, let alone reasonable? Doesn't that seem just a tad skewed at all to you? A billion transactions (this is what a vote is) of anything; buying groceries, bank deposits, investments, ANYTHING would have far more discrepancies than 36.

My alternate reality is having the ability to know when something is wrong. But hey, carry on with all the other parrots who believe what the talking heads (on both sides) tell you to believe.
It was done by a law professor. It appears that he listed all he could find. All that really says is that voter fraud that might be thwarted by ID requirements is very rare. Simple reason...very ineffective way to influence an election. If you actually intend to have impact you would stuff a ballot box or tamper with a voting machine or introduce a mess of absentee ballots.

Face it. The ID stuff is to disenfranchise poor Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies