Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2015, 11:58 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,973,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
It's odd how quiet everyone is about this murder, especially considering the gruesome nature of it.

Jessica Chambers’ family looks to new year without answers | WREG.com

Subpoenas, lab results in Jessica Chambers murder case may provi - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

People in the town seem to be clamming up. Perhaps if the reward were higher it might motivate some to spill information.
This is disturbing and I do hope somebody comes forward with information soon. This is a terrible crime but if people are actually afraid to come forward then there's a bigger problem in that town that needs to be addressed.

Mississippi Burning – Day #6 – The Murder of Jessica Lane Chambers Exposes Massive Problems In Panola County Mississippi… | The Last Refuge
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2015, 01:32 PM

13,279 posts, read 7,818,112 times
Maybe the CIA is involved.

Remember Mena?

Old 01-03-2015, 07:58 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,884,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
This is disturbing and I do hope somebody comes forward with information soon. This is a terrible crime but if people are actually afraid to come forward then there's a bigger problem in that town that needs to be addressed.

Mississippi Burning – Day #6 – The Murder of Jessica Lane Chambers Exposes Massive Problems In Panola County Mississippi… | The Last Refuge
Well, this information just gave another side......could her dad be involved? If one watches one of the videos it presents cult like activities surrounds this town. Pretty creepy, and like the guy said like something out of the Twilight Zone!

Find it very strange the DA predicted, “I do not anticipate any arrests“. Wonder why?

Last edited by wildflower82; 01-03-2015 at 08:12 AM..

Old 01-03-2015, 08:08 AM

19,742 posts, read 11,987,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Well, this information just gave another side......could her dad be involved? If one watches one of the videos it presents cult like activities surrounds this town. Pretty creepy, and like the guy said like something out of the Twilight Zone!
Why do you think the dad is involved? The town definitely gives off creepy vibes.

Old 01-03-2015, 08:08 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,409,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
I'm rather surprised they don't have someone in custody.

Small town in the rural south.

The killer is probably connected to someone influential while the victim wasn't.

Same-old, same-old, I'll speculate.

Old 01-03-2015, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Why do you think the dad is involved? The town definitely gives off creepy vibes.
Go to the link that was given and watch the video......I am not saying the dad is involved, the video did give some interesting info. Could very well be the reason no one is taking.....something about Red and 666.

Old 01-03-2015, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Small town in the rural south.

The killer is probably connected to someone influential while the victim wasn't.

Same-old, same-old, I'll speculate.
What is interesting is the store clerk and how he acquired the store.......seems he has connections to Black Squad and the Middle East.

Old 01-03-2015, 09:05 AM

19,742 posts, read 11,987,804 times
Quote:
What is interesting is the store clerk and how he acquired the store.......seems he has connections to Black Squad and the Middle East.
That link was posted early in this case...a quick skim over it and (sadly) I didn't see any new information or theories. Nevertheless, it is quite a read.

This case shined a good deal of light on corruption that somehow the police seemed to be conveniently looking the other way. It all seems to center around the store/clerk. That was the hub.

Old 01-03-2015, 09:30 AM

Quote:
That link was posted early in this case...a quick skim over it and (sadly) I didn't see any new information or theories. Nevertheless, it is quite a read.

This case shined a good deal of light on corruption that somehow the police seemed to be conveniently looking the other way. It all seems to center around the store/clerk. That was the hub.
I believe it is the video with the DA standing with a police officer......it was given as a thought.

Then I found this: Mississippi Burning – Day #7 – The Murder Of Jessica Lane Chambers… | The Last Refuge

It won't let me copy, go to the bottom and read Jerrick-Mac knowledge Todd he even says the dad did it. Jessica wanted to write a book about her life. What would an unknown 19 yr old think the world needed to hear.

Seems Ben Chambers and his son were busted for sale and manufacturing meth, the son was killed in a car accident.

Also, a weirdo is the fire chief, watch the way he talks. He is the one Jessica told her killers name. Seems this guy is not on the up and up, his behaviour is odd.

Old 01-03-2015, 09:59 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,840,389 times
Quote:
I believe it is the video with the DA standing with a police officer......it was given as a thought.

Then I found this: Mississippi Burning – Day #7 – The Murder Of Jessica Lane Chambers… | The Last Refuge

It won't let me copy, go to the bottom and read Jerrick-Mac knowledge Todd he even says the dad did it. Jessica wanted to write a book about her life. What would an unknown 19 yr old think the world needed to hear.

Seems Ben Chambers and his son were busted for sale and manufacturing meth, the son was killed in a car accident.

Also, a weirdo is the fire chief, watch the way he talks. He is the one Jessica told her killers name. Seems this guy is not on the up and up, his behaviour is odd.
Then it's time to send in the FBI; they don't "play nice" with crooked cops and judges. The Feds def don't play well with terrorist gangs either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies