Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 11:30 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Do you know what you call mass confusion in Harlem?
Fathers Day!
Now you know why Obama is so confused ! Who's your daddy Barry?
Lemme guess...conservative Republican, right?

But of course, I'm the bad guy and racist when I point out that Republicans are hostile to blacks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2014, 07:05 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lemme guess...conservative Republican, right?

But of course, I'm the bad guy and racist when I point out that Republicans are hostile to blacks.
Lighten up dude ...ah no I did it again ...Racist?
Give me a break like fatherless children in the African American community isn't a problem ? Black boys refusing to own up for their fair share of responsibility in this matter isn't the truth?
Is that you Van Jones?

Old 11-12-2014, 07:14 AM

I have told you before Dd my family is of mixed race & through marriage and love abounds ain't my fault yer unhappy in yer own skin...

Old 11-12-2014, 07:30 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
These people were all connected back in the 50's and 60's around the time of Obama's birth.
what exactly is the evidence that stanley ann dunham, loretta fuddy and pak subud were "connected back in the 50's and 60's"?

Quote:
But looking at the pictures I see Obama in Mohammed Subud more then I do Obama Sr.
obama's half-brother (same father):

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/ass...-story-top.jpg

Old 11-12-2014, 07:41 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Let me throw this out there and I not a birther nor troll.

What would the consequences be if say after Obama is out of the WH, it was truly determined that he wasn't a US Citizen?
besides hell freezing over the most likely answer would be penalties for perjury on his candidacy applications to the individual states.

Old 11-13-2014, 09:08 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
I have told you before Dd my family is of mixed race & through marriage and love abounds ain't my fault yer unhappy in yer own skin...
Why are you explaining your life story to me? I've never asked you about the origins of your family, nor am i interested in it.

Moreover, why lie to me about it on top of everything else? Don't come to me looking for cover with some nonsense about "mixed race" as if i'm gonna send you a friend request. LMAO

You don't have to prove anything to me. You said what you said...stick with it and leave it at that.

Damn...it's like CD is the home for phony people or something.

Old 11-13-2014, 09:37 AM

39,223 posts, read 27,589,701 times
this thread belongs to The National Enquirer. Gossip is gossip, not truth.

Plus, I don't care who his father is.

Old 11-13-2014, 09:49 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:

Moreover, why lie to me about it on top of everything else? Don't come to me looking for cover with some nonsense about "mixed race" as if i'm gonna send you a friend request. LMAO
"Some of my family" is the new "some of my best friends"......

Old 11-13-2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Why are you explaining your life story to me? I've never asked you about the origins of your family, nor am i interested in it.

You don't have to prove anything to me. You said what you said...stick with it and leave it at that.

Damn...it's like CD is the home for phony people or something.
Then keep your big racist baiting mouth shut!
You keep ragging me dude on and on ... here is the deal comment but leave me out of it and I will do the same about you.

Old 11-13-2014, 09:55 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And yet, President Obama was born in Hawaii, far away from Harlem. This is just a thinly veiled racist joke. I think I know why you made the joke.

1) Anger at the fact that the President is Black(or part Black).
2) Inability to express disagreement without making histrionic statements.

You are sugar coating it. RACIST RACIST RACIST IS WHAT THAT POST IS ALL ABOUT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies