Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2014, 02:59 PM

406 posts, read 283,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
How brave lol.If someone said mean words to you while restrained you'd face plant them knowing they couldnt fight back.
Did you trip old ladies when bored?
Well, you know what they used to say about Italian kids and getting into trouble. The Italian Cops (their OWN) would take them down in the basement of the station and whack them in the balls with blackjacks. Then when the Italian parents found out what their kid did, they would beat them too.

Crazy stuff of yesteryear. LOL

Old 12-13-2014, 03:09 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,248,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
I had a pet turtle, too, thought its name was Pookie. I cried when I read this post. I'm sure Snappy's in a better place...
me to, I mean I cried, I'll miss snappy and I didn't even know him/her?

What say we all protest against police, we could turn over a few cop cars all in the name of snappy

then we could riot, and loot....all in the name of Snappy.....

damn cops have hated turtles for years...."snapper soup" who do you think invented it?

Old 12-13-2014, 03:12 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,248,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volts View Post
Well, you know what they used to say about Italian kids and getting into trouble. The Italian Cops (their OWN) would take them down in the basement of the station and whack them in the balls with blackjacks. Then when the Italian parents found out what their kid did, they would beat them too.

Crazy stuff of yesteryear. LOL
yeah and to bad that day is gone.....never to be seen again.....

same happened to me, the teacher chewed me out, then my butt got sore, from my parents...

(sigh) those were the good ol days!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.