Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 10:40 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
No, the GOP doesn't have any interest in appealing to black (or brown) voters.
You do realize that even when Democrats promise to legislate your prosperity they know government can't and they are lying right? R's are more truthful, they promote self reliance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2014, 11:38 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,970,936 times
Death threats?

Whites have been issuing death threats to other Whites and Blacks for years. I get so sick and tired of people making issue when there is none made.

If he wants to vote Republican I hope he is happy with his decision.

There are many southern Baptist who vote GOP and do so against the vote of many Whites. Big deal. Get over it.

Old 10-29-2014, 12:30 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,904,705 times
You're seriously comparing THIS to Jim Crow. . . .?

Old 10-29-2014, 01:53 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Absolutely. Bye! Go ahead and follow that flock fleecer all the way to the Republican Party.

Makes me no nevermind.
How can the Republicans possibly fleece the sheep that the Democrats shear every day?

Old 10-29-2014, 03:00 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
I heard a series of Democratic Party ads together today that were nothing but exercises is pure unadulterated race baiting.

Several of them appearing on AA oriented stations only.

What a most obvious despicable scam the Dems run.

Old 10-29-2014, 03:26 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
And that is exactly my point. The new Jim Crow law doesn't allow you to leave the Democratic party. You don't recall what they did to blacks that are republican, below is just an example.

ebony-magazine-editor-attacks-black-republican-compares-to-roaches/

Minn. state Rep. Ryan Winkler calls Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom, claims he didn’t know it was offensive.

American Univ. prof who called Ben Carson a ‘token’ says conservatives have ‘minority problem.

Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech. vile libs cry ‘Uncle Tom,’ ‘house n*gger.

Libs call black Republican Ken Blackwell ‘Uncle Tom’ for defending GOP from false accusations of voter suppression.

Stacey Dash casts vote for Romney; Vicious Left says ‘Die *****,’ ‘hope you get shot Uncle Tom.

Racist Obama supporters call Stacey Dash ‘house negro,’ ‘Uncle Tom,’ ‘Oreo’.

Racist Left: ‘GOP trotting out tokens,’ ‘good ole token negro black boys,’ ‘ Uncle Toms’.

Justice Thomas dissents, Left hurls vile racial slurs ‘house *****,’ ‘Uncle Tom’

Gov. Haley picks Rep. Tim Scott to replace DeMint; Vile cries of ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Ruckus’ begin

Chris Matthews hurls sickening hate, Right makes Mia Love’s money bomb a huge success.

Wikipedia entry calls Mia Love ‘dirty, worthless *****’ and ‘House ******’.

Mia Love gives star-making speech at RNC; Left sees ‘GOP token’

‘Truth!’ Dem treatment of black conservatives summed up in a pic; Racist libs prove it | Twitchy
What I always find funny is that it is obvious that not one of these idiots who uses the term 'Uncle Tom' has read the book Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe. If they did they would know that 'Uncle Tom' was a heroic figure in the book.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...democrats.html

I would urge every conservative to get a copy of the book and read it. Then whenever you hear this term used, ask them 'have you ever read Uncle Tom's Cabin? Make them look like the idiots they are.

Old 10-29-2014, 03:31 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Pastor Brooks (New Beginnings church on the south side of Chicago), who is black, endorsed Bruce Rauner (R) for governor of Illinois. Guess what happened next?

Ever since Pastor Brooks endorsed a Republican for office, he and his church have experienced threats and attacks. The pastor and his family are receiving death threats. His church was vandalized. Thousands of dollars raised for charity were stolen.
That's the classic hostility consistently displayed by people on the left. They want to eliminate their opposition, so, of course, they resort to threats. The stereotyping they like to do is irritating.

Old 10-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
What I always find funny is that it is obvious that not one of these idiots who uses the term 'Uncle Tom' has read the book Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe. If they did they would know that 'Uncle Tom' was a heroic figure in the book.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...democrats.html

I would urge every conservative to get a copy of the book and read it. Then whenever you hear this term used, ask them 'have you ever read Uncle Tom's Cabin? Make them look like the idiots they are.
it doesnt matter if they have read Uncle Tom's Cabin because that is not the origin of the slur, it is the subsequent works that use that name.

But you know that because I have told you that 3 times in one week and a couple of times in the months before hand.

Why do you choose to be ignorant, and a better question is why do you choose to post this same thing on every thread about race ?????

Old 10-29-2014, 04:21 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Outstanding point!

Look at the way black conservatives are treated!

Old 10-29-2014, 07:02 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
I heard a series of Democratic Party ads together today that were nothing but exercises is pure unadulterated race baiting.

Several of them appearing on AA oriented stations only.

What a most obvious despicable scam the Dems run.
I'm sure there are some ignorant or naive blacks that fall for that stuff. I mean, there are still some that support Al Sharpton or Jess Jackson. Just look at the thugs in Ferguson.

However, there are plenty of educated, self sufficient, successful blacks that see through the race baiters, hustlers and the attack on success and hard work behind the Democratic party. Those that are able to think for themselves, and reject the dependency of the left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies