U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-13-2014, 07:59 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,895 posts, read 16,662,266 times
Reputation: 6456

Advertisements

Oh that poor woman. Doesn't she have memory problems. That would explain it. Not. Any one person believe that scumbag, has major issues. The whole lot of them are totally FOS and that is period.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-13-2014, 08:06 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,895 posts, read 16,662,266 times
Reputation: 6456
And mind you, this is not justifiable in any way. No excuses ought to be made for this behavior. Wrong is wrong.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2014, 08:18 PM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
74,231 posts, read 38,148,107 times
Reputation: 16590
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
100 years each in a supermax sounds good to me.

That sounds like a more wasted tax payer money, we would have to borrow to pay.
A bullet is .17¢ ip to $1.75 per.
Even a rope, that can be reused multiple times is about $2.50 a lin.ft. these days.

But then that is too good and too quick. Cement waders and a deep lake.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2014, 08:23 PM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,038 posts, read 31,263,255 times
Reputation: 7848
Gotta love all this city data investigating, maybe one day you guys will crack this IRS case and then everyone will believe you that we have a terrible scandal on our hands.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2014, 09:28 PM
 
9,470 posts, read 6,248,322 times
Reputation: 2169
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom1944 View Post
Is it wrong to ask the DOJ to consider prosecution of tax exempt agencies if there is evidence they are violating the law? Everyone agrees that if you only target one side that is wrong but what appears to me to be lost in this entire issue is were laws being violated and why is it okay to look past that.

And yes that applies to all tax exempt organizations left right or in the middle- if they used their tax exampt status to cicumvent laws they should be prosecuted.
Oh, look, he tries to change the subject.

The subject is, the Justice Department, and the IRS engaging in partisanship driven "selective enforcement" and BOTH conspired to break criminal law by sharing private taxpayer data and accepting it.

And you're trying to defuse that by claiming it's ok to go after lawbreakers. I'm sorry, the law ENFORCERS were BREAKING the law. That is always the higher crime, and when the enforcers break the law, the law is completely meaningless.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2014, 09:29 PM
 
9,470 posts, read 6,248,322 times
Reputation: 2169
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom1944 View Post
Where in my post did I defend LL or anything the administration did? I asked a simple question if tax exempt organizations violated the law what should happen.
You're practicing defending by trying to obscure the issue. Nobody was trying to prosecute breaking the law, they were CONSPIRING TO BREAK THE LAW.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-14-2014, 06:27 AM
 
43,456 posts, read 18,669,394 times
Reputation: 10160
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Gotta love all this city data investigating, maybe one day you guys will crack this IRS case and then everyone will believe you that we have a terrible scandal on our hands.
It isn't our fault that you have reading comprehension problem.

1 simple question for you and be honest in your answer.

WHY didn't Congress get ALL these emails when they subpenaed them instead of have an outside gov't org get them through the courts?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-14-2014, 06:31 AM
 
18,366 posts, read 10,147,064 times
Reputation: 8010
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Gotta love all this city data investigating, maybe one day you guys will crack this IRS case and then everyone will believe you that we have a terrible scandal on our hands.
Yes, because we all know the Obama Administration and their "investigation" keeps getting beaten to the punch by the media.

Why or why not do these questions deserve answers: //www.city-data.com/forum/polit...candal-18.html

My guess is that you won't actually formulate a response, because you know you are wrong---partisan politics trumps integrity in your world view.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-14-2014, 07:51 AM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,038 posts, read 31,263,255 times
Reputation: 7848
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Yes, because we all know the Obama Administration and their "investigation" keeps getting beaten to the punch by the media.

Why or why not do these questions deserve answers: //www.city-data.com/forum/polit...candal-18.html

My guess is that you won't actually formulate a response, because you know you are wrong---partisan politics trumps integrity in your world view.
Republicans are beating a dead horse for something that doesn't exist. I doubt anyone even remembers the reason for this made up scandal anymore.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-14-2014, 08:43 AM
 
12,798 posts, read 6,935,772 times
Reputation: 7543
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Republicans are beating a dead horse for something that doesn't exist. I doubt anyone even remembers the reason for this made up scandal anymore.
It gives them something to do while they wait for the NEW AND IMPROVED!!!! GOWDY BENGHAZI HEARINGS!!! to get exciting again. Got to give the wing nuts something to be all outraged about continuously or their heads will explode with all that unexpressed rage.

It doesn't matter, though, because nobody is paying attention to either of these dead carcasses except the far right. There are real scandals to focus on, like this giveaway monstrosity to Wall Street that just passed in Congress or the increasing police state we're living in. You know, real issues affecting real people.

In the meantime, let the wingnuts sit on this dead horse and beat away. Keeps 'em out of trouble.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top