Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 03:33 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times

Advertisements

Three woman have recently come forward claiming that Bill Cosby drugged them and then had sex with them. The statute of limitations has passed so there is no financial gain. Today NBC cancelled a Bill Cosby comeback show and Netflix cancelled a 77th birthday special. Don Lemon of CNN has apologized for crudely asking one of the women why she didn't bite his d*ck off.
Do you believe Cosby drugged women to have sex with them?

CNN's Don Lemon Apologizes For Bizarre Penis Biting Rape Question

Old 11-19-2014, 03:40 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,327,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Three woman have recently come forward claiming that Bill Cosby drugged them and then had sex with them. The statute of limitations has passed so there is no financial gain. Today NBC cancelled a Bill Cosby comeback show and Netflix cancelled a 77th birthday special. Don Lemon of CNN has apologized for crudely asking one of the women why she didn't bite his d*ck off.
Do you believe Cosby drugged women to have sex with them?

CNN's Don Lemon Apologizes For Bizarre Penis Biting Rape Question
It's hard for people to understand how popular Bill Cosby has been over the years...from his stand-up comedy in the 60's to I Spy to the Bill Cosby show. This is not a guy lacking for female attention and I have a difficult time believing he needed to drug someone for sex.

Old 11-19-2014, 03:44 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,035,382 times
It's really a shame that anyone "settles" these type of cases. If you are bringing forth a charge, settling for money is just wrong. Frankly, I don't know why it's even legal to settle cases like this. "You raped me!" "No I didn't but here's some money if you keep quiet". How is that even allowed in our justice system?

Old 11-19-2014, 03:47 PM

Im not sure I believe the whacked out "model" that recently came out, but there seems to be far too many accusers for it to be made up completely. Really sad. Of all the people I thought was really a good, decent man, it would've been him. Im surprised I had heard nothing about the numerous accusations before now. Strange how all this blows up, simply because some no-name comedian talks about it at a show? Just weird.

Old 11-19-2014, 03:51 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
There have been 16 accusers thus far. That's just a few more then the number of accusers Bill Clinton had. He got to be President anyway.

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Bill Cosby, a lifelong Democrat, and he was protected. He spoke out recently about the apathy of young people and welfare recipients, stating that race isn’t the problem, contrary to what liberals think. Rather, the false sense of entitlement and willingness to remain uneducated are the true culprits that perpetuate the brokenness in our system.

The lesson, if you are guilty of wrong doing, claim you are a democrat and if you want to speak out on anything in opposition expect to be outed and retaliation.

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times
In 2005 Bill Cosby admitted to adultery and that said the woman "misinterpreted" his words and actions :
Bill Cosby Apologizes for Sexual Misconduct Case | General News | Hollywood.com
"Looking back on it, I realize that words and actions can be misinterpreted by another person, and unless you're a supreme being, you can't predict what another individual will do.
"But that's all behind me now, and I'm looking only toward a bright future. I'm not saying that what I did was wrong, but I apologize to my loving wife, who has stood by my side for all these years, for any pain I have caused her."

Old 11-19-2014, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
In 2005 Bill Cosby admitted to adultery and that said the woman "misinterpreted" his words and actions :
Bill Cosby Apologizes for Sexual Misconduct Case | General News | Hollywood.com
"Looking back on it, I realize that words and actions can be misinterpreted by another person, and unless you're a supreme being, you can't predict what another individual will do.
"But that's all behind me now, and I'm looking only toward a bright future. I'm not saying that what I did was wrong, but I apologize to my loving wife, who has stood by my side for all these years, for any pain I have caused her."
If he admitted to this much, and there were numerous women who say he drugged and raped them, I am left to believe this man was a complete fraud. Everything we knew about him was bs. How can one portray such decency and be such a snake in real life?

Old 11-19-2014, 03:56 PM

45,221 posts, read 26,431,296 times
Way more scandlous..er uh newsworthy than this whole gruber thing.
Im thankful for a media than can prioritize such stories.

Old 11-19-2014, 04:07 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
If he admitted to this much, and there were numerous women who say he drugged and raped them, I am left to believe this man was a complete fraud. Everything we knew about him was bs. How can one portray such decency and be such a snake in real life?

I am so confused right now, he really did come off as one of the good old guys. But too many women have come forth, and just not at this minute. Years and years ago I understand.

And now add Janice Dickerson to the mix, I don't know what to think. But why so many women coming out right now at this moment.

Makes me wonder how many others out there, do we think we know and what we see, is not what we get

Hard for me to believe, he would have to go thru all that trouble, not like people did not know of him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies