Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 10:14 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,580,303 times

Advertisements

Mia Love is the embodiment of Dr. King's dream, but many are too blinded and never notice it. Those that judge people based on an expectation of thinking and behavior because of their skin color - not so much.

Old 11-07-2014, 10:14 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,991,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Liberals said Mia Love is a traitor to her race. What do you think? Is Mia Love a traitor?
I think Liberals are racist and traitors to their own ideals.

Liberals Erupt in Racist Tirades Against Mia Love After Victory; “F**k that B***h”

Answering Liberal Race Exploitation

Old 11-07-2014, 10:28 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
You can't fix stupid, ignore it.
Thats what we have been doing.

what it leads to is unabashed idiocy and bigotry that become the meme.

Conservatives hate _________ fill in the blank

Its time to call it what it is.

racist, bigottry and intollerance. THAT is what the left has become. The very thing they claim to fight against.

Old 11-07-2014, 10:28 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,088 times
coincidence that white males repeatedly point out mia love is black, even though they say they supposedly don't care about race?

i dont have a problem with love, but she will be the ah ha, there's a black gop congresswoman, were not racist, otherwise race would not be mentioned

Old 11-07-2014, 11:35 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
First off, she is not to blame for whatever you think her parents did. This is also not her first shot at running for public office. Lastly, she is where she is because of who she has become as a person.
In her own words" I was a miracle and our family's ticket to America".

Her parents reportedly arrived with $10 in their pockets, on tourist visas and left their other two children behind in Haiti. Presumably her parents were employed despite their lack of a green card. Her birth enabled a green card and the family to bring over their two other children. Given her own family history, it seems her zero tolerance on illegal immigration is inconsistent with her own parent's actions, almost 40 years ago.

Her position on Federal student loans/ grants is inconsistent with her own education and outstanding loans.

Parroting the CATO/ Koch playbook is unremarkable unless one is a black woman with a degree in
"Performing Arts", in a mostly white state.

It's not clear to me how one advocates for a balanced federal budget while remaining silent on Defence and Medicare.

Old 11-07-2014, 11:40 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
There is no shortage of people who anonymously rant and rave about politicians on Internet Forums and Comment Pages. Sometimes it's racially motivated and sometimes, not.

Old 11-07-2014, 11:43 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,074,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Liberals said Mia Love is a traitor to her race. What do you think? Is Mia Love a traitor?

Mia Love Faces Criticism From Liberals Who Call Her A "Traitor To Her Race"
I guess my question would be,"what narcissistic idiots use twitter?"...that has always bothered me for some reason...FB is bad enough,but twitter? Jeez people.

Old 11-07-2014, 12:48 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,894,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
coincidence that white males repeatedly point out mia love is black, even though they say they supposedly don't care about race?

i dont have a problem with love, but she will be the ah ha, there's a black gop congresswoman, were not racist, otherwise race would not be mentioned
The only reason why there are so many Democrat black congresspeople is because they represent black districts who vote Democrat.

Old 11-07-2014, 12:57 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,580,303 times
Quote:
No it's not a coincidence, it's a /response/reaction to the constant claims from those who do care about race.

Quote:
Let me get this straight. Party 1 makes a claim of racism. Party 2 either has to let it go or defend themselves. If they defend it by pointing to evidence contrary to the claim, then that's racist because they pointed it out?

You are correct, if not asked to point out "a black gop congresswoman" or accused of racism, race would not be mentioned - that's the whole point - the gop otherwise would not have discussed race.

Old 11-07-2014, 04:55 PM

35,051 posts, read 31,258,424 times
Black conservatives get railroaded out of town by their own race and the sympathetic voices in the media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies