Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 09:34 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,148,176 times

Advertisements

It goes back to what I always say, there are a lot of secret racist liberals. Liberals don't really care about Blacks, they just use them as political pawns. And these are supposed to be "open minded" liberal Obama supports. I can just imagine what they say about Black conservatives or Blacks who don't agree with them.

Quote:
What should I ask the president at this stupid Jeffrey breakfast?” Pascal wrote.
“Would he like to finance some movies.” Rudin responded.
“I doubt it. Should I ask him if he liked DJANGO?” Pascal wrote.
Rudin replied, “12 YEARS,” before Pascal and he suggested other films created by and starring African Americans, “Or the butler. Or think like a man? [sic]”
“Ride-along. I bet he likes Kevin Hart,” Rudin wrote.

Sony execs apologize for racist Obama emails - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2014, 09:40 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
It goes back to what I always say, there are a lot of secret racist liberals. Liberals don't really care about Blacks, they just use them as political pawns. And these are supposed to be "open minded" liberal Obama supports. I can just imagine what they say about Black conservatives or Blacks who don't agree with them.

Sony execs apologize for racist Obama emails - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO

Most libs are racist as a matter of fact. I don't know why anyone is surprised by this.

Old 12-12-2014, 09:41 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Two Liberal Hollywood Execs caught in emails making racist comments about Obama

Yeah, because TWO is a lot!

I mean, there are only five liberals in the whole country, so almost half are racist!

Maybe they are just plain Democrats. Is every Democrat a liberal? Is every Republican a neo-con?

Old 12-12-2014, 09:46 AM

248 posts, read 259,341 times
To me that's barely even racist. I make jokes similar to that but I don't consider myself racist.

Old 12-12-2014, 09:47 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
What a buncha dumbasses.

1990s email 101. Once you hit the send button you can never take it back.

Now

A Black, an Asian and a White are fishing in a boat.........

Old 12-12-2014, 09:53 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Telling racist jokes through email is just being stupid. If you have a racist joke, you tell it to your buddy in person.

Most people understand that racism isn't a party issue, that racism can be found in any walks of life.

Old 12-12-2014, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Two Liberal Hollywood Execs caught in emails making racist comments about Obama

Yeah, because TWO is a lot!

I mean, there are only five liberals in the whole country, so almost half are racist!

Maybe they are just plain Democrats. Is every Democrat a liberal? Is every Republican a neo-con?
Yes, the two that actually got caught, many more out there. Chris Rock was talking about this recently in a article, even though hollywood is a overwhelming liberal industry.

Chris Rock Pens Blistering Essay on Hollywood's Race Problem: "It's a White Industry" - The Hollywood Reporter

Sony’s Hacked Emails and Hollywood Racism – Flavorwire

And they're many examples of racist liberals politicans caught on tape.

New Jersey Democrat allegedly screamed N-word in voice mail tirade - Washington Times

Old 12-12-2014, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Telling racist jokes through email is just being stupid. If you have a racist joke, you tell it to your buddy in person.

Most people understand that racism isn't a party issue, that racism can be found in any walks of life.
That's not the narrative I hear from Liberals, its always that conservative whites are the only racist.

1,989 posts, read 2,536,396 times
I'm surprised they've taken time off from molesting and raping child actors to actually use email for something.

Interesting.

17,624 posts, read 17,682,949 times
I'll await the moral outrage calling for their firing like was done to Paula Dean.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies