Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 11:15 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
No. You just can't seem to grasp the obvious.
But I see normal black people on TV all the time

comedians
lawyers
mayors
doctors
president

That's why I don't understand
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2014, 11:16 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Speaks for itself. Its your lack of critical thinking that is letting you down.
But I see black people on TV all the time who are not thugs

Al Roker
Obama
Kobe Bryant

The list goes on

Old 11-29-2014, 11:21 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,942,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
But I see black people on TV all the time who are not thugs

Al Roker
Obama
Kobe Bryant

The list goes on
Psst...Captain Oblivious, he never said ALL Blacks are thugs or are part of thug culture.

Got it, or does it need to be repeated one more time?

Old 11-30-2014, 07:18 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,590,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Who did the collateral damage here? It wasn't the KKK, it wasn't the MSM, it wasn't the cops. It was a bunch of arsonists who did it. So please don't deflect what YOU said. Sheesh!
It doesn't matter who did it , it is a consequence of what's been happening for a month in Ferguson.
How can you tell , it was not the cop ? how do you know ? Most Ferguson people are blaming the cops .
Arsonists or not , it is a consequence of what's been happening.
Not deflecting anything, it is a fact, without shooting , there would not be any arsonists.

Old 11-30-2014, 08:13 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
It doesn't matter who did it , it is a consequence of what's been happening for a month in Ferguson.
How can you tell , it was not the cop ? how do you know ? Most Ferguson people are blaming the cops .
Arsonists or not , it is a consequence of what's been happening.
Not deflecting anything, it is a fact, without shooting , there would not be any arsonists.
Still NO excuse to burn the place and, to be honest, I def have a hard time believing the cops would do something that stupid with the whole world watching Ferguson. Too; Brown's stepdad said something along the lines of "burn the b...h down". THAT ain't free speech IMHO, that's straight up terrorism.

Old 12-01-2014, 12:18 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,991,168 times
Generosity is good, but be aware of 'my business was burned down during the riots' sob stories scamming you on these GoFundMe-type websites. Anybody can claim to have had a business destroyed in Ferguson. Do your homework first before donating.

Old 12-02-2014, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Still NO excuse to burn the place and, to be honest, I def have a hard time believing the cops would do something that stupid with the whole world watching Ferguson. Too; Brown's stepdad said something along the lines of "burn the b...h down". THAT ain't free speech IMHO, that's straight up terrorism.
You're still talking about the consequences ,I'm talking about the reason !!

Old 12-02-2014, 02:43 PM

30,996 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Sean Hannity has offered to help supply one business owner so far, with supplies.

Now let's wait and see what Jackson and Sharpton offer.

They have their own competing Gofund accounts

Old 12-02-2014, 08:47 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
You're still talking about the consequences ,I'm talking about the reason !!
Def NOT acceptable to burn down the hood. Just like it was NOT acceptable for KKK fans to do that crap to a decent Black area in Florida about 100 years ago. Their "reasons" ain't good enough; the perps need to have the book thrown at them.

Rosewood Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 12-02-2014, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Def NOT acceptable to burn down the hood. Just like it was NOT acceptable for KKK fans to do that crap to a decent Black area in Florida about 100 years ago. Their "reasons" ain't good enough; the perps need to have the book thrown at them.

Rosewood Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We still not talking about the same thing,let's stop that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies