Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2014, 09:37 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Nation of Islam.......Leader.

Makes one wonder just how peaceful is Islam.
How many Blacks even belong to the Nation of Islam? I would gather that most Blacks don't even listen to this guy. Farrakhan is a fringe leader.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2014, 09:41 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
One thing alot of this chaos has taught me is this. Black Americans get the most attention when

1) Someone says something quite violent, such as what Farrakhan did
2) Looting and rioting take place

Black people having peaceful discord, Black people actually reasoning things out doesn't get much attention, unless some RWNJ wants to use said Black person as a pawn.

Old 12-05-2014, 09:47 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingObeat View Post
A university allowed this wacko to speak? Are education system really is going down the tube. And why do we still have black only collages?
Agreed.

[]

Old 12-06-2014, 01:44 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
It was reported in the media, so stop being dishonest! I read about it on the internet and saw a report about it on TV. That was a travesty as well and those 5 teenagers should be prosecuted to the fullest. Unlike yours, my opinion, that criminals should be prosecuted doesn't change depending on someone's race...

it was reported on some places but not all of them
what news show did you see it on?
of course it was on the internet why do you think Obama wants to silence it??
this was outrageous but it is not even being called a hate crime!!!

Old 12-06-2014, 02:09 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I believe blacks need to take a more specific and targeted approach to protesting. Instead of burning down random stores and setting cars on fire, the protesters there should have blocked off City Hall, the court house, any local jail houses, and police stations. You know, shutting down an unjust legal system with peaceful protest.
If it happens, I hope everyone joins them.

Old 12-06-2014, 02:51 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I'm sure many would be happy to oblige him.
Kind of funny and ironic. Sure do not see his azz dying for something or the cause. Preaches to the masses who he knows will agree, haven't see his azz die for what he believes in!

Old 12-06-2014, 04:23 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
it was reported on some places but not all of them
what news show did you see it on?
of course it was on the internet why do you think Obama wants to silence it??
this was outrageous but it is not even being called a hate crime!!!
Well can you honestly name something that is reported on 100% of every available news source? Seriously, I can't even name every news source out there. I do know that it was reported on the news sources I use, MSNBC, Huffington Post, Reuters, etc. I don't know if these kids are being charged with a hate crime, but I know one thing, they will be charged and imprisoned for the crime they committed. Can you say the same about white cops killing blacks? NO!!! Certain outrage primarily results from the double standard white supremacy created...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies