Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 03:03 PM

716 posts, read 1,237,727 times

Advertisements

There were interstate or street protests blocking traffic in cincy, miami, atlanta, la jolla, detroit, missouri, Minneapolis, tampa, etc..seems like a big deal to me but I guess not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2014, 03:09 PM

7,975 posts, read 7,350,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLA17 View Post
No it's the opposite. The media, the protesters and the al sharptons of the world(that exist in almost every american city,suburb, and town) are the ones trying to separate people.

They missed out on the 60's protests because they were too young/weren't born yet. They feel cheated and want to relive history (their interpretation of it anyway)

Old 12-10-2014, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
Hood rat is just a nicer way of you saying the n-word.

Good job.

hoodrat actually means a really ratchet hooker looking chick that acts ghetto af from any race.

"Criminals is just a nicer way of you saying the n-word."

lmfao are you serious? What should they be called then?

"You really think people are protesting institutionalized racism because of what they see on TV? "

Yes. Constantly seeing the same stuff in the media/social media is what gets them mad. I've seen many of them say this and use it as justification for why they wanna "f** s*** up". If it's so racist why were 326 whites killed by cops in 2012 and only 112 blacks even most any number u find tells you there's way more violent black "criminals"(dont know any other word to choose but let me know) than white. And oh yeah almost all race murders are black on white and many of them get off so why did we get so upset and give so much coverage to Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis(his killer even got life and people still bring him up when talking trayvon/mike brown)???

Old 12-10-2014, 03:15 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,404,740 times
Quote:
hoodrat actually means a really ratchet hooker looking chick that acts ghetto af from any race.

"Criminals is just a nicer way of you saying the n-word."

lmfao are you serious? What should they be called then?
You don't seem to have an issue with white criminals that shoot up elementary schools... You defend their right to be mentally ill and have firearms.

Quote:
"You really think people are protesting institutionalized racism because of what they see on TV? "

Yes. Constantly seeing the same stuff in the media/social media is what gets them mad. I've seen many of them say this and use it as justification for why they wanna "f** s*** up". If it's so racist why were 326 whites killed by cops in 2012 and only 112 blacks even most any number u find tells you there's way more violent black "criminals"(dont know any other word to choose but let me know) than white. And oh yeah almost all race murders are black on white and many of them get off so why did we get so upset and give so much coverage to Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis(his killer even got life and people still bring him up when talking trayvon/mike brown)???
K.

You'll never have insight into being black in America. Go back to your lily white la-la land. I hope you'll be able to tolerate America when whites are no longer than majority.

Old 12-10-2014, 03:19 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
www.black-and-right.com Bob Parks is a man.

Your hero Michael Brown is a hood rat.

Old 12-10-2014, 03:30 PM

Quote:
You don't seem to have an issue with white criminals that shoot up elementary schools... You defend their right to be mentally ill and have firearms.

K.
I don't have a problem with whites that shoot up schools??? huhhh? First off I don't defend the right of mentally ill nutcases to have firearms...how do you think so many of these black nutcases that kill whites for no reason get the guns in the first place? I do support people who need a gun to fend off said nutcases or to fend off people who shoot up schools or w.e but I do think we need a real background check to get it and you should lose your gun if you're mentally ill relative is caught with your gun.

Second, white "criminals"(you're racist for calling them that now)who shoot up schools are 99% of the time lone wolfs and not part of a culture that encourages them to do stuff like that and they are NEVER EVER thought of as anything other than scum by white america. We never ever prop them up as some kind of hero the way many in the black community do to their killers. We never ever say "Free my cracka james holmes" or anything like that the way many blacks say about people who just killed people no reason. And oh yeah when blacks do crazy stuff it's often times in large groups but when whites do it its always just one random nut case and if 5 white nut cases in AMerica shoot up 5 schools a year can u really compare that to the 10000s of blacks who do random murders a year?

"You'll never have insight into being black in America. Go back to your lily white la-la land. I hope you'll be able to tolerate America when whites are no longer than majority."

that's the best you got for the common sense I just laid out for you? At least when yall finally wipe the whites out of America you'll have to choose someone else to hate (hispanics, asians, or whoever else is running the country and "holding the brothas down").

Old 12-10-2014, 03:38 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Nothing here and I could careless if they are rioting again in California and NY.

Old 12-10-2014, 05:27 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
When white guys shoot up schools it's never framed as a "white on white crime" or an issue the "white community" specifically has to deal with. It's seen as an American problem where we have national discussions.

Old 12-10-2014, 07:16 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
I have no issues with cops shooting a white criminal that is shooting up an elementary school. If they do so, I don't blame the cops, go "hahns up, don' shoot", or deny that the a**hole is a scumbag criminal. And I don't go around holding up traffic and being a douche to people just to show support for a criminal. In fact I'd support the cop (black, white, red or green) that dropped the POS.

You should try it some time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies