U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2014, 01:23 PM

7,555 posts, read 4,264,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
It isn't our fault that you have reading comprehension problem.

1 simple question for you and be honest in your answer.

WHY didn't Congress get ALL these emails when they subpenaed them instead of have an outside gov't org get them through the courts?
The Oversight committee was a aware of this meeting months ago, who called it and what the subject was. This isn't new information to Congress and could be known to anyone reading the Oversight committee's website.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2014, 08:31 AM

8,030 posts, read 8,020,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Republicans are beating a dead horse for something that doesn't exist. I doubt anyone even remembers the reason for this made up scandal anymore.
Made-up scandal? Seriously?

In the straight-up Obot camp now, I see. We know, your messiah can do no wrong.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:56 AM

22,297 posts, read 13,675,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Obama Justice Department Was Involved In IRS Targeting, Lerner Emails Reveal - Forbes

Bombshell revelation blows lid off IRS scandal

Not all of the emails have been turned over yet, but some of the recently turned over emails show Lois Lerner working with Obama's Department of Justice on the IRS targeting of conservatives that the IRS has already admitted was "absolutely inappropriate." What is more is that this happened 2 whole years before the DOJ and Lerner said they had first contact between each other on this issue.

With several dozen coincidences, I am sure this lapse in memory is just another one.

How can we trust Obama's Department of Justice to conduct a thorough investigation when some of them are apparently involved and they have come up short time and again in getting to the bottom of this - where the media finds out evidence before the DOJ's investigation?

Obama's presidency is like an organized crime syndicate.

Hopefully justice will finally be done and those in the Obama admin (even Obama himself) held responsible for these crimes.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:56 AM

12,798 posts, read 6,937,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Made-up scandal? Seriously?

In the straight-up Obot camp now, I see. We know, your messiah can do no wrong.
Oh, you silly right wingers, always looking for that elusive messiah and projecting that need onto the left. You guys are really fixated on Obama being that messiah for some reason. It's only the right ever tries to associate the two. Grow up.

Which, I suppose, is pretty silly of me to expect on a thread about faux outrage over a pretend scandal.

Old 12-15-2014, 08:58 AM

33,108 posts, read 21,959,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Yep, just like the birthers. They ask questions. They get answers. They don't like the answers they get because they don't feed into their conspiracy so they completely ignore the answers. They ask the same questions again. They don't like the answers they get because they don't feed into their conspiracy, so they completely ignore the answers. They ask the same questions again. They don't like the answers they get because they don't feed into their conspiracy so they completely ignore the answers. They ask the same questions again....

The very definition of insanity. And like the birthers, there's nothing left for sane people to do but point and laugh.
you didn't give any answers.

Quote:
Oh, you silly right wingers, always looking for that elusive messiah and projecting that need onto the left. You guys are really fixated on Obama being that messiah for some reason. It's only the right ever tries to associate the two. Grow up.

Which, I suppose, is pretty silly of me to expect on a thread about faux outrage over a pretend scandal.
louie Farrakhan is now a 'right winger'

Barack Obama: 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking'

Old 12-15-2014, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
louie Farrakhan is now a 'right winger'
I can see why you're confused. Let me help you out here. Louis Farrakhan doesn't speak for the left, he speaks for Louis Farrakhan. He is free to believe as he chooses.

Should I believe all right wingers agree with everything Pat Robertson says? Do you believe that gay people are responsible for "terrorist bombs, earthquakes, tornadoes and possibly a meteor”?

Extremists say silly things, don't they? Most of us are intelligent enough to realize this.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:49 AM

Quote:
I can see why you're confused. Let me help you out here. Louis Farrakhan doesn't speak for the left, he speaks for Louis Farrakhan. He is free to believe as he chooses.

Should I believe all right wingers agree with everything Pat Robertson says? Do you believe that gay people are responsible for "terrorist bombs, earthquakes, tornadoes and possibly a meteor”?

Extremists say silly things, don't they? Most of us are intelligent enough to realize this.
wiggle and squirm all you want, but this is what you stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514
FYI, calypso louie is not a right winger

Old 12-15-2014, 09:53 AM

Quote:
wiggle and squirm all you want, but this is what you stated:

FYI, calypso louie is not a right winger
Agreed, he is not a right winger. And he said something most left wingers consider silly. So?

Old 12-15-2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Agreed, he is not a right winger. And he said something most left wingers consider silly. So?
so, he proved the idiocy of your all-inclusive 'it's only the right' statement.

sheesh. could I possibly baby-step you through this issue at a more basic level?

Old 12-15-2014, 09:57 AM

Quote:
so, he proved the idiocy of your all-inclusive 'it's only the right' statement.

sheesh. could I possibly baby-step you through this issue at a more basic level?
Ah, well, okay, I will give you one point for finding a silly left winger who says silly things. Feel better? Now you had better watch out for all those meteors those gays are about to hurl at the Earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or