Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2014, 12:45 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,408,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
All this shows is that the police intended for this to be a riot and have gone out of their way to make sure it happened.

If this is true facts, and what they wanted, this is so utterly sad. But why?

17,815 posts, read 25,574,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
This I believe also. There's no other reason to make the announcement at night and not at 9 a.m. in the morning. Also, the total lack of police protection for these businesses.
Thank you, that seems to be hard concept for some people to grasp.

Quote:
The police had no interest in protecting any businesses, they were too busy suiting up for their riot they planned on inducing.
It sure looks that way.

I would like to think it was just poorly planned on their part, but that just doesn't add up.

26,965 posts, read 15,180,311 times
Quote:
This I believe also. There's no other reason to make the announcement at night and not at 9 a.m. in the morning. Also, the total lack of police protection for these businesses.

Maybe it's easier at night than when many innocent people are out and about during the day.
Better for safety.

Old 11-25-2014, 12:47 AM

310 posts, read 255,848 times
Quote:
They didn't have any police officers or national guard , at least visible ones, guarding those businesses. Why not?

This police chief should have been fired long ago.
I have no idea, do you?

Maybe all resources were tied up in one area of Ferguson, while this was going on in Dellwood?

Old 11-25-2014, 12:48 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,574,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Time to do some "critical thinking".

I will give you a little hint, it's a great diversion for other issues that are going on right now.

Old 11-25-2014, 12:50 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,628,183 times
Quote:
To divert attention from the real issue: the unnecessary killing of Micheal Brown, and a grand jury deciding the cop who did it wouldn't even go on trial.

46,001 posts, read 35,093,584 times
Quote:
Seeing that the police took it upon themselves to shoot tear gas into crowds of protestors who have the right to assemble and protest in this country, the police had the intention of turning this into a riot because it is much easier for them to point to people looting and burning cars and buildings and call them criminals and to justify the unlawful actions of the police.

Also by waiting till night fall makes it much easier to use the darkness go fuel confusion and to hide their actions from the public.

7,537 posts, read 11,544,207 times
Confirmed elderly man carjacked and ran over

Old 11-25-2014, 12:51 AM

7,448 posts, read 5,714,718 times
Quote:
The police had no interest in protecting any businesses, they were too busy suiting up for their riot they planned on inducing.
Nah you can thank our most high and racist four for that!

Obumbler
Holder
Jackson
Sharpton

What's even more embarrassing is to listen to a the folks being interviewed that totally ignore the fact that crazy boy charged him. Even 6 of black witnesses confirmed this. Of course this was right after he tried to grab his gun. Yet, the officer should have talked him down? The best one was the twit committee woman. She had no idea how the whole process worked and wanted it to go to trial when this thing should have never made it to a grand jury. Period.

This was a by product of the racist four and the media. Nothing more to see here. How did someone say it? He fought the law and the law won.

Old 11-25-2014, 12:52 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,628,183 times
Quote:
That is not it at all, I feel so bad for the family, but is being violent I ask you, burning the city, shooting guns, going to bring him back to life. Well is it.

Is acting a damn friggin fool, what Brown's family wanted or the city wanted, their city destroyed.

Is it. This will not solve the problem, will it. Yes I feel bad for the innocent owners of businesses, who had nothing at all to do with any of this, now find their livelihood destroyed by animals.

Being frustrated and looting, and burning the city in which you live, shooting guns at innocent people knocking innocent people down, laying in the street not moving, how will this help bring Brown back.

I feel terrible for his family, that they have to go thru this, and now the mess that has occurred, because of the verdict. The jury has spoken, and if he were white, and the police officer black, I would also accept the circumstances. the jury I am sure heard testimony we did not. And please do not just assume something about someone, if you do not know them!
I believe that all of the evidence is now public, that's what the sleazy prosecutor said in his statement. He didn't say any evidence that the Grand Jury received was to be withheld.

Ferguson shooting grand jury documents
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies