Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2014, 06:11 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,751,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I agree with this statement 100%. The problem is what they are requiring can not be done. Its impossible to treat someone with a vagina and breasts the same way you treat someone with a penis. It goes against everything in human nature.

At 15 I would have still got major wood showering next to someone with a vagina and breasts even with their hair cut short. Is this going to make them uncomfortable? Is it really a wise thing to subject people through?

In fact, he's ordering males to be treated as females (and vice versa) depending on how they "identify"--that day. That's not "transgender" (not that it's possible to change one's sex); that's cross-dressing.

Yet another reason to send your kids to private schools.

Old 12-06-2014, 06:11 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,169,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
We don't. Obama's merely pretending to be the saviour of an 'oppressed' fringe minority again. Releasing a statement like this would be the equivalent of Dan Quayle releasing a statement saying we must respect divorced single mothers. It's empty grandstanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I doubt people care what he says, he is just a guy half the country doesn't like. People are people, they have their views and usually don't change them. And when someone tells them they have to do this or that, some will do the opposite, just because...
Actually, it is very big. He is the first President to ever acknowledge transgenders. The leader of the free world and one of the most powerful people in the world making this statement is huge. I'm sorry you cannot get past your hatred of him to realize this.

To Nueling: You are correct if we are talking about toddlers. Small children may do the opposite of what an adult tells them but if an adult does that - I would say they must have the intelligence of a toddler. Not much else to say to you...

Old 12-06-2014, 06:15 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,798,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridarebel View Post
Gross. Trannies are a bunch of mentally ill freaks as far as I'm concerned. It's sad that liberals would rather have the trannies and cross dressers believe that they are fine being that way when the trannies should be taken to receive psychological help to overcome their mental illness. If they think it's "offensive" then boo hoo.

A person is either male or female, there is no in between. Penis= male, vagina= female. It isn't difficult to figure out.

And those that are born with both parts, simply don't exist.

Old 12-06-2014, 06:36 PM

8,631 posts, read 12,948,561 times
Quote:
Gross. Trannies are a bunch of mentally ill freaks as far as I'm concerned. It's sad that liberals would rather have the trannies and cross dressers believe that they are fine being that way when the trannies should be taken to receive psychological help to overcome their mental illness. If they think it's "offensive" then boo hoo.

A person is either male or female, there is no in between. Penis= male, vagina= female. It isn't difficult to figure out.
People that are extremely transphobic probably are secretly attracted to them but they are suppressing those desires.

Old 12-06-2014, 06:36 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,154,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
You cannot change your gender, so what is all this Transgender nonsense?????

So-called Transgender people need various forms of help, not hormones and mutilation.
Liberal catering to freak shows is currently in vogue.

Old 12-06-2014, 06:56 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,860,903 times
Quote:

You are correct, a DNA test ISN"T going to come back with "transgendered" results.

It will still show what you were born as.

Old 12-06-2014, 06:59 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,860,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
And those that are born with both parts, simply don't exist.
They have LEGIT medical/scientific terms for those people but, they certainly AREN"T whatever they CHOOSE or pretend to be either.

Old 12-06-2014, 07:51 PM

779 posts, read 629,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
They have LEGIT medical/scientific terms for those people but, they certainly AREN"T whatever they CHOOSE or pretend to be either.
That's actually exactly what they are. Some have their parents choose but in the end they make the final decision as to how they identify themselves.

Old 12-06-2014, 08:28 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,751,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
People that are extremely transphobic probably are secretly attracted to them but they are suppressing those desires.

Remember this folks-- new words conjured up and thrown around by CD posters moonlighting as shrinks. That's their MO.

Old 12-06-2014, 08:30 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,893,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinynot View Post
I apologize for not addressing the OP topic. Yes, that has been the agenda of Obama's czars, since even before they became czars. I read the book, "Radical Rulers". My son is now reading the book and I can't remember the author. Not so much about Obama but gave insight to all "czars" he brought to his administration. I think it is a sick and inappropriate subject for school. There is simply not enough time to teach The Koran, Sharia Law, and Islam and Sexual Identification with Understandind and Accepting Transgenderism 101, 201, 301....as well as in kindergarten. Since I don't have my book right now I found an article that gave some like info.

http://m.cnsnews.com/article/obama-s...czar-advocate- that should get you there

I knew without knowing, when Obama named his cabinet "czars" and his private bullett proof, practically indestructible vehicle "The Beast", something horrible was taking over our government
The link you provided is gone......guess the word got out! Sounded interesting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies