Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 03:52 PM

40,919 posts, read 48,840,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Something else. Drug War, started under a Republican President. Reagan. Black incarceration went up the roof, as did many other things. The highest unemployment rate Blacks ever experienced since the Depression was under a Republican President, in 1983. 1/5 of the Black adult population unemployed.
I'd guess you're too young to remember the Crack Cocaine problems of the 80's, the theft, the murders, the crime that was rampant mostly in the Black Community.

You probably don't recall that Reagan had to do some pretty drastic thing to the US that was caused by the Vietnam War and the Democrats politicians who created the problem. (JFK & LBK) Under Jimmy Carter we had to wait in line for half a day just to buy 10 gallons of gas. You've probably never had to do that or worry about getting drafted.

1/5 of Black's being unemployed ? Today young Black Males are more in the 30-40% unemployed range and our President does nothing to stop illegals from taking jobs. I remember when many Blacks were roofers, Carpenters, yard men. Not any more.

Obama just hurt the unemployed Black man even more by his actions last night with Illegals.

Last edited by Rakin; 11-21-2014 at 04:05 PM..

Old 11-21-2014, 03:56 PM

13,608 posts, read 20,661,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Desertdetroiter.

And no...the evidence does not prove otherwise.
That's right Sonny Carson. They all be out to get you.

Even now, Republican organizations- shrouded in the shadows of suburbia- are plotting and scheming to get you have even more babies out of wedlock, ditch school more often, and provide even more Glocks to blow each other away.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:01 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,000,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
That's right Sonny Carson. They all be out to get you.

Even now, Republican organizations- shrouded in the shadows of suburbia- are plotting and scheming to get you have even more babies out of wedlock, ditch school more often, and provide even more Glocks to blow each other away.
Desertdetroiter.

"They all be?"

Guess you're the one that ditched school.

And no one is out to get me.

Again, don't flatter yourself.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:02 PM

14,295 posts, read 9,630,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
I encourage you to read up on the history of the modern GOP.

This should explain why you are still associating liberal Republicans of the past with conservative racist Republicans of today.
Why, because the democrats told you so? You must be one of those easily brain washed simpletons. Where in the Republican Party are they professing racism? Where is the Republican war against women in their party platform, for that matter?

Old 11-21-2014, 04:05 PM

13,608 posts, read 20,661,532 times
Quote:
Desertdetroiter.

"They all be?"

Guess you're the one that ditched school.

And no one is out to get me.

Again, don't flatter yourself.
Whatever Sonny Carson.

I must get going. I have a GOP meeting where we will discuss more strategies to do you in (hint- filter your water.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:07 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,376,010 times
Quote:
Are you effin kidding me with that dumbass post?

We're perpetually OVERREPRESENTED in the military by 10%.

Maybe we shouldn't be signing up to go fight in these wars that enrich whites to the tune of billions of dollars.

"Except for blacks."

Unbelievable.
If you are going to quote me, quote all of me.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:09 PM

14,295 posts, read 9,630,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
{snip}

1/5 of Black's being unemployed ? Today young Black Males are more in the 30-40% unemployed range and our President does nothing to stop illegals from taking jobs. I remember when many Blacks were roofers, Carpenters, yard men. Not any more.

Obama just hurt the unemployed Black man even more by his actions last night with Illegals.
"There is no denying that many blacks share the same anxiety as many whites about the wave of a illegal immigration flooding or southern border....the number of immigrants added to the labor force every year is a magnitude not seen in this country for over a century. if this huge influx of mostly low skilled workers provide some benefits to the economy as a whole, it also threatens to depress further the wages of blue collar Americans and put strains on an already overburdened safety net"

Barack Obama on illegal Immigration 2006

Obama is harming blacks with this amnesty, and the left is blind to it, but I do not think black Americans will be blind to it, and I hope this helps wake some people up to which political party is actually harming them, cuz it isn't the Republicans.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
If you are going to quote me, quote all of me.
I did.

JFK said the first part, not you.

I posted YOUR original words.

Old 11-21-2014, 04:19 PM

6,392 posts, read 5,145,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPFTW View Post
We can start with the end of slavery, and work our way all the way to the civil rights act.

next?

Old 11-21-2014, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuDiBelle View Post
Oh please.

How about not being enablers and continually lowering the bar like the left does?
Republicans are major enablers. Big time.

You.just have to belong to the right constituency to get enabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
We can start with the end of slavery, and work our way all the way to the civil rights act.

next?
Not the Civil Rights Act.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies