Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2014, 05:11 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,031,756 times

Advertisements

Whitehouse.gov even has an article up from 2009 about Gruber. Wow.

Old 11-17-2014, 05:59 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,662,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
The only excuse anyone can make for him is he's a pathological liar or has surrounded himself with complete idiots. Take your pick, I think it's both,
Hitler and his buddies called people who supported him no matter what "useful idiots". Dems and Obama's buddies call people who support Obama "stupid". Same thing.

And as they get wildly richer at the expense of the middle class.

Old 11-17-2014, 07:12 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,497,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I'm not an Obama fan either, but still find myself defending him against posts like this. People say that the hate for him is not generated by racism, but then you have comments like this.

Then why defend the racist that said it.... Obama.

Old 11-17-2014, 09:34 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,320,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Then why defend the racist that said it.... Obama.
Exactly right. I think the poster who responded to you just did not realize this.

Obama wants Republicans to the back of the Bus-Parody - YouTube

In the attempt to defend him, the poster ironically supplied a back door condemnation of him.

Old 11-17-2014, 10:43 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,630,904 times
Quote:
I'm not an Obama fan either, but still find myself defending him against posts like this. People say that the hate for him is not generated by racism, but then you have comments like this.

He was not my first choice for President, but he is our president. You might hate him, but you can't debate his policy. His policy was dead before he ever took office. The right vowed (before he was in office) to thwart him, even if it brought down our country (success), and the media has been on him far more than any other president in our history.

I said in 2008, and I say now, Hillary should have gotten the nomination, and the office.
You sound very much like a democrat and are proving Gruber correct.. The right has fought obama every step of the way because it became apparent very early on that the man was out to "fundamentally change America", which to him means to destroy America and make us a third world country, which he is successfuly doing.
If not for the push back from the republicans, there would be nothing left of this country by now. We have saved the azzes of the ignorant left and are dragging them, kicking and screaming, to victory..
The incompetent communist is losing the battle thanks to the good guys on the right.
Hillary is no better than obama, she also delights in dead Americans.. Wise up for your own good...

Old 11-17-2014, 11:59 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,662,614 times
Quote:

He was not my first choice for President, but he is our president. You might hate him, but you can't debate his policy. His policy was dead before he ever took office. The right vowed (before he was in office) to thwart him, even if it brought down our country (success), and the media has been on him far more than any other president in our history.

I said in 2008, and I say now, Hillary should have gotten the nomination, and the office.
Yet it's ok for Obama to insult anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Old 11-18-2014, 12:20 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,408,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
You sound very much like a democrat and are proving Gruber correct.. The right has fought obama every step of the way because it became apparent very early on that the man was out to "fundamentally change America", which to him means to destroy America and make us a third world country, which he is successfuly doing.
If not for the push back from the republicans, there would be nothing left of this country by now. We have saved the azzes of the ignorant left and are dragging them, kicking and screaming, to victory..
The incompetent communist is losing the battle thanks to the good guys on the right.
Hillary is no better than obama, she also delights in dead Americans.. Wise up for your own good...

Very accurate and telling post. Your so correct in your assumptions, and I know many people from both party's who also feel the Country is going down the drain fast.

My friends from both party's do not want this to happen, unlike some on this forum. who do not understand what collateral damage is going to be done by this arrogant, smug, bullish, you can't touch me move by Obama.

I know some now, who say the Country is already going by the wayside of a 3rd world Country. And yes quite frankly they do blame Obama for this, how could any one with the least amount of intelligence, not see this.

I have friends from the East Coast who were once staunch Democrats, believe me not any more. Not only that when they talk about Obama, they get so pissed off. He is a dictator, who must get his way at all cost, no matter the cost to American Citizens. That ought to **** each and every one of us off.

Hate to tell you this Nayabone; but I do not think many of Obama supporters will wise up any time soon!

The endless array of excuses most of us read on this forum every single day, think they would have learned their lessons by now, infact I would flunk them.

Old 11-18-2014, 12:59 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,765,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow
LOL. Even Obama thinks we are all stupid, and have no memory.
Obama: "I just heard about this."
Alot of sheep in this country ARE!!!

Old 11-18-2014, 03:32 AM

77,013 posts, read 47,474,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The rest of your post, don't feel like responding...
Oh, ok, thanks for letting me know ()

Old 11-18-2014, 03:34 AM

79,908 posts, read 44,056,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Oh, ok, thanks for letting me know ()
He let you know something else which you ignored. Another example of why no one believes your claims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies