Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 09:29 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
This is a fantastic book and I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in this topic.

I lived in Germany in the 1990s and watched it becoming filled with immigrants from Turkey and from the Middle East. Let's just say that their values clash mightily with the typical German values. It's a powder keg waiting to explode.
Imagine what it will be like when they push to hard on Texans and the so called "fly over" states.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2014, 09:35 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Imagine what it will be like when they push to hard on Texans and the so called "fly over" states.
By then Texas will be full of Californians and nothing will happen.

[that could be a good or a bad thing...]

Old 12-16-2014, 09:47 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,133,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Was this the government or the people? Did Germany want the people who were not involved to put their money forward? You can compare this to people in the USA wanting money from those of us not involved in slavery.
East Germany May Pay Jewish Victims of Nazis - Los Angeles Times

Quote:
East Germany has long opposed paying reparations to Jews who survived the Holocaust, saying it bore neither moral nor historical responsibility for the crimes of the Nazis because it was not a successor government to the Nazi regime.

Old 12-16-2014, 09:56 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
That's mainly for show.that's just for show
but but.... No sheit? thought it was for fun

Old 12-16-2014, 10:01 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
In all fairness, Germany has a very poor guest work program. There are a lot of resentment. This is not just the Muslim problem.

Poor guest workers are not able to integrate. Of course they are isolated from mainstream German culture.
Germany began to import Muslim guest workers more than 50 years ago. They never left.

The EU is an open border.

There are 81 million people in Germany. 3-3.5 million are Muslims, concentrated in urban areas. Reportedly, about 100,000 and counting are German converts.

The greatest concentration of Muslims in Europe, is in Russia.

Old 12-16-2014, 10:15 AM

3,955 posts, read 7,197,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Let's just say that their values clash mightily with the typical German values.
Quite right! Those people will never eat bratwurst or drink beer.

Old 12-16-2014, 10:23 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
But, but, they're not all bad.
but, but.. the crusades.

Old 12-16-2014, 11:45 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,313,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You know, I read both the news stories in the OP. I did not read *one* word about how german laws have been changed in order to favor muslims over other germans - which to me is what islamization implies. Nor did I read anything about how german businesses are being shoved aside by muslim businesses, or that tv and radio stations are now mostly broadcasting muslim-oriented shows, or how more local governments are majority-muslim, or how churches are being turned into mosques at increasing rates, or - well, you get the picture.

As nearly as I can see, these mass protests are about the contamination of the fatherland by people with mideastern origins.

We've been here before, and you bet I'm concerned.
So what, you get to set the definition of what "Islamization" means? You can see "Islamization" in things like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMeUcC_M20
So are Europeans just obligated to accept having these sort of things go on in their countries?

Old 12-16-2014, 02:37 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
By then Texas will be full of Californians and nothing will happen.

[that could be a good or a bad thing...]
As we see most of Californians are silent, as the state is being taken over by illegals.....I will go with it being a 'bad thing'

Old 12-16-2014, 02:39 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Can you blame the Germans? Just because the neighbors across town live like pigs and destroyed their house is no reason to open your house to them. There are enough pigstys in the Middle East for Islamists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies