Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 12:33 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAGeorge View Post
Good for them,,,been a while since we had a good old fashion fist fight...Cops should just go home and let both sides do the baseball bat therapy thing on each other...Give the winning side a 10% off coupon at the hospital emergency room..
The news channels will have a ball with this,,call it Hoodies and the Hoods in the Hood battle it out for title of who's the biggest Ass award for 2014.....
Baseball bats are sooooo early 20th century. Now it's glocks at 5 paces.
So what you're saying is you endorse sicing the KKK on the black community of Fergeson? You're good with the violence? Last time blacks and KKK seriously tangled, they found some black folks hanging from the nearest tree and some other's including white supporters murdered in their car and dumped into a swamp.
Is that what you're endorsing?

Old 11-16-2014, 01:00 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Obama would be rooting for the blacks .... as usual... The KKK are bad, the Black Power Panthers are good in Obama's eyes..yet both groups are racists.

Old 11-16-2014, 04:17 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,904,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama would be rooting for the blacks .... as usual... The KKK are bad, the Black Power Panthers are good in Obama's eyes..yet both groups are racists.
Are you talking about the REAL Black Panthers or the "New Panthers" that Fox News uses as boogiemen and ratings boosters?

Old 11-16-2014, 04:21 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
So you were violent....not the KKK???
yeah they are racists so it's all good.

Old 11-16-2014, 05:27 PM

10,019 posts, read 8,632,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
So you were violent....not the KKK???
Couldn't help it, I was born violent. So were my ancestors.

Old 11-16-2014, 09:15 PM

671 posts, read 890,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Baseball bats are sooooo early 20th century. Now it's glocks at 5 paces.
So what you're saying is you endorse sicing the KKK on the black community of Fergeson? You're good with the violence? Last time blacks and KKK seriously tangled, they found some black folks hanging from the nearest tree and some other's including white supporters murdered in their car and dumped into a swamp.
Is that what you're endorsing?
Now I ask you,go reread what I said and don't misrepresent the words I wrote.......I'm advocating that be they black or white,tall or short that if street violence is what they want let them have at it....
Frankly I couldn't care what weapons are used nor in what fashion.Your the one that seems to think that violence starts not at intimidating people and the damage of public and private property but is only counted when physical harm is wrought upon a person...Well not I and anyone who wishes to act in an unlawful manner can take full charge of their collective actions..
There is a jury,the law must be respected whatever the outcome. As for the KKK they are no better nor worse that rioters...SO I'll reiterate,,let they all beat the crap out of each other..

Old 11-16-2014, 09:17 PM

671 posts, read 890,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
Are you talking about the REAL Black Panthers or the "New Panthers" that Fox News uses as boogiemen and ratings boosters?
Good lord you smell of Liberal....BTW,,how'd you like the ass kicking your dear party just took?

Old 11-16-2014, 09:21 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,904,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAGeorge View Post
Good lord you smell of Liberal....BTW,,how'd you like the ass kicking your dear party just took?
"you smell of Liberal..."

Boy, that's the most pathetic thing I've seen on this board, and that's saying something. I swear, it begs the question of whether or not you people are just trolling here.

First things first, I DON'T consider myself liberal, conservative, or anything. I think it's stupid to label yourself. Second, this just goes back to my thought of people treating politics like a football game, which makes it even less respectable and mature.

Old 11-17-2014, 02:10 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Oh nice...the infamous terrorists of the U.S. want to get involved with Ferguson and are actually calling other people terrorists?

I have better idea. Send them the KKK to fight ISIS.
as of today the KKK has not caused any problems in Ferguson, the hood rats have, since the hood rats are proven, lets send them to fight ISIS!

Old 11-17-2014, 06:40 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasfinn View Post
Couldn't help it, I was born violent. So were my ancestors.
I think we can see that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies