Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 07:19 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
lol, the GOP gets a bipartisan bill passed with heavy support from Obama and you are whining like a little baby.
So, you support these kinds of bills?

Whether Obama supported it, or opposed it is 100% irrelevant to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2014, 10:35 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I thought it was always the fault of the Republicans? Now we have Pelosi and Warren doing what they can to presuade their party and a few others to do what isn't the best for our country.
Yet you ignore this to spew your partisan bull sh*t

The REAL ISSUE is out of control government spending period!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Instead of pointing out the REAL ISSUE of out of control government spending Democrats and Liberal Media would rather divert our attention away by playing the blame game. Hear this! Big government (both sides) are to blame. And until we stop letting others to divert attention away from the REAL ISSUE of out of control government spending we'll be in the same place come October, wash and repeat. How many times has this happened during the Obama administration.... rinse and repeat!

Old 12-12-2014, 10:40 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
lol, the GOP gets a bipartisan bill passed with heavy support from Obama and you are whining like a little baby.
If you are a true conservative you should be whining, too. The GOP, with the help of the Democrats, just flipped the American people the bird. But you are okay with that because you somehow perceive this as a "win" for your team, when actually it's a huge loss for all of us who are not bought and paid for by Wall Street. Yay for your side!

Old 12-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I thought it was always the fault of the Republicans? Now we have Pelosi and Warren doing what they can to presuade their party and a few others to do what isn't the best for our country.
You think this bill is best for this country ?

You honestly think there is no better solution than the one past. I have read enough of your post to know you arent that naive.

This bill by itself as a compromise(not a great one), but Republicans decided to attach riders to it that a majority see as bad, not just Democrats.

Old 12-12-2014, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
If you are a true conservative you should be whining, too. The GOP, with the help of the Democrats, just flipped the American people the bird. But you are okay with that because you somehow perceive this as a "win" for your team, when actually it's a huge loss for all of us who are not bought and paid for by Wall Street. Yay for your side!
You're so damn busy being a partisan hack that you failed to see the real issue

The REAL ISSUE is out of control government spending... BOTH SIDES period!

Old 12-12-2014, 10:46 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
You're so damn busy being a partisan hack that you failed to see the real issue

The REAL ISSUE is out of control government spending... BOTH SIDES period!
How am I being a partisan hack? I have laid the blame equally on both sides. This wouldn't have passed without the help of the Democrats and I hold them equally responsible. There is a partisan hack here, but it's not me.

Old 12-12-2014, 10:50 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:

Quote:
Only 17 of them. What about the rest of them who have signed onto it? Here's the Tea Party's big chance to prove what they claim to stand for.
Oh now you'll listen to them? They are only anarchist when it benefits you?

The point is, when the tea party spoke out against government spending out of control, the left attacked them to no ends. Why because like the banks you were the beneficiary. Now that the left liberal media did a damn good job of attacking them and the bots did the same, now you need their help?

5,064 posts, read 5,729,580 times
Quote:
Yet you ignore this to spew your partisan bull sh*t

The REAL ISSUE is out of control government spending period!
This post wasn't directed at me, but I agree about the out of control spending. I expect once the Republicans are in charge of both houses that we get back to a regular budget. The House has passed one every year that Obama has been in office, but the Reid and the Senate have not. We should not be operating on last minute continuing resolutions with constant threats of government shut downs. We should be acting like adults and doing actual budgets.
The last budget we had was signed by President Bush. That is absurd.

Old 12-12-2014, 10:54 AM

Quote:
How am I being a partisan hack? I have laid the blame equally on both sides. This wouldn't have passed without the help of the Democrats and I hold them equally responsible. There is a partisan hack here, but it's not me.
Quote:
I'm sick of this wash and rinse politics. If they can't stay within budget Shut er down!

It's about damn time politicians learn that the American people are not their piggy bank.
HeyJude if you would read before you spout. I wasn't for government overspending when it benefited you and I'm not for it now.

Be sure to take note everyone that HeyJude was all for out of control government spending when it benefited her. By the way, take note, this bill will surely benefit yours truly Warren Buffett who is heavily invested in banking just like stoping the keystone pipeline is benefitting Buffett.

Last edited by petch751; 12-12-2014 at 11:31 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies