Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 02:48 PM

46,887 posts, read 25,845,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Oh and I forgot. I guess Norman Dodd is a clueless conspiracy wacko too. By the way he said the lady that researched the tax exempt foundations for him lost her mind. Which is what could happen to many people if they know the how and the who without a strong reliance and foundation of Faith in Christ.

Do you realize there are Congressional records in the Library of Congress you can learn much of this information.

Eustace Mullins used to almost kind of brag to people that almost all of the research for his books came strictly from the Library of Congress Congressional Records and that he footnoted all of his research right from our own government records.

People love to believe the fairy tales though. It's Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny as children. Then onto self governance, elections, our government blah, blah, blah as adults.

And the one thing people are trained to think is a fairy tale which is Christ Crucified and the fact that he established a Church, was born of a virgin, and will come back to judge the living and the dead is ironically the truth.

So modern people are batting a big 0 for when it comes to knowing the truth. No surprise there as we are in the era of the apostasy. The End Times. Which is what the Lord's Mother came to Fatima to tell the world. Of course by 1960 when the Third Secret was to be released the Vatican was already taken over by the Secret Masonic Sects which was their goal for decades.
I can't even tell what's parody any more. I think I need an Internet break.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:48 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,670,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyJet View Post
My uncle died in 9/11, my pregant sister was in the building, my brother was at the closet tall building to WTC near the window and actually saw the first plane hit and fireball errupt. I can't wait to give them your update, wait my Uncle is dead so he has to wait.
I didn't watch Dude's video but I don't see anything in his list of key points that would contradict you. He didn't say that nobody died. He didn't say that an airplane did not hit the buildings.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:59 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Now the Rotshchilds! rule the world. . .in line with evil governments. . .

must. . keep straight face at work stop laughing. . .
Listen smart guy how do you think the price of silver costs under the value it takes to get it. And the gold prices staying down in the face of massive, massive money printing? I saw a documentary once about the Rotshchilds where they showed a basement with stacks and stacks around all 4 walls top to bottom of gold bars.

Also Jim Rickards talks about a mystery buyer who can afford to buy all our debt located in Belgium. He thinks it's us buying our own treasury's because he can't think of anyone else with that kind of money. He knows it's a front. I believe it's "Them" that are buying it.

Listen from 17:00 minutes to 18:00 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le73sWDlhz4

Old 11-10-2014, 03:50 PM

4,739 posts, read 4,424,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Funny how you quoted the name Rothschild but failed to quote what this particular Rothschild said which was that he controls the British Empire. Even if the elites tell you what is going on, you think it's a joke. Amazing.
so - I don't need to know.

I also don't know which secret government agency orchestrated 9/11 (Hydra?) because you know what

its fiction!

1 - there is no actual attribution of that quote to Nathan Rothschild. So there is no history of the quote being made, and the books that reference it (like web of debt) don't source it. Sorry. . still laughing!

2 - A quick internet search turns up that Nathan wasn't even in control of the bank. His grandson sat on the board of directors, many years after his death.

Now can you see why i'm laughing

its fricken hilarious people believe this crap

Old 11-10-2014, 03:52 PM

4,739 posts, read 4,424,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
I believe it's "Them" that are buying it.
"THEM"

I believe

I saw a video once

seriously, does anyone else find this crackpottery hilarious

its rich

Dude the "rothschild" crap is just a dressed up version of the ant-Jewish crap that is floated in Europe forever. God forbid some Jewish person gets rich. Blaming Jews got to be a bit much after WW2 so we just focus on scapegoats like the Rothschild. . .which is just a metaphor for the Zionist controlled whatever

same crap

different day

you drink it

I laugh

Old 11-10-2014, 04:39 PM

23,655 posts, read 23,971,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
people who just accept what they were told DO NOT LOVE THIS COUNTRY
What about the people that have done the investigating and reached a different conclusion than you have? They didn't "just accept what they were told," but their own research doesn't support your version of what happened, so do they "not love this country"? Or can they still love the country and also disagree with you?

Old 11-10-2014, 04:46 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,670,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
so - I don't need to know.
lol

Old 11-11-2014, 08:56 AM

88,282 posts, read 84,257,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
What about the people that have done the investigating and reached a different conclusion than you have? They didn't "just accept what they were told," but their own research doesn't support your version of what happened, so do they "not love this country"? Or can they still love the country and also disagree with you?
And get this--some of us actually asked these questions of REAL LIVE PEOPLE. I find that most of the people who say "Do research!!!" never actually did any research of their own but just read things on the Internet that other people put up. That's not what research is.

Old 11-11-2014, 11:14 AM

46,887 posts, read 25,845,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
No and people who just accept what they were told DO NOT LOVE THIS COUNTRY....
I normally reserve my love for things more worthy than a country, but I do have a strong affinity for facts - and the Truthers just aren't delivering on that count.

I did research the "no plane hit the Pentagon" idea, and it's unmitigated bull, as far as I'm concerned. As links to interviews go bad, the documentation from eyewitnesses gets harder and harder to reach, and the Internet Experts doing their pixel analysis are harder to counter, and that's unfortunate.

I have handled both thermite and explosives and I not only know why thermite is an idiotic choice for building demolition, I also know what the results of the thermite reaction are and why they'd be present.

The photos showing floor sag and column buckle are tight there.

I can tell, even from still photos, that ejecta from the towers fell faster, so it's ridiculous to claim they did collapsed at free fall speed. And I can tell that they didn't collapse in their own footprints.

One robust claim would do it. And there isn't one, so we get a bundle of innuendo covering a dozen different theories - in a video.

Last edited by Dane_in_LA; 11-11-2014 at 11:39 AM..

Old 11-11-2014, 05:26 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,761,819 times
Question *

Quote:
I did research the "no plane hit the Pentagon" idea, and it's unmitigated bull, as far as I'm concerned.
Then where is the wreckage??

WHY WONT THEY RELEASE THE FOOTAGE THAT THE CAMERAS SAW FROM AROUND THE PENTAGON??

THIS ISNT STRANGE TO YOU??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies