Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 08:29 PM

7,500 posts, read 5,747,274 times

Advertisements

All I want are blacks to:

Admit they have a problem
Take personal responsibility to fix it

As long as they continue to blame everyone and everything else these numbers will continue to exist. It really is that simple.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:35 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,171,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Ok, Blacks are 13% of the population. More than half the murders are committed by Blacks. What does that have to do with the Blacks that aren't committing murders? Furthernmore, with 40 million Blacks, with about 6,000 murders perpetrated by Blacks, that still leaves 99.9 percent of the Black population not involved in murders.
Over half of all violent crime is committed by Blacks. 1,214,462 violent crimes were committed in 2012. Murder is just one small aspect of the the disorder disproportionately inflicted on the country by Blacks.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:38 PM

72,981 posts, read 62,563,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post

As long as they continue to blame everyone and everything else these numbers will continue to exist. It really is that simple.
Actually,

Underclass Blacks have a problem.
And the Blacks who are taking personal responsibility for themselves are distancing themselves from hood rats.

And in my opinion, the only reason underclass Blacks should straighten up is to better their own communities, not to please anyone else.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
Over half of all violent crime is committed by Blacks. 1,214,462 violent crimes were committed in 2012. Murder is just one small aspect of the the disorder disproportionately inflicted on the country by Blacks.
And? At the end of the day, I care about taking personal responsibility for MYSELF as a Black man. What matters to me is what I get at the end of the day. What matters to me is how I conduct myself. Those numbers have nothing to do with me.

And even with 610,000 violent crimes committed by Blacks, that still leaves around 39 million Blacks who aren't committing violent crimes. What does the violent crime have to do with Blacks who aren't committing crimes, other than being victimized by criminals who happen to be Black?

I notice that the persons who keep bringing up Blacks committing crimes, no one bring up how alot of Blacks get victimized by violent crimes.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:42 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,207,927 times
Quote:

Your gross generalization makes it impossible to take you seriously.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Your gross generalization makes it impossible to take you seriously.
It is. This is what I find stupid. One does not tell someone to do something if said person is already doing so. With many Black people who are taking responsibility for their own lives and doing the right thing, telling Black people "admit you have a problem and take responsibility" is quite redundant. Tell it to the hood rats who keep being stupid. Tell it to the hood rats that many Black people are trying to get themselves away from.

Alot of Blacks understand that there are problems and many have found one good solution: Walk away from hood rats and let them be stupid.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:49 PM

42,839 posts, read 26,242,918 times
Quote:

The black people I know are successful middle class people, they are saddened by the amount of crime committed by other blacks, not because they are responsible for it but because they suffer from guilt by association and there is nothing they can say or do when people talk about "you blacks" as if it was one big homogeneous group.

You're white I presume. So, are you responsible for all the white meth heads in Alaska? Have you admitted you have a problem and are you willing to take personal responsibility to fix it? See how silly that sounds?

Old 08-03-2015, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Rev Martin Luther King Jr addressed the issue of the disproportionate numbers of black crime in the 50's and 60's. And this is before Lyndon helped destroy the black family. The problem then was not blamed on whitey then, but it is now. Seems as if a segment of our population is unable to accept responsibility for their own actions.

El Nox
Well, the Black people who are taking responsibility for themselves are doing something for themselves. It's called voting with one's feet and leaving hood rats behind. You see, this is what the freedom to live wherever one wants allows.Some of the things Dr. King fought for, it has paid some dividends. It allowed many working class and middle class Blacks to walk away from hood rats. It's easier because before, Blacks were restricted to certain sections of cities and towns, and therefore, could not just easily leave if hood rats decided to be stupid. Now, that can happen. And it happens every day.

And something else. There is the possibility that someone might say that Jim Crow was good for keeping the crime down. I disagree. What you have said in your post is proof of that. It is also proof that "The Great Society" cannot be blamed for crime and out of wedlock births.

Old 08-03-2015, 08:54 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,207,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It is. This is what I find stupid. One does not tell someone to do something if said person is already doing so. With many Black people who are taking responsibility for their own lives and doing the right thing, telling Black people "admit you have a problem and take responsibility" is quite redundant. Tell it to the hood rats who keep being stupid. Tell it to the hood rats that many Black people are trying to get themselves away from.

Alot of Blacks understand that there are problems and many have found one good solution: Walk away from hood rats and let them be stupid.
Exactly. It's very similar to how many well off whites have moved from their rural hometowns, never to return. Many speak quite disparagingly about their alcoholic/drug-addicted/school-shunning relatives. Why blacks are expected to save our entire race while whites are afforded the opportunity to distance themselves from "white trash" is quite interesting.

Old 08-03-2015, 09:00 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,387,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post

ok 13% of population, over 50% of the crime, now remember 70% of prison population is black and we got the most population in the world locked up. so that group is out of way but they are still doing over 50% of the crime, so either (crazy math here) 30% of the black population at large are doing mult crimes or everybody gets a couple in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies