Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 06:26 PM

209 posts, read 133,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
you seem to have enormous inside info on both subjects can you tell us how you come to have this data?
from the witnesses in ferguson? im sorry i am disappointed in the credibility of the witnesses.

State of Emergency in Ferguson; Missouri governor also sets curfew | Q13 FOX News

Experts: Autopsy shows close-range wound for Brown - AOL.com

Autopsy and forensics reports show a struggle at close range, resulting in gunshot wounds on the arms. These were the wounds earlier thought to be caused if the arms were raised. This is information has been around for at least 2-3 weeks now.

My second comment is based on my life spent living, working and having family and friends in the entertainment community in Los Angeles.

Old 11-23-2014, 06:59 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,376,348 times
1. The officer responded with force that was not needed. That is the problem.

2. The problem is that these people ( the family ) itself was shown to be aggressive towards people making money of the dead person.

3. The officer was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and used his gun when he could have used his combat skills.

4. Bill Cosby did nothing wrong to anybody. Just a bunch of his past girlfriends trying to rape his wallet for the sex they had because they know he have money. Also BC never did use physical force at all on anybody at all. We do not know the circumstances of what really occur. This is not face book where some stupid idiot post videos of themselves having sex or being violent.

5. The officer just needs to be giving the truth test via the machine. His beliefs and thoughts as well. A very long truth test on his motives. The story needs to add up. Eitherway he will be on the street for awhile.

Old 11-23-2014, 06:59 PM

34,258 posts, read 19,231,364 times
Meh. Courts are designed to determine guilt or innocence. If Cosby is guilty then these people should take him to court. If he did these things...why isn't he in jail?

As for the cop-theres enough evidence to concern folks that a indictment seems reasonable, and if I had to bet I'd say 80% chance he would be found not guilty in a trial.

The thing is....whats that saying? You could indict a ham sandwich? If the indictment fails I think people should be angry. a indictment is not a trial.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:03 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,825,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I'm a liberal. My gut tells me Darren Wilson is innocent and Bill Cosby is guilty as sin.
I'm afraid you're right. Sad about Mr Cosby tho IF he did rape those women.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:03 PM

6,898 posts, read 4,728,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So you think you're in a position to give us some "test?"

Who are you exactly?
1st Amendment, learn what it means my brother.

Last edited by Ghostrider275452; 11-23-2014 at 07:43 PM..

Old 11-23-2014, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don't know anything about what happened in Ferguson. I'm not interested in that case.

I don't know what Bill Cosby did or didn't do.

So again, are you someone in a position to give tests to us black folks? And if so, who or what ordained you to do so?
When, where, who said Black folks, sensitive much?

Old 11-23-2014, 07:06 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,825,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
It is 'vital' that one reads all of the posts before one makes comments!

I was responding to a question ...

True, I am only 'half black' but I do read everyone's posts!
Uh; some "Black" people here on CDF don't like it when other "Black" people leave the plantation, the "plantation" of hate for education, taking care of business and so on.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:13 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,037,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
First, who said that Wilson is "automatically guilty"? The request was for a fair trial, and to not have police go on a rampage and blast anyone they see with rubber bullets and tear gas.

Second, sure, in public opinion, Cosby is almost certainly guilty. I lost count of how many women have accused him by now.

In other words, you've got everything wrong, as usual.
What a cop out of a post. As if nothing has been happening in Ferguson for the past three months..... as if the looting and rioting and calling for the death of Darren Wilson by savages was all just a figment of everyone's imagination.

You are part of the problem with your intellectual dishonesty and turning a blind eye, certainly not part of the solution.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
What does one have to do with the other, aside from the fact that both are black? LOL to your claim of colorblindness when color is the only criteria you have based your little poll on.
No, Darrin Wilson is white.

Old 11-23-2014, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel99 View Post
I just watched some kid say Furgison needs jobs. LMAO Ya who in their right mind is going to invest in a black neighborhood where they burn down and steal and rob and then riot when you defend yourself. LMAO no one is going to invest and its their own damn fault.
No, they're all good kid's, they just got out of prison! I really heard a mother say that after her son pulled a gun on the police and got shot/killed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies