Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 05:20 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,329,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Well, as an art student, at Art Institute of Pittsburgh in the 60's, we had to live at the YMCA. There were always "gay" transients, who would slip notes under our doors, inviting us to "room XXX for a 'good time.' I got pretty tired of that.

The "Y" had community showers in the bathrooms on each floor. These "gay" boys would jump right in after you to try to get your attention. It was disgusting. That is how "gays" act. They are perverts. Period.
Thanks for revealing your secret fantasies, but what relevance do they have to this topic?

Old 11-07-2014, 05:21 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,493,231 times
Jaysis but you people just refuse to process things as simple as equal rights vs. special rights. Equal rights are being able to marry the person of your choice, freedom from fear of being fired for your sexual orientation or gender identity, freedom from fear of losing your housing for your sexual orientation or gender identity. and freedom to walk down the damn street without fear of someone kicking your ass or killing you for your sexual orientation or gender identity.

How many states can you be fired for being hetero? How many states can yuo lose your home for being hetero? How many states tell you you can't marry the person you love for being hetero? Zero, zero, and zero so please, do tell: how the hell are EQUAL RIGHTS SPECIAL RIGHTS? Explain that one to me.

I wonder how many new names will be added to the Transgender Day of Remembrance this year?

Transgender Day of Remembrance #TDOR - November 20 | GLAAD

http://www.avp.org/storage/documents...port_final.pdf

Hating, attacking, and killing people for their sexual orientation or gender identity? Seriously?

I wonder how many militant LGBT people went out and murdered heterosexuals simply for being heterosexuals? Hmm...none.

Tell me again how LGBT people are looking for "special rights."

Old 11-07-2014, 05:21 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,329,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
That's not how I or any gay person I know acts.
No matter how much he secretly wished they did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies