Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2014, 08:47 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I believe blacks need to take a more specific and targeted approach to protesting. Instead of burning down random stores and setting cars on fire, the protesters there should have blocked off City Hall, the court house, any local jail houses, and police stations. You know, shutting down an unjust legal system with peaceful protest. As to what Farrakhan said, it's okay to fight violence with violence in my opinion. But Farrakhan is a laud mouth and not a militant. Some of the things a says makes since, while others are way out there. You can't win the fight against racism with more racism...
Why should they not have accepted the verdict......their young man caused his own death. There were 3 black people on the Grand Jury, did you see they were not held in the room for days on end coming to the verdict?

Do these blacks remember how white people handled the beheading in Oklahoma?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2014, 08:48 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Didn't know there was anything in Islam that would prevent a person from calling themselves a Reverand.
Well LS Jaun, now you know. If you want to know the exact titles that are approved go ahead and Google them. There's probably a lot more you don't know about the different religions in the world...

Old 12-02-2014, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Why should they not have accepted the verdict......their young man caused his own death. There were 3 black people on the Grand Jury, did you see they were not held in the room for days on end coming to the verdict?

Do these blacks remember how white people handled the beheading in Oklahoma?
That grand jury was a joke!!! And what happened was a perversion of justice. Prosecutors work hand and hand with LEOs. They are partners, coworkers, and often friends outside of work. Many come from law enforcement families. They work hand and hand to prosecute criminals together. They're on the same team, literally...

That said, the prosecution of law enforcement officials should be handled by an outside group that doesn't have a vested interest in the municipality or state.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:06 AM

30,995 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Well LS Jaun, now you know. If you want to know the exact titles that are approved go ahead and Google them. There's probably a lot more you don't know about the different religions in the world...
There are approved titles? And I thought you just had to adhere to the 5 pillars? I'm assumming you are a Muslim so I'll just go be what you say

Old 12-02-2014, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
There are approved titles? And I thought you just had to adhere to the 5 pillars? I'm assumming you are a Muslim so I'll just go be what you say
What do you mean by "go be what you say"? I'm not asking you to be anything. Be yourself... And I'm a Christian not a Muslim... I've just taken the time to study some different opinions and viewpoints...

Old 12-02-2014, 09:14 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Farrakhan is part of the Nation of Islam (NOI). Their beliefs are distinct from mainstream Islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingObeat View Post
A university allowed this wacko to speak? Are education system really is going down the tube. And why do we still have black only collages?
Since when is Morgan State a black-only university? There are no black only colleges in the U.S. Those only existed when whites barred ethnic African peoples from their schools, because whites made it that way. Once integration occurred, all schools have been open diverse groups.

Last edited by ReineDeCoeur; 12-02-2014 at 09:50 AM..

Old 12-02-2014, 09:27 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,386,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I'm sure many would be happy to oblige him.

Hey Louie! Come to my house when my car gets stuck in the snow. I need something to put under the wheel for traction.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:33 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Another recent Farrakhan hit

Rev. Louis Farrakhan calls Ebola a 'race-targeting bioweapon' - Washington Times

Of course white people are to blame for creating Ebola too!..

Scary to think this man received such a welcome at this college for his hate speech.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:35 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
this is all beginning to take on the appearance of the series-- walking dead. the extreme elements in the community have ceased to say that whites have made a mistake, they are saying that whites are a mistake. strangly enough we are assured that none of this behavior is racist. farrakhan continues to use islam as the model for american behavior, how is that working out in the mideast?

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com...on-looting.jpg

Old 12-02-2014, 09:46 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,842,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Lf qualifies as a domestic terrorist, the number one concern of the DOJ.

So what is Holder doing about LF? Is he still snooping on FOX reporter james rosen, who he considers a real threat or perhaps he is more concerned with kerry's warning that global warming is a threat as serious as terrorism?
Has Farrakhan conspired to obtain top secret documents the way James Rosen did?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies