Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 08:32 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I'm a liberal. My gut tells me Darren Wilson is innocent and Bill Cosby is guilty as sin.
That's how I feel and Im not a liberal. It shouldn't have anything to do with race. People needs to think for themselves.

Old 11-24-2014, 03:01 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The "hands up don't shoot" thing was a 100 percent fabrication told by his buddy who was busy running away at the time. Even if you watch the videos from that day people are saying "I heard this; I heard that." No one saw Brown with his hands up.
If you were to watch the videos, you'd know that seven people on the scene immediately stated that Brown had his hands up when Wilson shot him.

Old 11-24-2014, 06:06 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Police officer Darren Wilson shoots an allegedly aggressive thug, and liberals and black people find him guilty of murder in the court of public opinion.

What about alleged sexual predator Bill Cosby? Do you folks find him guilty of rape in the same manner for which Darren Wilson has been deemed guilty?

I'll remind you that neither have been charged with a crime, but both are being held accountable for unproven wrongdoing.

It's a logical question and a test of your colorblind objectivity.
I'm sorry you feel this way. I don't know that I would lump all "liberals" together. Nor would I lump all black people together. The world is not so black and white (no pun intended).

I'm not sure how Bill Cosby plays into this??? I don't know the guilt or innocence of either. We have a justice system set up for these questions.

You say, "allegedly aggressive thug." I have a feeling you have made up your mind already in this part of the case. What makes you any better than anyone else jumping to conclusions?

Old 11-24-2014, 10:11 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,898,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuDiBelle View Post
Liberals are incapable of objectivity. It is a contradiction of terms.
Irony.

Old 11-24-2014, 10:12 PM

1,579 posts, read 2,340,903 times
It's not a liberal thing. This racial idiocracy is a black/democrat thing.

13% of the population can cause such damage to the nation. Amazing.

Old 11-24-2014, 10:17 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,647,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by things and stuff View Post
It's not a liberal thing. This racial idiocracy is a black/democrat thing.

13% of the population can cause such damage to the nation. Amazing.

And white people have done nothing to damage this nation? White men, who brought down the entire economy with their white-collar financial crimes, cost the country billions of dollars, and destroyed the lives of thousands of people, whites have done no damage?

Whites have also done a lot of damage to the nation's justice system with all their biased and racist juries, going from back in the day when a white jury would not convict any white man who had murdered a black man, no matter what the evidence --- right up to the injustices of today.

Old 11-24-2014, 10:22 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Police officer Darren Wilson shoots an allegedly aggressive thug, and liberals and black people find him guilty of murder in the court of public opinion.

What about alleged sexual predator Bill Cosby? Do you folks find him guilty of rape in the same manner for which Darren Wilson has been deemed guilty?

I'll remind you that neither have been charged with a crime, but both are being held accountable for unproven wrongdoing.

It's a logical question and a test of your colorblind objectivity.
Apples and oranges. You just can't compare the two. I do believe that Crosby is a serial rapist. My opinion though.

Old 11-24-2014, 10:23 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,898,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
And white people have done nothing to damage this nation? White men, who brought down the entire economy with their white-collar financial crimes, cost the country billions of dollars, and destroyed the lives of thousands of people, whites have done no damage?

Whites have also done a lot of damage to the nation's justice system with all their biased and racist juries, going from back in the day when a white jury would not convict any white man who had murdered a black man, no matter what the evidence --- right up to the injustices of today.
Don't say anything to this person.

According to that poster, we're all just uncultured, violent animals.

Old 11-24-2014, 10:29 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,202,828 times
I thought black people hated Cosby because he told us to pull up our pants?

Old 11-24-2014, 10:58 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,519,772 times
I thought Cosby was your boy (talks conservative nonsense and Toms it up for white folks). If you ask me, this black chic believes Cosby drugged and raped at least half of those women accusing him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies