Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2014, 08:04 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times

Advertisements

Good for him!

Old 10-30-2014, 08:06 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
What you are trying to say is that you dont like it, not that you dont care.

The World Series was on last night, i didnt watch, i didnt tweet about it, i didnt post on Facebook, and didnt calla friend and say"did you watch it ?" about it, why ? Because i didnt care.

You on the other hand decided to actually start a thread on the subject because you care, you just dont like the fact that media took the time to cover it.
This doesn't make any sense to me. Am I going to cover my eyes and ears when he is announcing he is gay?

you don't care about my thread, yet you are here arguing. What is your point exactly?

I don't care he is gay or straight, he is 50 something year old man whose sexually is something I don't even want to think about. eeewww. But hey, I love apples. will be a loyal customer forever perhaps. End of the story. Sheesh.

I said it earlier, I would rather listening to him talk about stock and his products, but then again, that is just me.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:10 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,553 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This doesn't make any sense to me. Am I going to cover my eyes and ears when he is announcing he is gay?

you don't care about my thread, yet you are here arguing. What is your point exactly?
You are projecting because I never once said i didnt care about the thread.

Quote:
I don't care he is gay or straight, he is 50 something year old man whose sexually is something I don't even want to think about. eeewww. But hey, I love apples. will be a loyal customer forever perhaps. End of the story. Sheesh.

I said it earlier, I would rather listening to him talk about stock and his products, but then again, that is just me.
again, you had a choice.

Start a thread..... Or go about your day.

YOU chose to start a thread.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:11 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You are projecting because I never once said i didnt care about the thread.

again, you had a choice.

Start a thread..... Or go about your day.

YOU chose to start a thread.
My choice is to start a thread because I care enough to say I DO NOT CARE.

argue with somebody else please.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
My choice is to start a thread because I care enough to say I DO NOT CARE.

argue with somebody else please.
LOL, keep dodging.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:26 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
His words don't change my opinion of Apple products. Love my iPhone 5s and most especially my Macbook Pro. 4 Years old and it is as fast today as the day I took it out of the box. 0 issues whither product and excellent customer support. I needed support due to my lack of understanding of the Mac system. My wife has an iPad 3 years old and 100% loves it.
Why he felt the need to advertise his personal life, I have no idea.
Business is business and Apple has a Great Product. The Gentlemen chooses to put his dirty laundry on the street to be perceived as hip.

Therefore he is open to public opinion on his life style.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:29 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
"Thou shalt not be gay without making a public annoucement about it and pronouncing thyself 'proud' of it."

Am I supposed to be proud of my blue eyes?
I don't know. Have they been discriminated against. Have you been wearing green contacts to disguise them so no one knows your true color lol

Old 10-30-2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Business is business and Apple has a Great Product. The Gentlemen chooses to put his dirty laundry on the street to be perceived as hip.

Therefore he is open to public opinion on his life style.
the term dirty laundry insinuates that what he put out is bad.

All he did was say that he like men.

Old 10-30-2014, 09:01 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,367,456 times
Let me state this first, so these angry idiots don't misunderstand me:
I don't have any problem with gay people and I think they should be integrated into the society with the same rights as everyone else.

But all we ever get from the gay community are rants about how they are just like everyone else and how their sexuality is none of other people's business.
Great. It doesn't matter.

So let's stop this constant media storm every time someone comes out as gay. It's not a big deal. It's none of our business. Who gives a sh*t what this man does behind closed doors?

You can't say this stuff is personal and doesn't matter to anyone else, and at the same time make a huge spectacle of someone coming out and throwing gigantic cyper "patting yourselves on the back" parties.

Old 10-30-2014, 09:10 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Let me state this first, so these angry idiots don't misunderstand me:
I don't have any problem with gay people and I think they should be integrated into the society with the same rights as everyone else.

But all we ever get from the gay community are rants about how they are just like everyone else and how their sexuality is none of other people's business.
Great. It doesn't matter.

So let's stop this constant media storm every time someone comes out as gay. It's not a big deal. It's none of our business. Who gives a sh*t what this man does behind closed doors?

You can't say this stuff is personal and doesn't matter to anyone else, and at the same time make a huge spectacle of someone coming out and throwing gigantic cyper "patting yourselves on the back" parties.
You seem to be the one making a big deal about it. If someone comes out as gay and it's covered by the media in hopes of helping those who are struggling whether or not to come out.....so what.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies