Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 05:27 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Oh crap.
Should I be afraid to order black coffee?
Har!! I walked into Starbucks the other day and ordered their blond coffee. They asked if I wanted anything in it and I said "No thanks, I like my blond black."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2014, 06:07 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,409,928 times
i think i seen a blurb on the internet either yesterday or the day before where joy behar threw a dart at elizabeth h

why are these people still firing shots after he fact

and rosie odonell fired a dart not so long ago at e.h.

they really did HATE that girl to still be thinking about her, smh

Old 11-27-2014, 06:16 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
i think i seen a blurb on the internet either yesterday or the day before where joy behar threw a dart at elizabeth h

why are these people still firing shots after he fact

and rosie odonell fired a dart not so long ago at e.h.

they really did HATE that girl to still be thinking about her, smh
Not that Rosie or Joy are talented by any stretch of the imagination,but EH is a twit of epic proportions and never had the first bit of talent at anything either..plus she was an arrogant windbag and I would guess that's why the mouthing keeps going on.

Old 11-27-2014, 06:21 PM

19,025 posts, read 14,205,095 times
"Friday Noir?"

Old 11-27-2014, 06:41 PM

17,619 posts, read 17,665,401 times
Don't play roulette until they stop using red and black.

Old 11-27-2014, 08:38 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
I don't watch The View but heard on talk radio that Joy Behar was questioning whether the phrase "Black Friday" should be changed because it could be offensive to blacks.

Is this really true? Is she that stupid? Does she even know what 'black' means in financial terms?

Joy Behar certainly isn't the brightest bulb in the ceiling, that's for sure.

If this is true, however, Joy has succeeded once again in lowering the bar on her own limited intellect.

Hope everyone here on C/D PoC had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Speaking personally, I'm stuffed fuller than a pair of Michelle Obama's jeans. EARLY start at the gym in the morning!

Old 11-27-2014, 09:55 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
I don't watch The View but heard on talk radio that Joy Behar was questioning whether the phrase "Black Friday" should be changed because it could be offensive to blacks.

Is this really true? Is she that stupid? Does she even know what 'black' means in financial terms?
She said this about 5 years ago. She is a comedian. She left The View a few years ago. Don't ask how I know this given I do not watch The View.

Old 11-27-2014, 10:16 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
This is just getting ridiculous, and so stupid. People are going to have to watch every thing that comes out of their mouth now.
No.

Say whatever you want. If people don't like it, that's too damn bad.

You're not responsible for how other people feel.

If other people are going to let you into their head, then that's on them. They're the ones that need to get pills and therapy, not you. They're the ones that need to take ownership of their "feelings."

This is nothing but the "Politics of Power."

That's why there will never be an end the abortion-thing.

For both sides, it's an issue of power; of money; of attention -- fame, being in the spot-light. Those people are not going to give up their newsletters and Useless Tube videos, and TV/radio appearances, newspaper or magazine interviews, speaking engagements, demonstrations, protests, marches, other organized activity.

And they certainly aren't going to give up the money.

The Pro/Anti-Abortion thing is an Industry.

It's like the "homeless"-thing.

Only in America can someone take "homeless" people and turn them into a $60 Billion industry. And a non-profit one at that.

I'm staying 3-4 blocks from the Homeless Coalition, and when you walk by their offices, you won't see a car older than 2012 or less than $60,000 parked out there.

I mean, really, the figures from 2012 are $90,000 per homeless person per year.

$90,000? Are you kidding me? That's just under twice the median income in the US, and they're still freaking homeless?

The definition of "racism" has been totally perverted.

Racism is the threat of violence, or an act of violence that is perpetrated upon another person or group of people, solely because of their race or ethnicity.

"Black Friday" is not "racist" no matter what that racially bigoted sorry excuse for a female human says.

I guess the Blackbyrds will have to re-name their group and re-title their albums...

Mircea

Old 11-27-2014, 11:03 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
joy behar is offensive and needs to be changed.

Old 11-27-2014, 11:43 PM

3,702 posts, read 4,851,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
This is just getting ridiculous, and so stupid. People are going to have to watch every thing that comes out of their mouth now.

People are their own worse enemy. And people need to get over being so damn sensitive.

Things we have said our whole life, now we cannot say., Holiday instead of Christmas, this instead of that, how far will this chit go. People have nothing better to do, then to make things miserable for others.
It is getting ridiculous, but I still say everything I was brought up saying. I refuse to be PC and there is nothing saying I have to be. If some are offended by my words, so be it. They need to lighten up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies