Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2014, 07:40 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Says a lot IMO. Guilty until proven innocent if you are on any public assistance.
yeah laugh about it, go right ahead, it's a legal way of stealing money from the system from it's people that work hard everyday to fund that system.

I have nothing more to say to you after this comment, easy to see where your coming from.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:41 AM

1,607 posts, read 3,089,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
My son is a cop, this problem is indeed sytemic....and one off incident? Are you kidding?
do you know or have any idea how many cops are killed by black men?

Enough is enough, it's ok to break the law, but if a white cop tries to enforce that law over a black man, then that is wrong, and it's ok to insight riots that destroy not only peoples businesses but lives...that's ok though? That's different I suppose, talk about no point discussing anything with you?

Where is the justice?

You look for excuses to riot, to rip people's businesses apart....to rob them, of their life's savings, and that's ok....just b/c a criminal was killed...by a white cop. If the guy had been killed by a black cop you wouldn't hear anything about it. And I blame the media for as much as the criminal blacks.....

A law is a law, and when you break the law, there are consequences, but it's ok to kidnap a cop and kill him, right, and you don't want to discuss it.....figures.

do you have any idea, of how much large cities like Philly and New York are over run with black criminals? Atlanta, Chicago, and what police have to put up with, why not spend a night in Camden, NJ? It is all black projects....

Get your nose outa your butts and obey the laws, no matter how minor, rules and laws are there for a reason.....period!
I would love it if all the liberal college dorm typ white girls protesting, the ones about 18-22 years old would spend a night in the summer hanging out in the bad parts of Baltimore, Camden, North Hartford, etc etc and would love to see if they soil their granny panties within the first hour if they came across a situatuion where they needed law enforcement to intervene. They look especially stupid coming from probably a well to do suburbia neighborhood walking around Columbus Circle chanting "Hands up Don't Shoot" or "Black lives matter" They are just followers protesting because it is the "in thing" to do do at the moment. Ask one of them to forego their return home for their Holiday (notice I didn't say Christmas break because that I'm sure would offend some but screw it I'm saying it anyway lol) break and help out in the "hood" for the week in a soup kitchen, or ride around in a patrol car and see what officers in these neighborhoods deal with daily. Bet I can fit all the volunteers in a Smart Car and still have plenty of room for more.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:43 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Says a lot IMO. Guilty until proven innocent if you are on any public assistance.
Or, according to that same poster, if you are fat. Which means there are a whole lot of guilty Americans out there. Most likely a number of them on this board.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctwhitechin View Post
I would love it if all the liberal college dorm typ white girls protesting, the ones about 18-22 years old would spend a night in the summer hanging out in the bad parts of Baltimore, Camden, North Hartford, etc etc and would love to see if they soil their granny panties within the first hour if they came across a situatuion where they needed law enforcement to intervene. They look especially stupid coming from probably a well to do suburbia neighborhood walking around Columbus Circle chanting "Hands up Don't Shoot" or "Black lives matter" They are just followers protesting because it is the "in thing" to do do at the moment. Ask one of them to forego their return home for their Holiday (notice I didn't say Christmas break because that I'm sure would offend some but screw it I'm saying it anyway lol) break and help out in the "hood" for the week in a soup kitchen, or ride around in a patrol car and see what officers in these neighborhoods deal with daily. Bet I can fit all the volunteers in a Smart Car and still have plenty of room for more.
Exactly, how do they know what real life is, they've never had to work for a thing, they're parents are putting them thru school.....they have no clue what cops go thru....and have to deal with, they'd go nuts if they saw it for just one day.

There was a black kid, running from the cops, b/c he was selling drugs....he fell and impailed himself....jumping across roof tops....these kids have no clue....what the real projects are like....none....
some places the cops even fear going into.....

Old 12-05-2014, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Or, according to that same poster, if you are fat. Which means there are a whole lot of guilty Americans out there. Most likely a number of them on this board.
he was not only fat, but over 6: tall, you go out and put handcuffs on a guy that large, (both ways, large) so stop putting words in my mouth, and making excuses, to make your point seem more valid....you twist and turn words so bad, to prove a useless point....and that is, it's ok by you to break the laws and be arrested over 30 times....

Old 12-05-2014, 07:47 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,749,701 times
Quote:
More than a third of Americans are obese. You are condoning unjust treatment of a huge swath of Americans at the hands of law enforcement because of their weight. Nice.
Your perception of my statement is wrong, with his weigh, asthma and sleep apnea, he was ticking time bomb. I doubt very much if the procedure used by the police were used on a person of normal weight and decent health, would have killed them. His death was caused by his horrible health more than by the police, so yes, he was 90% responsible for his own death! I doubt very much he would have lived much longer, he had to stop to catch his breath every time he walked a city block and I would not doubt if his heart was damaged also.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
OK, where is the justice here, where is the media here, where are the protests....

this is insane.....

Media refuses to report on white cop that was kidnapped/murdered by blacks

why is no one protesting about this?
Time to start a new thread.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Try to learn the difference between a systemic problem and a one-off incident. Without understanding that there's no point in even entering into a discussion with you.
The systemic problem is black crime!

Old 12-05-2014, 07:52 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,088 times
council of conservative citizens, white supremacy crap. 90 percent of these posters are driven here from the likes of sites like that and stormfront.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Don't twist my words, your perception skills are lacking!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies