Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2014, 07:04 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,835,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Depends. You have to understand he was 20 years old at the time, and you have to find out the age that Mississippi considers someone a "child". Being convicted of exploitation of children doesn't have to mean they were little kids, it could just be someone not considered a legal adult.
Like you: I don't know what came down either, just guessing. The whole thing just stinks IMHO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2014, 07:11 PM

30,164 posts, read 23,560,305 times
This is interesting, first post on store owner's FB, in the comments:

Person Accusing
Quote:
"I know you cameras picked up more than you showed. I know one of you ****** ******* know who she went and talked to for a minute and a half that the camera didn't show. Looked like a ******* drug deal to me and your little skinny ***** ass is protecting the thug ass drug dealers that are probably responsible for what happened with their racist asses.
1 hr · Like
Person Responding To Accusation:
Quote:
(name removed) you sound dumb as **** the camera are clearly there for protection of his store. If it was a drug deal that's not his business it was Jessica and whomever. You people are dumb as **** and racist as hell. Her damn daddy probably did it he never shed a tear. And not even after a hour after her being found he was hollering what somebody squirted up her nose. How the **** he know. You people are so racist (store owner) I salute you man keep your head up don't let these bull**** ass ppl get in your way. I'm sick of this **** myself. Wtbs: contact you a lawyer this **** will stop.
1 hr · Like
(Emphasis mine) (Also, removed names.) (Also, also: This is not copyright material, it's public, and it's on Facebook. There is no copyright.)

It goes on...it's getting ugly over there. A couple of people have come out accusing him of knowing who did it. Of course, I don't really believe much of anything, frankly, because they now know that his page is being watched.

So now I want to know:

a) How does the second person know that Jessica's dad was saying that gasoline/lighter fluid was "squirted" down her throat, etc "an hour" after she was found, and b) how did the store owner know that mere hours after it happened? WTH is going on over there that these people know this information right away?

Old 12-13-2014, 07:58 PM

30,164 posts, read 23,560,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Actually, now I'm confused.

Both the twitter and the other site (Mississippi Burning ...) both say 11:26pm on them.

I have not seen one that said 2:26am - except for the screen shot posted here.
Right here:

Mississippi Burning – Day #6 – The Murder of Jessica Lane Chambers Exposes Massive Problems In Panola County Mississippi… | The Last Refuge

Scroll down to the part where it says:

"And who posted it on facebook? Yep our 19-year-old shopkeep gangbanger..."

They enlarged the screen shot. Right there is where I got my screen shot.

Old 12-13-2014, 08:07 PM

16,975 posts, read 14,323,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Right here:

Mississippi Burning – Day #6 – The Murder of Jessica Lane Chambers Exposes Massive Problems In Panola County Mississippi… | The Last Refuge

Scroll down to the part where it says:

"And who posted it on facebook? Yep our 19-year-old shopkeep gangbanger..."

They enlarged the screen shot. Right there is where I got my screen shot.
That's weird.

If you go right above it to the super long fb thread where it originally is - it says 11:25p there.

Old 12-13-2014, 11:14 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,881,181 times
I find this interesting from your link: We could go into other details about Ali Alsanai and how he is connected to New York and Yemen, and how it actually appears he was “assigned” to Panola County Mississippi by recruiters who live in Yemen, but we’d rather divert attention to how it circles around Jessica.

Plus he is a known gang member.......of the Black Squad.......what is the culture of this gang?

Old 12-14-2014, 12:43 AM

9,442 posts, read 10,726,002 times
The police should release the killers name and address and then make a public statement that they will go to his house to arrest him in 3 hours, no sooner. Then this monster could face the justice of his neighbors and family of the victim. Trials are for human beings, dangerous animals on the other hand are hunted and killed. No different than a wild mountain lion who has killed a man, it needs to be destroyed. Whatever did this to that poor young woman is not worthy of being called human.

Old 12-14-2014, 11:23 AM

779 posts, read 629,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
The police should release the killers name and address and then make a public statement that they will go to his house to arrest him in 3 hours, no sooner. Then this monster could face the justice of his neighbors and family of the victim. Trials are for human beings, dangerous animals on the other hand are hunted and killed. No different than a wild mountain lion who has killed a man, it needs to be destroyed. Whatever did this to that poor young woman is not worthy of being called human.
I would rather we not go back to lynch mobs especially since they have been known it get it wrong. Even with trials we still get it wrong every once in while but at least you have as much info as possible in order to try and reach a conclusion on guilt.

Old 12-14-2014, 11:47 AM

38,981 posts, read 27,373,217 times
Oh God, this is horrible.

Some people are just sick.

Old 12-14-2014, 12:20 PM

16,865 posts, read 10,500,447 times
It sounds like this was some type of gang attack. At least that's the rumors so far.

Old 12-14-2014, 01:26 PM

19,737 posts, read 11,980,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I find this interesting from your link: We could go into other details about Ali Alsanai and how he is connected to New York and Yemen, and how it actually appears he was “assigned” to Panola County Mississippi by recruiters who live in Yemen, but we’d rather divert attention to how it circles around Jessica.

Plus he is a known gang member.......of the Black Squad.......what is the culture of this gang?
I think they want to *ahem* downplay him. There was a lot of cash being flashed on those links. A lot of cash for guys under 20 yrs old. Usually one way to acquire that much money so young. So much for a quiet little town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies