Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 12:46 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atowwn View Post
Why haven't I heard of a white unarmed person being killed? By a white or black officer. Maybe this has happened. I've never heard such a story.
Because Sharpton and his fellow race baiters, and the media, don't care about white lives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2014, 12:55 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Because Sharpton and his fellow race baiters, and the media, don't care about white lives.

That is not true and you know it.

Old 12-15-2014, 01:06 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
That is not true and you know it.
Why would I not believe it to be true. There is NO instance of Sharpton coming the defense of ANY white person. NONE. There is NOT ONE instance of Sharpton coming to the defense of a black person when the person attacking them is black. He only inserts himself into situations where a black person is attacked by a white person. In many instances, those attacks are LIES. And when those accusations are proved to be lies, he doubles down, and never apologizes or comes to the defense of the white person.

So I can assume, based on what I've seen over many years of seeing Sharpton, that he only cares about black lives.

Old 12-15-2014, 01:54 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,289,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Why would I not believe it to be true. There is NO instance of Sharpton coming the defense of ANY white person. NONE. There is NOT ONE instance of Sharpton coming to the defense of a black person when the person attacking them is black. He only inserts himself into situations where a black person is attacked by a white person. In many instances, those attacks are LIES. And when those accusations are proved to be lies, he doubles down, and never apologizes or comes to the defense of the white person.

So I can assume, based on what I've seen over many years of seeing Sharpton, that he only cares about black lives.
If they are killed by whitey.

Old 12-16-2014, 11:27 PM

153 posts, read 156,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You wouldn't happen to have a clear photograph of Officer Bron Cruz would you?

Old 12-17-2014, 07:58 AM

1,922 posts, read 2,777,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atowwn View Post
No it's not broken. Can you come up with more than one? I can come up with probably a dozen unfortunately.

That was the point!
Al Sharpton wouldn't dare come to the defense of a poor white that was shot by a black cop, it simply doesn't compute with that racist.

Old 12-17-2014, 08:10 AM

9,191 posts, read 21,868,965 times

Al Sharpton wouldn't dare come to the defense of a poor white that was shot by a black cop, it simply doesn't compute with that racist.

These....

Anyone who thinks Sharpton is anything but a white-hating race-baiter is deluded.

He just hugs whites like Mayor Bill de Blasio, who just sold his police force down the river.

Old 12-17-2014, 09:18 AM

5,287 posts, read 5,783,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy4017 View Post

These....

Anyone who thinks Sharpton is anything but a white-hating race-baiter is deluded.

He just hugs whites like Mayor Bill de Blasio, who just sold his police force down the river.
Sharpton is no more of a race baiter than you are. Spare me.

But yeah, poor white people. You guys have it soooo hard.

Old 12-17-2014, 01:23 PM

1,022 posts, read 2,549,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega man View Post
Sharpton is no more of a race baiter than you are. Spare me.

But yeah, poor white people. You guys have it soooo hard.
Some do, some don't. There are many more factors than just race that determine a person's lot in life. I'm black, and I don't have it "soooo hard" myself.

Old 12-17-2014, 01:41 PM

963 posts, read 689,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
If so, that's crazy. I really dislike the media more and more with each passing year.
Remember. Someone in another thread wanted us to agree to only get our news from sources HE says are "credible" -- you know, the sources that never report these things! I guess in his world it never happened because ABC, CBS, CNN and MSLSD never reported it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies