Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 07:04 PM

17,647 posts, read 17,756,446 times

Advertisements

'Election Eve Dump:' Eric Holder Releases Fast and Furious Documents That Got Him Cited for Contempt | National Review Online

This is why Eric Holder was the first Attorney General cited by the courts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2014, 07:34 PM

769 posts, read 1,008,464 times
Oh for the love of God. Some of you people make me laugh.

It doesn't matter. The average Joe and Jane American on both sides of the aisle don't really care about things like 'Fast & Furious', 'Benghazi', etc. nearly as much as the Tea Party would like to think.

Give it up - it's just annoying. People care about things like the economy and jobs primarily, and (to a lesser extent) social issues.

Old 11-05-2014, 10:22 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,387,069 times
Default Eric Holder's election eve dump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLover9 View Post

It doesn't matter. The average Joe and Jane American on both sides of the aisle don't really care about things like 'Fast & Furious', 'Benghazi', etc. nearly as much as the Tea Party would like to think.

Give it up - it's just annoying. People care about things like the economy and jobs primarily, and (to a lesser extent) social issues.
Sure, you are right. The average low information voter that lies, sends retarded kids to prison in order to boost their budget, puts guns in the hands of criminals and covers up the reason why.

Nor do they care about the US Attorney General using the standard cover-up tactic of timing the release of information to minimize attention paid by said low info Joe and Jane voters. They only care about it if the hairdo on the 6 PM news tells them to, and that isn't happening.

Old 11-05-2014, 10:27 AM

8,610 posts, read 7,907,081 times
Quote:

All treasonous Americans think alike. Whether you like it or not, these are high crimes and punishable. It has nothing to do with TEA Party, it has to do with justice.

I am curious as to what constitutes treasonous crime in your warped little liberal mind.

Old 11-05-2014, 10:33 AM

15,896 posts, read 12,006,876 times
Quote:

Are you sure about that? Because I gotta tell ya, I have no use for scumbag politicians on either side of the aisle who think that they are above the law.

Old 11-05-2014, 10:34 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,557,509 times
Holder will be prosecuted and locked up.

Old 11-05-2014, 10:35 AM

15,896 posts, read 12,006,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Holder will be prosecuted and locked up.

I hope Lois Lerner is next!

Old 11-05-2014, 11:03 AM

23,597 posts, read 17,279,425 times
Quote:

Problem is the same people who gave you F&F, Brnghazi, etc are the same people, devoid of ethics crossing over to criminal activity, that you have asked to address issues concerning the economy and jobs.

The VPOTUS announced that 2010 was the summer of recovery. The POTUS told you you can keep your doctor. House maven Pelosi tod you. 'we have to pass it to see what is in it" and you think there is no link to ethics and responsible behavior????

Old 11-05-2014, 11:25 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,539,223 times
Quote:

Regardless of whether you think it's an issue (F&F) are you not concerned as a citizen in this country that your Attorney General withheld documents and that he was held in contempt? Are you so blinded by partisian hackery that you'll overlook something like this and turn around and insult people to whom this matters just because the person has the right letter after their name?

Yes, some people make us laugh.

Old 11-05-2014, 11:37 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,346,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post

This is why Eric Holder was the first Attorney General cited by the courts
I laughed when I saw that yesterday. But you have to admit, a document dump in the middle of an historic election is pretty clever. Few people noticed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies