Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2014, 06:13 PM

601 posts, read 460,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Oh, if you only knew: I can assure you, there is no way you understand politics more than I do. Some on here maybe know more than me. I can assure you I do know a lot about politics but how I will not share.
I never asked you to share and could really care less about your background. I have no intention of telling you mine either. The bottom line is the GOP won this year. That doesn't take away from the fact that Obama's name wasn't on any ballot this year that I'm aware of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2014, 06:31 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Well, recovering the economy from the worst crash since the Great Depression, expanding rights for LGBT folks, expanding healthcare to millions of americans, killing Osama Bin Laden...You know, all those things his immediate predecessor failed at.
That would be an amazing accomplishment if it were true. obama has destroyed the economy, had nothing to do with killing Bin Laden.. he is not only a total failure, but totally corrupt. He hates America and Americans, he is playing for the other team.

Old 11-06-2014, 06:33 PM

3,266 posts, read 5,632,596 times
The market is a separate entity and is flying high because of trillions in electronic monies "pumped" into the economy by the Fed. That buck will come to a screeching halt and all that "money" you think you have will evaporate. If you're smart you'll take all that "money" and put it into something tangible.

What I wonder about is why didn't the big "O" accomplish a bunch in the 2 years he had both houses of Congress? He could have done anything yet all he did was twist the arms of a bunch of Dems (causing their political suicides) and squeak through the "Affordable" Healthcare Act through (which never had more than 40% approval of the masses) . No immigration bill, no gun control, et al ... none of the pet issues the Dems like to squawk about.

He hasn't even improved his golf game despite over 300 rounds since his inauguration. Michael Jordan even made the comment that he was a $hi++y golfer! He is and always has been in over his head ... he is no leader ! All he has really accomplished , along with his pals in the press is to foment dissention in America and further fracture the country. I really thinks he hates America, or at least the old America.

Old 11-06-2014, 08:50 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
That would be an amazing accomplishment if it were true. obama has destroyed the economy
And here's how we know we can stop taking you seriously. Sorry, you don't get your own numbers. Lowered unemployment, constant job growth, and a rising stock market constitute a *saved* economy. And as republicans frequently tell us, none of their economic ideas made it through the Senate. You've got no options, you are absolutely, luaghably wrong, the end.

Old 11-06-2014, 10:27 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
And here's how we know we can stop taking you seriously. Sorry, you don't get your own numbers. Lowered unemployment, constant job growth, and a rising stock market constitute a *saved* economy. And as republicans frequently tell us, none of their economic ideas made it through the Senate. You've got no options, you are absolutely, luaghably wrong, the end.
Sorry dude, you are completely wrong, you're going by the lies of the dems. What you say is not true..
He saved the economy is a joke, he is destroying it..! far fewer jobs and the ones that are are part time. Many poeple dropping out of the ob market. He has nothing to do with the stock market, you need a new hobby because you suck at politics..
Get a clue,

Old 11-07-2014, 01:24 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
Sorry dude, you are completely wrong, you're going by the lies of the dems. What you say is not true..
He saved the economy is a joke, he is destroying it..! far fewer jobs and the ones that are are part time. Many poeple dropping out of the ob market. He has nothing to do with the stock market, you need a new hobby because you suck at politics..
Get a clue,
And now you are in the trap.

You are now arguing that (Dow Jones Industrial Average) 8,000 is larger than 17,500. Sorry, you are mathematically wrong.

You are now arguing that (job growth) -800,000 is a larger number than +300,000. Nope, still a failure.

In terms of unemployment, you are now arguing that 10% is lower than 5.9%.

You are now arguing against very basic math. Pretty much, third grade material, if you're slow.

No further reason for anyone to take you seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies