Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 07:33 AM

1,013 posts, read 910,104 times

Advertisements

well then.
if they do this then please do us all a favor and shoot these thugs dead.

this time it will be like the LA riots where owners SHOOT.

but please AIM BETTER than the
Koreans-Chinese-Japanese (that intentionally missed during that time to give them a warning first.)

put a sign that says any looters/rioters from Ferguson will be shot dead
Heck who are these Blacks kidding they are attacking stores owned by other races.
Ferguson

Playing the white racism card?
they are attacking other minorities for god sake- racism indeed

But I will also post the other side trying to calm race relations.
http://www.racefiles.com/2014/08/20/...sian-americans

also the police let it happen.
SOME are good cops, unfortunately it is a minority in that area.
So I would NOT COUNT on the police to protect minority owned businesses

JUST SHOOT them.

it is up to you since Police are useless they will only defend big business that can afford to donate.
so it is race hate crime against minorities that actually own stores in these god forsaken places.

USELESS cops.
Why do we even pay you guys.

Do your jobs! Instead of making useless laws and then finding ways to give tickets for revenue...

negotiate all you want with the black leaders-
defenders should shoot to kill this time do not shoot to disarm.

While black leaders should tell rioters to stay away from minority owned stores.

So black thugs better get it this time
to lay off other minorities.

thanks.

-LA riots
-true racism against minorities indeed

I wonder if this is a conspiracy against small businesses.

la riots
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

an African american girl stole some juice but was shot by an elderly korean lady.
unfortunately she was given a light sentence I may have given her a slightly higher sentence but not to the point of high jail sentence.

because it was reported on camera
"After a brief fight, Du shot and killed Harlins. (Security tape showed the girl was still clutching $2 in her hand when investigators arrived.)"
so they were fighting...and the girl showed 2 dollars in hand
but yes very petty thievery.

and yes I think Du was wrong and should have in fact been given some jail time.

still it gives no reason to riot and loot
so stop to think African-Americans.

Last edited by gen811; 11-23-2014 at 08:09 AM..

Old 11-23-2014, 07:34 AM

3,978 posts, read 4,575,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
What makes us equal? Our own perceptions.

I personally believe that ALL human beings are equal at birth.
Um...nope. Some are born and inherited higher IQ than others. Some are born taller and more athletic than others. Equal in theory, absolutely. Equal in reality in their abilities, NO, unless you live in some la la land.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:34 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Manna from heaven for Sharpton. Bodies would be like being gifted 8 cords of firewood. Al would have financial security for years.
I agree and imho I think "they" are going to keep screwing around and before this is finally over there WILL be bodies...I wasn't there,have no clue if Wilson was in the right or not and do not have a dog in this hunt,BUT from what I have seen online and on the local news the cops have bent over backwards using restraint(amazing restraint) to keep that from happening...all it will take is a second's slip and when that restraint breaks,Bull Connor would be proud of what happens next and it won't be pretty.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:43 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,974,080 times
Of course, "they" will probably never arrive at MY "front door", but let's be clear about this: IF "they" do, they will probably DIE! If I don't get them, my neighbor will.
In order to comply with Montana law, I will have to allow them to get one foot inside the door, but at that point I can (and will) shoot them. I will NOT shoot to disable, disarm, or frighten them away.
If they choose to act like barbarians, I will accommodate by responding in kind. Or worse.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:43 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Hopefully the national guard will put these people in their place.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:56 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
OK, OK, OK........

I'm against gun control but I just decided there should be a Minimum IQ test showing an IQ above Idiot before you can even possess a gun.

Sad future for these guys. Don't blame the Local school district either.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:57 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Well, the rocket scientists from Ferguson have made an important announcement, if you can understand it, I believe it is some kind of code.

FERGUSON THUGS: “We gonna bring it to your front door” | GunsSaveLife.com

Then I saw this and understood....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LBasxQ9Nyc
Too bad the residents of Ferguson do not have enough weapons to protect themselves. I would have one of my .30 cal Browning belt feds pointed at the front door and some kin with Ar-10s, Ar-15s, AKs, DP-28s, and a BAR at the windows (maybe the .338 Lapula and .416 with the Sawarvski scope and Barret bores scope for longer plinking) The AR-15s and AKs are set up with slide fires to be full auto. If that was not enough, I am sure all of the M-1 carbines and M-1 Garands would do the trick, backed by the Benelli M-2 shotguns.

The above might be a little problem for an assailant.

Old 11-23-2014, 08:08 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
OK, OK, OK........

I'm against gun control but I just decided there should be a Minimum IQ test showing an IQ above Idiot before you can even possess a gun.

Sad future for these guys. Don't blame the Local school district either.
I'm sure those guys have all of the lawful permits for their weapons.

Old 11-23-2014, 08:19 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
It's pretty obvious they were just joking around for the camera. These guys and the KKK will be no shows in Ferguson.

Old 11-23-2014, 08:21 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
It's pretty obvious they were just joking around for the camera. These guys and the KKK will be no shows in Ferguson.
I hope you're right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies