Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2015, 03:50 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
I suspect you may be right. This murder certainly sends a message to not speak out.
That is one way to look at it, and that is one theory that I have. Another theory I have is this. The more I hear, the more that it can suspected that whomever did this, no one knows who did it. I heard this same thing happened in another location. It could also be a serial thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2015, 03:54 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
That is one way to look at it, and that is one theory that I have. Another theory I have is this. The more I hear, the more that it can suspected that whomever did this, no one knows who did it. I heard this same thing happened in another location. It could also be a serial thing.
That is certainly a possibility. The reason I think otherwise is usually in a case where no one knows anything people cannot stop talking about it, speculating. Either way, this one is a mystery. For the family's sake I hope it gets solved.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
That is certainly a possibility. The reason I think otherwise is usually in a case where no one knows anything people cannot stop talking about it, speculating. Either way, this one is a mystery. For the family's sake I hope it gets solved.
That could be another possibility. The question is this. If anyone knows about it, how many people could possibly know who did it?

Old 01-14-2015, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleynj View Post
Are you suggesting like so many others have, that Jessica was murdered by black people and that is why the media is silent on this? I for one do not believe that.

I have seen all these things online accusing black individuals for this crime, but I have a feeling that this was not a black person who did this. I could be wrong, I guess we will see.

I do feel bad for the people that were named as the killers and then were harassed and had photos posted all over.
This is the way I see it. This is a mystery, and the killer hasn't be found. This means the killer could be anyone. Personally, I think some people have turned this into an excuse to vent their anger and resentment towards Blacks.

Old 01-14-2015, 05:31 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,759,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
A couple of weeks after Jessica another teen girl in Indiana was found burned as well. She also had a gash on her head just like Jessica Chambers. I am not sure if they found the killer of the girl in Indiana because almost no news online about that case. Could they be connected?

In a small town like Jessica was from people talk, and by now I figured someone would have said something, but if the killer is not from that area, then that would explain why this case is such a mystery. Maybe they are looking for someone local, but instead it is someone from another state?

I wonder if they were able to get any DNA evidence. One theory I read about why they poured gas down her throat was to get rid of DNA evidence if there was sexual contact (including oral sex) before they killed her.

Old 01-14-2015, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleynj View Post
A couple of weeks after Jessica another teen girl in Indiana was found burned as well. She also had a gash on her head just like Jessica Chambers. I am not sure if they found the killer of the girl in Indiana because almost no news online about that case. Could they be connected?

In a small town like Jessica was from people talk, and by now I figured someone would have said something, but if the killer is not from that area, then that would explain why this case is such a mystery. Maybe they are looking for someone local, but instead it is someone from another state?

I wonder if they were able to get any DNA evidence. One theory I read about why they poured gas down her throat was to get rid of DNA evidence if there was sexual contact (including oral sex) before they killed her.
Based on what you're describing, it could be anything. Serial killer is one theory I'm thinking.

Old 01-14-2015, 08:17 PM

15,528 posts, read 10,496,731 times
Somebody was charged on Nov 20th for the Indiana killing. Wasn't Jessica killed after that?

I would have expected somebody to squeal by now, so maybe it was just one person.

Old 01-14-2015, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Somebody was charged on Nov 20th for the Indiana killing. Wasn't Jessica killed after that?

I would have expected somebody to squeal by now, so maybe it was just one person.
No, the girl in Indiana was murdered 2 weeks after Jessica Chambers. No news has said anything about anyone being charged for that murder, at least that I know of.

Old 01-15-2015, 04:31 PM

Well, I admit that I may have been very wrong about gangs not being involved. I now think it is very possible that it was someone from that town and someone that the police already have questioned.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:37 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
https:/www.twitter.com/hashtag/jessicachambers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies