Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are anti-"discrimination" laws as currently practiced in much of America, bigoted against
yes 44 33.85%
no 86 66.15%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2014, 12:53 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
It's very possible, and happens all the time.
not as much as you would think, your assuming everyone would admit to having homosexual relations.

this paragraph says it perfectly
Michael Fumento reports: "Do You Believe in Magic?"
Quote:
The New York City Department of Health has noted that the majority of men it interviews who have AIDS and who originally claim prostitute contact as their only risk later admit to homosexuality or drug abuse. Because the department takes lying into account and knows how truly difficult it is for a man to catch this disease from a woman, it has listed only twelve out of the more than 30,000 AIDS cases diagnosed in New York City as verified cases of AIDS passing from female to male through intercourse.
looking at the numbers from the CDC it's seems that there is a strong over-count of "black heterosexual"
CDC ? HIV in the United States ? Statistics Overview ? Statistics Center ? HIV/AIDS

compare black woman to white woman to see what I'm saying.

it seems clear that the much of the black "black heterosexual" is really black homosexual, This notion is clearly supported by reports of about the black community and homosexuality (many black gays claiming they aren't) from both liberal and conservative sources.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2014, 08:09 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,094,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
not as much as you would think, your assuming everyone would admit to having homosexual relations.

this paragraph says it perfectly
Michael Fumento reports: "Do You Believe in Magic?"

looking at the numbers from the CDC it's seems that there is a strong over-count of "black heterosexual"
CDC ? HIV in the United States ? Statistics Overview ? Statistics Center ? HIV/AIDS

compare black woman to white woman to see what I'm saying.

it seems clear that the much of the black "black heterosexual" is really black homosexual, This notion is clearly supported by reports of about the black community and homosexuality (many black gays claiming they aren't) from both liberal and conservative sources.
Why are you only looking at the US?

Old 11-06-2014, 08:20 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,019 times
Quote:
Why are you only looking at the US?
because it has the best stats

look at Europe and it's the same phenomenon

in Africa most countries don't report gay versus normal.
there are reports of it being much 10 times higher for identifiable gays
in South Africa there are reports that many people who got aids through gay sex yet they identify themselves as not gay

Old 11-06-2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:
because it has the best stats

look at Europe and it's the same phenomenon

in Africa most countries don't report gay versus normal.
there are reports of it being much 10 times higher for identifiable gays
in South Africa there are reports that many people who got aids through gay sex yet they identify themselves as not gay
More women have HIV than men. Women most certainly can transmit HIV to men, and it happens thousands of times every day. It is not "next to impossible" as you claim.

Old 11-06-2014, 08:26 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,337,121 times
Quote:
except a woman giving aids to a man is next to impossible
This statement blows my mind!

This man isn't worth talking to at all. You guys really should stop wasting your time, he is a waste of effort who is clearly ignorant, arrogant, hateful, and bigoted.

Old 11-06-2014, 09:05 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,487,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf39us View Post
This statement blows my mind!

This man isn't worth talking to at all. You guys really should stop wasting your time, he is a waste of effort who is clearly ignorant, arrogant, hateful, and bigoted.
You hit that nail on the head.

Old 11-06-2014, 09:28 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,248 times
Quote:
More women have HIV than men. Women most certainly can transmit HIV to men, and it happens thousands of times every day. It is not "next to impossible" as you claim.
More women have HIV than men ? Is that internationally, because it's not true in the U.S..

Old 11-06-2014, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
More women have HIV than men ? Is that internationally, because it's not true in the U.S..
Yes it is true, and yes, I'm talking about the totality of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, not simply about it in the US.

Old 11-06-2014, 12:01 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,091,750 times
Quote:
and the constitution was never supposed to apply to the states, which makes things tricky no matter where you stand on any issue regarding interpreting anyone of the bill of rights. but you can reinterpret the constitution to positions that ran counter to every single person who voted on the 14th amendment
The constitution doesn't apply to the states? Well, that's not even a little true. In fact, the constitution even says so by stating that if it's not specified, then the responsibility falls on the states.

Quote:
Everyone who voted in the 14th amendment was a white supremacist. What they thought it unimportant.
By choosing one religion, you deny all others. This has to mean that the right to deny any religion you choose is protected because inability to deny means there is no choice. Please explain to my how that's wrong.

Quote:
liberalism = nazisim
if people would have killed anyone who voted for the nazi party in 1933 millions of more people would not have been killed.
This is a justification? Mass murder to stop a different mass murder is ok? You also assume that peace would exist only if the Nazis didn't exist, but that's likely not true. Someone just as bad could easily take Hitlers place; maybe someone worse. Point is, dealing with hypothetical history is pointless and has little to no basis in fact.

Quote:
this chart is good even if his reasoning is not
http://www.ricknevin.com/uploads/USA...Record_Low.pdf

100 years ago murder rates were lower
And 50 years ago they were about the same. 20 years ago they were higher. Murder rates look like they're on a predictable pattern. I see far too many people posting up statistics, picking out the one that helps them, and ignoring everything else.

Quote:
I never said that
I said that logically I have no problem with killing ultra leftist liberals (the issues I'm referring to are not political but moral)
However that book (bible) you want me to abandon doesn't want me to kill you
You think I'm an ultra-leftist? Haha... ok.

Moral reasons? I don't kill because I place value on human life. You don't kill for fear that a magical man who may or may not exist will be upset, but if he allowed it, you'd do it. Who's the worst person here, really.

Quote:
who's morality?
I think same sex "marriage" is worse than slavery.
Quote:
Chamberlain did more to save Jews than Roosevelt
read about the Kindertransport
Chamberlain could have prevented Hitler from seizing power but didn't. Had he acted sooner, no Jews would have been in any danger to be saved from.

Quote:
if laws can be interpreted counter to the interpretations every single person who made that law become law, then laws are worthless and judges opinions are the only law that counts.
you are not in favor of a democracy, or a republic, but a judicial dictatorship.
Laws are to be read as they are written, not on the opinions of those writing them. Again, every person who was involved in the drafting of the constitution was a white supremacist. They'd consider freedom of speech to be most important for the white man (man; not woman). Is this how the law should be read?

Quote:
not going to play into your argument, this much you have to agree with
marriage is basically like a announcement to the world that you are having sex, if this was a court of law and the only thing in the prosecution's case that the person violated the homosexual sex law, was the circumstantial evidence of a same sex "marriage", that would easily be enough to convict someone.
You still can't ban sex. It's a waste of tax payer money. Imprisoning people for doing something that hurts no one (at least, no one but those involved) is incredibly stupid. We already have a prison system filled up with mostly drug offenders. Do we really need people who had sex with the wrong gender going to prison too?

Quote:
I'm honest as opposed to you
liberals love controlling peoples lives, from Bloombergs soda law, to banning plastic bags, to your trying to force me to break my religion by renting my wedding hall for something I think is evil.
So, you are just out to control people's lives.

By the way, I'm hardly in favor of controlling people's lives. I view discrimination as wrong no matter what mythology you use to justify it. We live in a scientific world. The opinions of the unscientific have less value now. Even many religious agree with this. I have met very few Christians who deny evolution or believe in a literal 6 day creation. This is because they can still think for themselves instead of having to get their 'rules of life' from an old book, like you and your reason for murder being fear of punishment vs. valuing human life. If you want to believe in magic, by all means, do so. But don't expect me to say you might be right when all evidence works against you.

And seriously, if you don't explain in great detail why you think gay marriage is worse than slavery, consider this conversation over. A claim that proposterous needs to have serious justification that dives deep into philosophy and human rights. I

Old 11-06-2014, 01:54 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,487,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
The constitution doesn't apply to the states? Well, that's not even a little true. In fact, the constitution even says so by stating that if it's not specified, then the responsibility falls on the states.

By choosing one religion, you deny all others. This has to mean that the right to deny any religion you choose is protected because inability to deny means there is no choice. Please explain to my how that's wrong.

This is a justification? Mass murder to stop a different mass murder is ok? You also assume that peace would exist only if the Nazis didn't exist, but that's likely not true. Someone just as bad could easily take Hitlers place; maybe someone worse. Point is, dealing with hypothetical history is pointless and has little to no basis in fact.

And 50 years ago they were about the same. 20 years ago they were higher. Murder rates look like they're on a predictable pattern. I see far too many people posting up statistics, picking out the one that helps them, and ignoring everything else.

You think I'm an ultra-leftist? Haha... ok.

Moral reasons? I don't kill because I place value on human life. You don't kill for fear that a magical man who may or may not exist will be upset, but if he allowed it, you'd do it. Who's the worst person here, really.

Chamberlain could have prevented Hitler from seizing power but didn't. Had he acted sooner, no Jews would have been in any danger to be saved from.

Laws are to be read as they are written, not on the opinions of those writing them. Again, every person who was involved in the drafting of the constitution was a white supremacist. They'd consider freedom of speech to be most important for the white man (man; not woman). Is this how the law should be read?

You still can't ban sex. It's a waste of tax payer money. Imprisoning people for doing something that hurts no one (at least, no one but those involved) is incredibly stupid. We already have a prison system filled up with mostly drug offenders. Do we really need people who had sex with the wrong gender going to prison too?

So, you are just out to control people's lives.

By the way, I'm hardly in favor of controlling people's lives. I view discrimination as wrong no matter what mythology you use to justify it. We live in a scientific world. The opinions of the unscientific have less value now. Even many religious agree with this. I have met very few Christians who deny evolution or believe in a literal 6 day creation. This is because they can still think for themselves instead of having to get their 'rules of life' from an old book, like you and your reason for murder being fear of punishment vs. valuing human life. If you want to believe in magic, by all means, do so. But don't expect me to say you might be right when all evidence works against you.

And seriously, if you don't explain in great detail why you think gay marriage is worse than slavery, consider this conversation over. A claim that proposterous needs to have serious justification that dives deep into philosophy and human rights. I
NYJew and a lot of others are obsessed with the sex a couple has, he even admits that to him seeing or hearing someone is married, means they are having sex. My spouse and I are married, but due to medical reasons we no longer have sex, a close friend of mine who has been with her husband for over 40 years, she and her husband have not had sex in over 10 years, another one is a client and she stopped having sex with her husband over four years ago and another friend has been with the same woman for over 10 years and he is fine that she no longer has an interest in sex. Marriage is not about having sex, nor is it about what kind of sex a couple does or does not have. Obviously NYJew would be okay with gays as long as they marry and have sex with the opposite sex and it appears the church has the same stance. Well; WHO THE HECK ARE THEY TO GOVERN SEX. Look at all the church scandals involving sex, they go through all this denial of sex and then cannot stop thinking about it and what kind of sex other people have. Geez, they need to get a life or a sex life of their own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies