Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 06:13 AM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times

Advertisements

America is not ----- repeat, NOT ---- heading toward to the Marxist left. Many folks have come to their senses that such crap does not work in what is supposed to be a free, prosperous, exceptional country. Republicans just need to provide a contrast without compromise and still be able to work across party lines. That means that Dems are also going to have to work across party lines.

Conservatism is the only thing that works and has worked. People will wake up and see that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2014, 06:14 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
America is not ----- repeat, NOT ---- heading toward to the Marxist left. Many folks have come to their senses that such crap does not work in what is supposed to be a free, prosperous, exceptional country. Republicans just need to provide a contrast without compromise and still be able to work across party lines. That means that Dems are going to have to also work across party lines.

Conservatism is the only thing that works and has worked. People will wake up and see that.
No one said that they were just that they are trending more left socially. That's not a fantasy, but a fact.

Old 11-07-2014, 06:20 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Your assumption that I am a left winger when I don't hold allegience to either party is amusing . I'm about as middle of the road as you get in terms of politics. Obviously you don't find my opinion meaningless, because you continue to respond to it. Perhaps I struck a nerve ?
Struck a nerve? I think it takes a lot of nerve to actually tell others they arent seeing what they see..

Posted by a 15 year old black female
https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/sa...&sw=637&sh=333

Posted by a 12 year old female
https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/...a3&oe=54E40B3A

Posted by a 13 year old boy
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...cddc6d0818472d

You think these kids dont see whats happening? How tough it is to get jobs, how their parents are being harmed by government? You must be dumber than a typical Democratic voter to believe that...

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-07-2014 at 06:33 AM.. Reason: copyright violations

Old 11-07-2014, 06:22 AM

Quote:
No one said that they were just that they are trending more left socially. That's not a fantasy, but a fact.
Oh just stop

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/...20conservative

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-07-2014 at 06:32 AM.. Reason: copyright

Old 11-07-2014, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Struck a nerve? I think it takes a lot of nerve to actually tell others they arent seeing what they see..

Posted by a 15 year old black female

Posted by a 12 year old female

Posted by a 13 year old boy
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...cddc6d0818472d

You think these kids dont see whats happening? How tough it is to get jobs, how their parents are being harmed by government? You must be dumber than a typical Democratic voter to believe that...

Yes, because you posting photos saying they are posted by teens you know must mean it's legitimate :-P. I also have a copy of the constitution signed by Emperor Ming in my garage, that you should believe I have, because I say so .

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-07-2014 at 06:33 AM..

Old 11-07-2014, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Oh just stop

I didn't say politically, I said socially. Obviously you have a hard time with the concept of reading peoples posts in their entirety. People can be politically conservative but more socially liberal. A persons political views does not necessarily translate into their social views. Plus, that's a Gallup poll, who has a history of inaccuracy. If other more reputable polls say the same thing then you might be onto something there. You should also consider that if you consider Liberals in there with the moderate than the conservative block is not the majority.

Old 11-07-2014, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Yes, because you posting photos saying they are posted by teens you know must mean it's legitimate :-P. I also have a copy of the constitution signed by Emperor Ming in my garage, that you should believe I have, because I say so .
I know who my kids friends are.. Do you?

Old 11-07-2014, 06:32 AM

Quote:
I didn't say politically, I said socially. Obviously you have a hard time with the concept of reading peoples posts in their entirety. People can be politically conservative but more socially liberal. A persons political views does not necessarily translate into their social views. Plus, that's a Gallup poll, who has a history of inaccuracy. If other more reputable polls say the same thing then you might be onto something there. You should also consider that if you consider Liberals in there with the moderate than the conservative block is not the majority.
People dont have different political views than they do socially.. Really just stop the bull crap.

I've never once met someone who hung around at the gun range and then went and voted for anti gun legislation. Or maybe you think those anti abortion protestors will go vote for a pro abortion candidate...

Just stop arguing with stupidity..

Old 11-07-2014, 06:41 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times
Leftists won in 2008 because they could hang the financial crash on Bush and because Millenials didn't experience Jimmy Carter. O was smart enough to delay implementation of Obamacare until after 2012, but eventually the truth came out.

Now Millenials are innoculated.

Old 11-07-2014, 06:46 AM

Quote:
People dont have different political views than they do socially.. Really just stop the bull crap.

I've never once met someone who hung around at the gun range and then went and voted for anti gun legislation. Or maybe you think those anti abortion protestors will go vote for a pro abortion candidate...

Just stop arguing with stupidity..

Again, you are missing the point entirely . I carry a gun, and know plenty of gun owners that believe in restrictions. Just because you believe that all gun owners are Appalachian hillbillies with an NRA card does not make it true. I actually believe that most people vote for economic reasons in General elections. They are more concerned with what affects their wallet, over being concerned with who does or doesn't allow access to abortion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies