Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 07:34 PM

10,833 posts, read 14,927,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
There are Muslims in Metro Detroit. Any lynchings for blasphemy happening there?

A wonderful American community.

All hail multiculturalism!

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2014, 07:41 PM

731 posts, read 1,579,010 times
For starters, this is in the "here and now", not decades ago. It is also not about whites and blacks, has nothing to do with color.
If Christains beat a Muslim couple, tied them to a tractor, drug them, and set them on fire , what would be their fate? They would be executed the same as they were executed pleading for their lives as they were innocent.
Muslims hate Christians, they want infidels dead. Even family members if they convert to Christianity.
Yes, people kill people for stupid reasons. However, American citizens do not band together as assailants and go on a war to kill all Muslims in the U.S.
Dusty, you shouldn't try to liken this to a racial issue. This isn't a racial issue.

http://www.gatestoneinstute.org/4817...hristians-june

This site gives many instances of muslims persecuting Christians in various countries in June 2014
such as:

Egypt
Iraq - killed Christian women for not wearing Islamic veil
Indonesia
Kenya - Muslims went door to door asking people's religion, killed them if they said Christianity
Nigeria
Sudan
Afghanistan - burned Christian church killed 8 people worshipping
Lebanon
And others. They don't kill at random, they kill systematically. I just gave a few examples. I do know that American Christians are different than Muslims when it comes to acts of violence on people we hate. I feel that Kramerkat was trying to show that Muslims are barbaric and innocent people die because of their ways.

I guess ya just don't get it, or for some reason ya don't want to.

Old 11-27-2014, 07:45 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
If you don't want people to be violent, don't let humanity start a religion full of violence.

Old 11-27-2014, 07:48 PM

731 posts, read 1,579,010 times
[quote=tinynot;37439912]For starters, this is in the "here and now", not decades ago. It is also not about whites and blacks, has nothing to do with color.
If Christains beat a Muslim couple, tied them to a tractor, drug them, and set them on fire , what would be their fate? They would be executed the same as they were executed pleading for their lives as they were innocent.
Muslims hate Christians, they want infidels dead. Even family members if they convert to Christianity.
Yes, people kill people for stupid reasons. However, American citizens do not band together as assailants and go on a war to kill all Muslims in the U.S.
Dusty, you shouldn't try to liken this to a racial issue. This isn't a racial issue.

http://www.gatestoneinstute.org/4817...hristians-june

This site gives many instances of muslims persecuting Christians in various countries in June 2014
such as:

Egypt
Iraq - killed Christian women for not wearing Islamic veil
Indonesia
Kenya - Muslims went door to door asking people's religion, killed them if they said Christianity
Nigeria
Sudan
Afghanistan - burned Christian church killed 8 people worshipping
Lebanon
And others. They don't kill at random, they kill systematically. I just gave a few examples. I do know that American Christians are different than Muslims when it comes to acts of violence on people we hate. I feel that Kramerkat was trying to show that Muslims are barbaric and innocent people die because of their ways.

I guess ya just don't get it, or for some reason ya don't want to.
Tried to edit the ...in the url but it shows dashes as it should. There isn't even a reason for edit box. ??

Old 11-27-2014, 08:01 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yes...as a matter of fact I do...

"Sucks to be you."
Oh such human kindness....help the poor just not these poor people.....got it! If a Christian had said this, I am sure you would be there to support the comment!

Old 11-27-2014, 08:22 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,661,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
But Cramer has to insist on the word 'Muslim' ! One most famous criminal in the history of humanity was a devout Christian named : Hitler.
No. You're lying as usual. Hitler was most certainly not a devout Christian and most likely was a full blown atheist.

Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do you even post if everything you type is completely useless lies?

Old 11-27-2014, 09:12 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,473,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post

A wonderful American community.

All hail multiculturalism!
I'll count that as a "no".

Old 11-27-2014, 09:31 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
I guess whatever their spiritual leader (Satan) wants, he gets...

"The torture and deaths of Shahzad Masih, 32, and his pregnant wife, Shama, 28, in the small village of Chak 59 were sparked by accusations they desecrated the Quran" (the devil's 'holy' book).

"Muslims armed with hatchets, axes, sticks and clubs beat a Christian couple, tied them to a tractor, dragged them over a road covered in crushed stones, soaked their bodies in gasoline and burned them in a kiln.

Zealots take Pakistan's blasphemy law into own hands
Religion seems to cause violence. Just look at the extremists in our country who kill doctors preforming abortions. Look at the history of the world and see how many wars were caused because of religion. I'm catholic but maybe if we were all atheists and just believed in ourselves, all these wars would be nonexistent. I think there would be a lot more peace

Old 11-27-2014, 10:57 PM

9,888 posts, read 10,818,311 times
Quote:
There are Muslims in Metro Detroit. Any lynchings for blasphemy happening there?
Muslims Take 100 People And Slaughter All Of Them In Just A Matter Of Days, Bodies "Were Burned Beyond Recognition" - Walid Shoebat

Old 11-27-2014, 10:59 PM

9,888 posts, read 10,818,311 times
Quote:
OK, so Silas was wrong. Surprise, surprise.

So, Muslims have control in Kuwait. Any accused blasphemers being murdered there?
Muslim Man In Oklahoma Stabs A Christian With A Knife For Preaching Against The Koran, And Says That More Muslims In America Need To Behead American Christians - Walid Shoebat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies