Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2014, 10:04 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
"He reached for his waistband, I thought he was going to rape me."
Are you lame?

Old 11-25-2014, 10:05 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Call me crazy, but when I toke up, I'm not inclined to act like a belligerent fool, steal cigars, rough up the store owner, and then try to charge a cop! No, I'm too busy being chill. But that's just me. My point being, do we know that he was high on weed at the time? Remember THC unlike other substances does stay in your system long after the intoxicating effects wear off.

http://www.newsweek.com/michael-brow...ood-and-279155
A toxicology report accompanying the autopsy report also showed the presence of THC in Brown’s blood and urine...

“The detection of THC in the postmortem blood of Michael Brown really indicates his recent use of marijuana (within a few hours) and that he may or may not have been impaired at the time of his death,” Alfred Staubus, a consultant in forensic toxicology at the Ohio State University College of Pharmacy, told the Post-Dispatch.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:06 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
the thugs of the gentile giant were showing their true colors last night.. burn n rob..

Old 11-25-2014, 10:06 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericthebean View Post
But how can we expect minorities to take police seriously when they never ever are assumed to be guilty ever in any situation?

Not in Mississippi burning the murder of the civil rights workers in freedom summer
. Sheriff Rainey was among those acquitted. Two of the defendants, E.G. Barnett, a candidate for sheriff, and Edgar Ray Killen, a local minister, had been strongly implicated in the murders by witnesses, but the jury came to a deadlock on their charges and the Federal prosecutor decided not to retry them.
Mississippi civil rights workers' murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not in Emet Till case
Not in Rodney King
Not in the Zimmerman case
Not in the ferguson case

It is an endless pattern
It is a sad world
Please don't lump together real civil rights issues with the fake ones we have now. The Emmitt Till case commands respect.

Don't buy into the hype, people died for real reasons and for change back then, now they are just dying for no good reason and people have nothing to do and need a cause. The media is lying and the POTUS wants racial divide. We are in different times.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:07 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
This lady didn't lose everything, but she's a single mom who owns a bakery and was looted and vandalized:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Natal...e/274915157402

She sold cakes at flea markets and scrimped and saved to open this business. She opened it just a couple of months before the shooting. I've seen her interviewed before, explaining that she is a single mom and if she doesn't open her store in the morning, she can't feed her kids at night. You can watch this interview with her today and see her utter sadness. The headline says she's staying in Ferguson, but in the interview she says it's because she has put all of her savings into her business and she can't afford to move somewhere else.

She is a black woman who chose to build a business in the community and her business was destroyed because people are rioting over a thug getting shot. Obama, Holder, Sharpton, CNN, et al helped stoke these flames and they are partially responsible for this. And people here who are acting like idiots over the gj decision, you are NOT helping. My heart breaks watching her interview.

Natalie’s Cakes & More plans to remain in Ferguson | FOX2now.com
That interview makes me want to set something on fire and break some stuff.

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Are you lame?
Lame is in the gait of the blind.

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
The police officer never shouted "Halt".

The police officer never shouted "Freeze".

The police officer let his gun do his talking for him; once he regained control of it, that is!
"As he is coming towards me, I tell, keep telling him to get on the ground, he doesn't. I shoot a series of shots. I don't know how many I shot, I just know I shot it," he said." - Darren Wilson

"At this point I start backpedaling and again, I tell him get on the ground, get on the ground, he doesn't. I shoot another round of shots," he said. - Darren Wilson

Sorry but ^^^^ account does not make sense to me, especially if Brown had already been shot and
knew he did not have a gun to shoot back.

Now, if Brown was on PCP and thought he was the Incredible Hulk, maybe, but
they have not released the toxicology reports to date, for me to know that.
Smoking just pot would not give you that kind of illusion.

And Wilson is chasing, and then pedaling backwards, all the while shooting. What is he, Yosemite Sam
Like I said, something does not pass the smell test for me.

We know at least 9 jurors would have had to agree to indict. I'm just curious how close to 9 they
got...

Old 11-25-2014, 10:08 AM

So a police officer pulls up and you call him the F word. I can't fathom that but it's consistent with everything MB did that day.

Why his parents don't call him what he actually was? They want MONEY.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:09 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
It's clear most white people posting online about this have zero black friends and don't interact with African Americans on a daily basis

Old 11-25-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Lame is in the gait of the blind.
Maybe but not in your case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies