Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 03:01 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Your CIS source, its been debunked in several threads already.

Here you go again

Cost of Illegal Immigrants

The other thread where you tried to talk about the murder rate and number by illegals, where I said "well thats from 1990 to 2007" and you tried to compare those to one day, or three year events, hard to compare a one day attack at pearl harbor to a 17 year span.
according to the source I provided

"The tens of millions of illegal aliens inside the US murder about 12 people each day in the United States.

Let's put that into perspective:

Illegal aliens murder more people inside the USA every year than were killed in the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.

Illegal aliens murder more people inside the USA every year than were killed on 9/11."

US Border Patrol Overview

and you debunked my source by saying "border patrol is a biased source " which is a very weak argument.

everyday, every year (Not several years combined)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2014, 03:19 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Obama has always had skewed priorities. On this topic he is off the map.

Your right, but on this topic, he is off the radar!

Old 11-11-2014, 03:48 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,177,911 times
Remember when Obama had his "jobs summit"...with all the dorks sitting around the table "dreaming about jobs"...that died off....Obama has an agenda to change this country and never drifted off that idea....too bad we can't get a Conservative/Republican with a very same idea, but for the good of the country....unlike Obama.

Old 11-11-2014, 03:55 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
I didn't say that, it was the New York Times that said that.

Read the article, therein, lies your answers

I've read yours and debunked your sources. Try and debunk mine.

And the New York Times is an "unbiased source"?

Yeah, sure it is unbiased. You just keep on believing that the mainstream media is unbiased.

You won't be happy until amnesty is passed and our population reaches 1 billion---or more. We get it. You don't care that we are running out of potable water. Nor do you care that our infrastructure is crumbling and there is no money to properly fix it nor is their money to add to it. I would think that you would want better for your kids and future grandkids.

Lilyflower already debunked your sources. The problem is, that you refuse to believe it.

Old 11-11-2014, 04:00 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
I am so sick of the lies that these illegals are only doing jobs Americans won't do I could just puke! Who do you think did those jobs before the arrival of cheap, illegal labor to undercut blue-collared American workers? Americans have never done construction, landscaping, restaurant work, etc.? Who do these anti-American traitors think they are kidding????? The only reason employers hire illegal aliens is to increase their profits. Stop the damned lies already!!!

Old 11-11-2014, 04:02 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Again, you know this how?

Your "new study" is not biased source?
Another pro-illegal lie! Illegal aliens do not create jobs. At least not for Americans they don't.

Old 11-11-2014, 10:10 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
No, if Americans aren't doing the work, then they are open jobs. We have immigrants come in every year that do work that Americans are unwilling or incapable of doing. I say let them stay.
Then people who are able bodied and collecting welfare should work those jobs so they stop sucking the life out of the working people.

Old 11-11-2014, 11:50 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama should be more worried about jobs but he is more interested in illegal immigration. Americans should be Obama's main concern not people who broke the law.
I'm just waiting for someone to explain to me why we have homeless veterans and the Moron and Chief is trying to give millions of people who are criminals amnesty along with all the fixen's (welfare, housing, health care)

I have yet to have someone give me a good explanation. Although, there have been a lot of pathetic ones though.

Old 11-12-2014, 12:42 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
So another words, taking American jobs. You're also saying that that people would rather sit home then take the jobs. Low Wages? So if the wages are too low for Americans, wouldn't they be too low for illegal immigrants?

Stop parroting the BS Memphis
The wages may be low for the illegals, but when you have 10 illegals living in a one-bedroom apartment in a poor neighborhood, that allows them to save quite a bit. I guess Americans could do the same but it's not a lifestyle that the majority of Americans are accustomed to. Considering what illegals are coming from, this lifestyle is a step up for them. For Americans it would be a considerable step down, but it may come to it where Americans will have to adjust due to Obama's redistribution for the sake of 'equality'.

Old 11-12-2014, 12:57 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,377 times
Quote:
No, if Americans aren't doing the work, then they are open jobs. We have immigrants come in every year that do work that Americans are unwilling or incapable of doing. I say let them stay.
Initially illegal immigrants were "overlooked" because they were doing agricultural work. Today they have flooded the labor market but putting middle class Americans out of work who were skilled workers by trade (take construction for instance). The illegals take lower wages, work off the book, pay no taxes and get on the job training. It's not about Americans who are unwilling or incapable.

What about the thousands of illegal children who were sent to the US by their parents? How are they going to support themselves?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies