Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 08:40 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Now Hillary, on the other hand, doesn't require much thought to come up with several scandals she was at the center of; starting with Whitewater and her insider trading.
I don't think that will hurt Hillary too much, but I don't think she will even make it past the first five States in the primaries. But then again, the thread is about Jeb. I also opened a poll about Jeb (would you vote for him Y/N)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2014, 08:47 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I don't think that will hurt Hillary too much, but I don't think she will even make it past the first five States in the primaries. But then again, the thread is about Jeb. I also opened a poll about Jeb (would you vote for him Y/N)
no... in fact HELL NO!

I am tired of the political elites who have made politics a life long and generational occupation (literally). I've had enough of the Bush's and the Clinton's (sounds like a feud)

RAND PAUL 2016

Old 10-28-2014, 08:48 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Default Gov. Bush or Florida

Jeb Bush was Gov. he was a strong Gov. and Florida flourished. During the Hurricanes he demonstrated what Gov. Should do. I know I was wiped out twice in those Hurricane Charlie and Janine. ( Fitting My X wife is named Janine)

His Immigration policy I differed with. I like the Jan Brewer (Arizona) approach much better.

Any I like his no thrills approach to the many problems we had and balanced the state budget. One of my favorite Jeb quotes is " Well that's a nice program, but how is it going to be funded" Classic Jeb!

Old 10-28-2014, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
no... in fact HELL NO!

I am tired of the political elites who have made politics a life long and generational occupation (literally). I've had enough of the Bush's and the Clinton's (sounds like a feud)

RAND PAUL 2016
Rand Paul 2028 or 2032, or even 2024, but he is nowhere near ready in 2016.

Huckabee is ready now.

Old 10-28-2014, 08:57 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Jeb Bush was Gov. he was a strong Gov. and Florida flourished. During the Hurricanes he demonstrated what Gov. Should do. I know I was wiped out twice in those Hurricane Charlie and Janine. ( Fitting My X wife is named Janine)

His Immigration policy I differed with. I like the Jan Brewer (Arizona) approach much better.

Any I like his no thrills approach to the many problems we had and balanced the state budget. One of my favorite Jeb quotes is " Well that's a nice program, but how is it going to be funded" Classic Jeb!
thank you, that was a very good post.....

Old 10-28-2014, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The name of the Hurricane was Jeanne, and it was not very big, and neither was Charley (nor Charlie)

Old 10-28-2014, 09:00 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
no, I wouldn't but I don't even know if I'll be voting at all, as I'm so fed up with politics....
I'm conservative, but feel the repubs are no better then those they hammer....they are all crooked and have done nothing but hurt the U.S.

Anyway, I was so hoping someone would jolt whatever it was that Jebb did...I cannot remember....

I'm wondering if it was all about counting those votes, when it got all messed up, and they were holding up the results...?

Don't remember to much about that either?

Old 10-28-2014, 09:01 AM

2,852 posts, read 1,613,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I think it had to do with him marrying a Hispanic woman and being the governor of Texas.

John Ellis "Jeb" Bush (born February 11, 1953) served as the 43rd Governor of Florida from 1999 to 2007.

Old 10-28-2014, 09:06 AM

2,852 posts, read 1,613,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
i am from Louisiana. I know full well what happened in NO in the aftermath of Katrina.

we do NOT agree at all on that.

and you are mixing medaphores. We are talking about JEB bush. NOT George W.

geez. I guess the blame gwb for everything extends to Jeb too. good grief.

Jeb has never been linked to alcoholism.
Direct from Wikepedia: Jeb Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-28-2014, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I'm wondering if it was all about counting those votes, when it got all messed up, and they were holding up the results...?

Don't remember to much about that either?
No. Jeb specifically said he would not get involved in the vote counting at all to avoid even a hint of controversy since his brother was in the race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies