Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2014, 10:23 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,646,319 times

Advertisements

Also, where in all those grand jury documents is the testimony of the construction worker who saw some of the incident and was video-taped putting his hands in the air to show what Michael Brown was doing before he was shot?

Where is his testimony?

Old 12-16-2014, 10:32 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,534,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Also, where in all those grand jury documents is the testimony of the construction worker who saw some of the incident and was video-taped putting his hands in the air to show what Michael Brown was doing before he was shot?

Where is his testimony?
You talking about the guy in the pink shirt who was shown in the "explosive new video" by CNN for a couple of news cycles? Trust me on this, don't look into what he said to the GJ. The hole you are in now will become like the hole to middle earth from the Hobbit movies. Seriously, don't go there.

Old 12-16-2014, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marigolds6 View Post
40 was not the key witness. 10 was the key witness.
I think the more interesting thing is that the DA's office previously said this witness was an African-American female.
The #10 Witness who at least twice said that Wilson was "returning fire", implying that Brown was also armed. And later said she saw something metal falling to the ground from Brown's body (oh, that must be the gun he was returning fire with.)

And the witness who said that he/she was 100 yards away from the incident.

And the witness who after the gunshot at the car says that her first thought was "did I just see a police officer being murdered?"

And the witness who unsolicited, without being asked, offers up that Brown did not have his hands up.

And who after seeing this incredibly dramatic incident claims she told "one" other person, but can't recall who this person was.... !!

In other words, someone who sounds incredibly biased against Brown.

That witness doesn't sound very credible to me.

Interview Witness 10

Old 12-16-2014, 10:33 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,866,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
According to his story, Brown was never in the car, he was only pulling away from the officers grasp. If that were true, Brown had to be shot outside the car with the first shot. His blood in the car, blood on the cop, bullet lodged inside the car.... all this confirms Wilsons statement that he was leaning through the window when he was shot in the hand.
He also left out the proven forensic fact that he punched the officer inside the car. I guarantee you that the GJ found his testimony not to be credible, and that gave weight to the officers' testimony, and probably was a big reason they did not charge Wilson.
Attempted Fargo incident?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th-Kgp23DsQ

Old 12-16-2014, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
You talking about the guy in the pink shirt who was shown in the "explosive new video" by CNN for a couple of news cycles? Trust me on this, don't look into what he said to the GJ. The hole you are in now will become like the hole to middle earth from the Hobbit movies. Seriously, don't go there.
yes.

Old 12-16-2014, 10:39 AM

Quote:
If you think you know, tell me which witness number he was so I can go and read his testimony for myself. I'd appreciate it.

Old 12-16-2014, 10:42 AM

Also, even Witness #10's testimony doesn't fully support Wilson's version.

She testified that after the shot at the car, Brown took off running.

Whereas Wilson testified that after the shot, Brown with returned vigor flew at him and struck him again.

page 10

Interview Witness 10

Old 12-16-2014, 11:01 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,534,782 times
Quote:
If you think you know, tell me which witness number he was so I can go and read his testimony for myself. I'd appreciate it.
I don't know which witness number he. Here's a link to an article I read about it.

In grand jury testimony, passion but little agreement from witnesses

A landscape worker who lives in Jefferson County gave grand jurors one of the oddest accounts of the moments leading up to Brown’s death. The man had appeared in widely broadcast video in which he is wearing a pink shirt and gesturing to police that Brown’s hands were up.

The man said he encountered Brown that morning. He was trying to cut through some tree roots and cursing at the difficulties of the job. Brown told him that Jesus would help him with his anger problem.

A few minutes later, the man said, he heard gunshots. He looked up and saw Brown running. He said three officers were chasing Brown, but only one of them was shooting. Brown appeared to have been shot as he fled, the worker said. Then Brown turned around, put his hands up and started yelling “OK.”

“And within a couple of seconds the three officers came up, and one just pulled up and shot him,” the worker said.

No other witness described three officers present at the shooting

Old 12-16-2014, 11:06 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
To quote Johnson, from pages 12,13...:

"His left arm came out the window and he placed it directly on my friend's throat....
And I can tell he was grippin' him because I could see his muscles bulging at the...

So, like I said I can see that he's applying pressure with his grab because I can see his forearms tightening and ya know his muscles bulging a little...

So now (Brown) is tryin' to manuever his body to where the officer's grip was slipped and now his-his arm is not on my friend Big Mike's neck anymore. It's more along grabbin' his shirt and shoulder and-but he never let go."

I don't know, interpret it as you will. Johnson keeps saying arm, when maybe he means hand, I don't know.

Besides, just because someone is walking in the middle of the road doesn't give a police officer the right to grab the person by the throat, accosting him.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...n-johnson.html
How many witnesses total said the officer grabbed him by the throat?

Old 12-16-2014, 11:07 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
I don't know which witness number he. Here's a link to an article I read about it.

In grand jury testimony, passion but little agreement from witnesses

A landscape worker who lives in Jefferson County gave grand jurors one of the oddest accounts of the moments leading up to Brown’s death. The man had appeared in widely broadcast video in which he is wearing a pink shirt and gesturing to police that Brown’s hands were up.

The man said he encountered Brown that morning. He was trying to cut through some tree roots and cursing at the difficulties of the job. Brown told him that Jesus would help him with his anger problem.

A few minutes later, the man said, he heard gunshots. He looked up and saw Brown running. He said three officers were chasing Brown, but only one of them was shooting. Brown appeared to have been shot as he fled, the worker said. Then Brown turned around, put his hands up and started yelling “OK.”

“And within a couple of seconds the three officers came up, and one just pulled up and shot him,” the worker said.

No other witness described three officers present at the shooting
So much for the "lone gunman" theory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies