Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2014, 10:30 AM

6,259 posts, read 5,066,250 times

Advertisements

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...27&pnref=story
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2014, 10:32 AM

39,072 posts, read 51,199,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You think the current action and plan does not invite another 20 Million (of any nationality) to cross the Border?

How many kids just walked across the Border this year ... several hundred thousands.

When a 7 YO can cross, we have a current problem.
68,500. A large number, but not hundreds of thousands. Let's keep it honest. And the number of adults who come is mediated by the availability of work in the US not by our laws (obviously). The recession cut the number of illegals entering drastically. This should be proof to anyone that if you want to stop illegal immigration the most promising approach is stop illegal hiring.

Old 11-21-2014, 10:43 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Arpaio suing the President. Send money!

Arizona sheriff sues Obama over immigration moves | The Miami Herald

Old 11-21-2014, 10:45 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,518,435 times
Fast & Furious, Benghazi, Debt Ceiling, IRS targeted Obama’s enemies, Rosengate, Holder perjury,
The Pigford scandal, GSA gone wild, Solyndra, The New Black Panthers, bypassing Congress to
Delay Elements of Obamacare, you get the idea as the list continues to get longer.

Will Barack Hussein Obama ever be held accountable to America
for his inability to do the job he was elected to do, or does he get
another pass because accountability in his case is thought of as being racist.

He must be reminded of the ' OATH ' he's taken twice

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.

Old 11-21-2014, 11:17 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,754,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You think the current action and plan does not invite another 20 Million (of any nationality) to cross the Border?
This action will definitely entice even more illegals to cross the border. It has shown them that all they need do is stick around and wait several years, and voila! They'll legally be allowed to stay.

Old 11-21-2014, 11:52 AM

35,672 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
...and we were a nation of laws. People did immigrate, and they adhered to our laws. Now we are rewarding people precisely because they broke our immigration laws, even after we know the broke the law. In fact, we made a special carve out expressly for people who broke our laws.

We do have a path to citizenship, those five million ignored it, violated it, and urinated all over it.
you need to know your history- in the beginning many broke the law- many changed their names- do not try to compare what was- tell me- were the black slaves given green cards as they got snatched from their countries? The real problem here is a certain folks refuse to accept all people are the SAME they can't swallow that- so they don't pass laws, the oppress equality, and they buy folks which everyway they can here or overseas.
The elite have the control, as they have the money, and they will NEVER accept the common man or woman as equals- ( we cant even get EQUAL PAY) talk about illegal- and if they run out of modern day slaves- the middle class is in tow,,,
See how many of our kids are illiterate graduating from OUR schools --talk about the illegals - the fact is when they are given the chance, they excel over our own and that scares ya!

Old 11-21-2014, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
hahahaha he going to spend HIS own money? poor Arizonians - They already said legally he has footing/

Old 11-21-2014, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme305 View Post
This action will definitely entice even more illegals to cross the border. It has shown them that all they need do is stick around and wait several years, and voila! They'll legally be allowed to stay.
NO- but I bet you will see and increase of marriages and baby making-- Latin population explosion

Old 11-21-2014, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
68,500. A large number, but not hundreds of thousands. Let's keep it honest. And the number of adults who come is mediated by the availability of work in the US not by our laws (obviously). The recession cut the number of illegals entering drastically. This should be proof to anyone that if you want to stop illegal immigration the most promising approach is stop illegal hiring.
they don't want to hear it is our OWN fault--

Old 11-21-2014, 12:40 PM

3,997 posts, read 4,140,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
they don't want to hear it is our OWN fault--
I don't know who your calling "our." How am I at fault? Have I hired an illegal? Do I harbor them? Or sell them fake documentation? Do I encourage them to break the law? No. The fact is I am the typical U.S. middle-class citizen. I have no real say-so when it comes to how anything that our government does. I'm nothing more than a pawn. A tax-paying, hard-working pawn at that. So to blame me or others like me for the pure idiocy that comes out of Washington is crazy!

The fault lies directly with our politicians for not following the law, not enforcing the law, and not punishing the un-lawful to begin with. Deport them, because I for one am tired of paying for them when U.S. citizens are suffering. I'd rather my tax dollars go to ridding the country of them, and paying U.S. citizens to have the job of doing that than wasting my dollars on their education, health-care, food, shelter, cell-phones and all the other freebies that they'll soon be "entitled" to. You can call me selfish or heartless, I really don't care. Do you think they give a damn about us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies