Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2014, 07:01 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,268,999 times

Advertisements

I call them misinformed white people who don't have anything better to do....I bet if Michael Brown would have shot the officer instead none of them would be out protesting in the streets or honoring the cop shot.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:04 PM

73,005 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
really? that's the reason the black communities have the highest crime rates in the country because they are all concern citizens that cooperate with the police and don't blame whites or cops for their own making.
Or maybe alot of Black criminals live in Black neighborhoods. Last time I checked, alot of Blacks who get enough resources to get out of certain neighborhoods often leave those neighborhoods. Consider Detroit. Detroit is the way it is because the poorest of Blacks stayed on. The criminals stayed, the underclass stayed. Blacks who had resources, who wanted nothing to do with criminals, guess what they did: Left Detroit. Detroit is a case of who got left behind. Blacks who can afford it have done what so many other people have done: Vote with their feet and leave.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Or maybe alot of Black criminals live in Black neighborhoods. Last time I checked, alot of Blacks who get enough resources to get out of certain neighborhoods often leave those neighborhoods. Consider Detroit. Detroit is the way it is because the poorest of Blacks stayed on. The criminals stayed, the underclass stayed. Blacks who had resources, who wanted nothing to do with criminals, guess what they did: Left Detroit. Detroit is a case of who got left behind. Blacks who can afford it have done what so many other people have done: Vote with their feet and leave.

so lets get to the root of the problem. Why do black communities have a lot of criminals? is it broken homes, culture, poor education? ......that should be the topic of conversation to deal with the problem.

if the solution is lets break up black communities because they can't function as society when they are the majority in a town then that's NOT dealing with the root of the problem and protesting about isolated incidents when cops are trying to bring peace and law and order and save as many black people as possible from these criminals in a very bad enviroment. Go to the root of the problem in these black communities.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:13 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,801,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
What exactly did Trayvon Martin do again ????

He attacked some dumbass that followed him for a while.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
show me pictures of the white protesters destroying and stealing property and attacking cops over Ferguson?.....you have any pics?
I can show you videos of people who are not Black rioting over sports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjFM_RswttU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO4foXB5s1Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hRvTjc4FLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSVRMmUGgyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5vJ6tqW9BY

Old 12-05-2014, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by dsjj251
What exactly did Trayvon Martin do again ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
He attacked some dumbass that followed him for a while.

I guess banging the head of the neighborhood watch against the concrete might be acceptable behavior in ghettos and for thugs and gang bangers but in the real world that can get you shot......just saying.....lol

Old 12-05-2014, 07:19 PM

3,051 posts, read 2,597,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Oh boy

Trayvon Martin was a thug? A criminal? Amazing.

I'll just copy and paste my reply from another topic.

Blacks who commit crimes against one another are generally prosecuted and thrown in jail.

Murders in the black community, is always met with outrage, but, if a suspect is known, he is pursued, caught and tried by the law.

A black man that kills another black man, is not covered and protected by a police force, supported by thousands of people around the country who pays for his defense team, protected by local media who will withhold information to protect him, then ultimately protected by state and federal legislation and national media who will do their spin jobs to make it about everything else except for the actual murder that took place.

A black on black crime does not get granted that privilege. And of course no one wants to point out that the Mike Brown murder was the only murder in Ferguson for the year which invalidates that stereotype.

Can we discuss white on white crime next time a lunatic white guy goes on a rampage?

....and is subdued, not killed.

We sure can. No white person would give two ****s if those people were killed by cops. Also, there is a reason they were subdued and not killed..... They followed law enforcement's orders.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:22 PM

you really want to compare the damage and the cost to the city and local businesses in Ferguson and L.A. RIOTS to those utube videos you looked up.....not even in the same ball park, not even in the same planet in comparison.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:
so lets get to the root of the problem. Why do black communities have a lot of criminals? is it broken homes, culture, poor education? ......that should be the topic of conversation to deal with the problem.

if the solution is lets break up black communities because they can't function as society when they are the majority in a town then that's NOT dealing with the root of the problem and protesting about isolated incidents when cops are trying to bring peace and law and order and save as many black people as possible from these criminals in a very bad enviroment. Go to the root of the problem in these black communities.
A better question is this: What is up with the underclass segment of the Black population? Ever thought about that? Unlike you, I know the difference between regular Black people and underclass thugs. This is why I find your thinking to be very incorrect. You go after the whole Black population. I go after the underclass individuals screwing things up. Regular Black people can conduct themselves in a civilized manner. Underclass types, well, not so much. Why is it that everything middle class Black people move into an area, underclass people keep following them, the very underclass types regular Black people are trying to get away from?

The root is with the underclass.

And your idea to "break up Black communities", let me tell you something. Places like Ferguson are predominantly Black not because Blacks wanted to live in majority Black areas(although there are Blacks who desire to live in majority Black areas). Most places are majority Black because so many people leave.

And by the way, check out Missouri City, Texas. Missouri City, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alot of middle class Blacks call this city home.

//www.city-data.com/city/Missouri-City-Texas.html

41-42 percent Black, median household income is $84,511, and the crime index is 105.9, which is much lower than the national average.

I think you just came to complain about Black people.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:31 PM

Quote:
you really want to compare the damage and the cost to the city and local businesses in Ferguson and L.A. RIOTS to those utube videos you looked up.....not even in the same ball park, not even in the same planet in comparison.
You asked for pictures of looting and destruction of property. You didn't say how much. And those clips are only a small part of what happened. The point is, can you refute that there are White people who riot and destroy things at sporting events?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies