Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 01:26 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,652,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Stunning, I am glad that people post these FACTS!

If the LIBERALS had their way, you would be charged with a hate-crime for pointing out these truly stunning and pathetic facts!

But, but, but...........what about the slaughter of Baby-TrayTray and Gentlegiant?????????????
If your truly disgusted by this behavior then stop making it worse.

Poverty causes crime. And when republicans oppose welfare, food stamps, Sect 8 housing, and high min wages this causes more poverty and more crime.

Poverty and Crime: Breaking a Vicious Cycle of Discrimination

Old 11-24-2014, 01:26 AM

16,541 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by things and stuff View Post

If you don't consider hispanics and whites as the same demographic then it's an even greater disparity.
Why would people consider Hispanics white any more than someone would consider Orientals white?
That is unless you are the liberal media who wanted to create a narrative of a white killing a black, even though anyone looking at Zimmerman's picture could tell he was not white.

The Hispanic or brown gangs are killing blacks left and right, which no doubt can account for some of it. Heck the Crips and the Bloods who were mortal enemies needed to bind together out in LA to survive against the brown gangs.

As to your overall point, on a per capita basis black on white crime, especially things like rape are not even close.
With that said, this is not a new revelation, so what is your overall point?

`

Old 11-24-2014, 01:33 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Is there a point to this? Perhaps some proposal for what should be done to stop it or even just a look at why this happens?

Or it this just a racist pointing at black people and screaming "look how terrible they are!"?

Old 11-24-2014, 01:48 AM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
If your truly disgusted by this behavior then stop making it worse.

Poverty causes crime. And when republicans oppose welfare, food stamps, Sect 8 housing, and high min wages this causes more poverty and more crime.

Poverty and Crime: Breaking a Vicious Cycle of Discrimination

1. UMMMM, I'm not a Repig or DumDumocrat.......I support neither party.
2. Big Brother/New Deal society has just made things worse.........moochers see goodies and of course are going to glom onto them!
3. I am not a criminal or Scumitician......how am I "making things worse"??????????????

Old 11-24-2014, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Why would people consider Hispanics white any more than someone would consider Orientals white?
That is unless you are the liberal media who wanted to create a narrative of a white killing a black, even though anyone looking at Zimmerman's picture could tell he was not white.

The Hispanic or brown gangs are killing blacks left and right, which no doubt can account for some of it. Heck the Crips and the Bloods who were mortal enemies needed to bind together out in LA to survive against the brown gangs.

As to your overall point, on a per capita basis black on white crime, especially things like rape are not even close.
With that said, this is not a new revelation, so what is your overall point?

`
“Hispanics” do not constitute a race, according to the census."
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/22/up...abt=0002&abg=1

And many Hispanics identify themselves as white (and they check the white box on surveys/questionnaires.)
Opinion: Why are Hispanics identifying as white? - CNN.com

Old 11-24-2014, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
1. UMMMM, I'm not a Repig or DumDumocrat.......I support neither party.
2. Big Brother/New Deal society has just made things worse.........moochers see goodies and of course are going to glom onto them!
3. I am not a criminal or Scumitician......how am I "making things worse"??????????????
Your comment "If the LIBERALS had their way, you would be........." made me assume you were a republican.

And if your not a republican your not making things worse.

Have a nice night Tickyul,
Chad.

Old 11-24-2014, 02:12 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
And Blacks are more likely to be murdered than anyone else in this nation. Black men have the lowest life expectancy of any demographic in this nation.

Old 11-24-2014, 03:33 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And Blacks are more likely to be murdered than anyone else in this nation. Black men have the lowest life expectancy of any demographic in this nation.
And how does Chicago figure into your assertion?

One thing kinda makes me wonder what will be learned from the Michael Brown case.....will thugs learn that going for a cop's gun is lethal?

I hope so because a thug with a gun is far more detrimental to society as a whole than a cop with a gun.

If the kid hadn't made that move against the cop, he'd have been released the same day because the store owner would likely drop the complaint - fearful that he'd be further victimized by more thugs.

So who is the real victim here?

Nothing trumps stupid, and assaulting a cop and going for his gun remains as stupid as it gets.

Old 11-24-2014, 03:53 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,289,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Is there a point to this? Perhaps some proposal for what should be done to stop it or even just a look at why this happens?

Or it this just a racist pointing at black people and screaming "look how terrible they are!"?
As opposed to blacks pointing at whites and saying "look how terrible they are!"?

Old 11-24-2014, 04:14 AM

5,725 posts, read 11,709,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by things and stuff View Post
2011 FBI statistics

448 blacks killed whites -> 14% of total murdered whites
193 whites/hispanic killed blacks -> 7% of total murdered blacks

If you don't consider hispanics and whites as the same demographic then it's an even greater disparity.

White on black murder: who really is killing whom? | Rare
According to your article, 83% of whites are killed by other whites, yet you seem more concerned about the 14%. Sounds like the white race needs to come together as a community to address this disparity. 'Good' whites need to denounce the activities of the white thugs who are committing these murders. If you are white and haven't condemned the actions of whites who kill whites, then you are part of the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies