Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2014, 07:44 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin_mac View Post
He didn't say he was an illegal alien, did he?
I work construction and yes most labor jobs are 10-15, but most illegal labor usually make 20-25, because a lot of the illegal are skilled learned from an early age. I know mason in their early twenties that have 15 years of talent. been taught by their family business started at six, seven. Beside they bring a very strong work ethics, they know one error and they get ran off. That some of the reason a lot of construction company only hire mexico workers, they can actually get work out of them. and no they don't paid substandard wages. I know none that make under $20
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2014, 07:56 AM

3,749 posts, read 4,966,930 times
Moral of this thread: Be a happy slave and es tee eff yoo, or else you're just another entitled Millennial idiot.

Old 12-23-2014, 09:05 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,595,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valsteele View Post
Moral of this thread: Be a happy slave and es tee eff yoo, or else you're just another entitled Millennial idiot.
I'm a millenial with a family, got my own home, and clear ~200k/year.

What's your excuse? I'm sure you have a million of them.

Old 12-23-2014, 11:54 AM

3,092 posts, read 1,946,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
I'm a millenial with a family, got my own home, and clear ~200k/year.

What's your excuse? I'm sure you have a million of them.
I understand through my own research and study that fractional reserve banking, fiat currency, usury, and limited liabilities are all constructive fraud perpetrated on the American people.
You don't. What's your excuse?

Old 12-23-2014, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
I understand through my own research and study that fractional reserve banking, fiat currency, usury, and limited liabilities are all constructive fraud perpetrated on the American people.
You don't. What's your excuse?
I'm an American, so these things would have affected me to.

So why am I doing great instead of wallowing in self-pity loser land?

Old 12-23-2014, 12:45 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
With food prices going up, we are all going to be poor.

Old 12-23-2014, 01:45 PM

3,092 posts, read 1,946,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
I'm an American, so these things would have affected me to.

So why am I doing great instead of wallowing in self-pity loser land?
You aren't doing great, that's the point. 200k is peanuts compared to what has been stolen from you.

Old 12-23-2014, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
You aren't doing great, that's the point. 200k is peanuts compared to what has been stolen from you.
I was never entitled to anything, so what was "stolen" from me?

It's worth noting my family and I literally want for nothing since we manage our money well.

Old 12-23-2014, 02:47 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
For anyone who thinks that all the poor people are there because they are lazy, or made bad choices, I invite you to watch this video.

A person decided to give a homeless man $100, and then follow him to see how he spent it. As expected, the man went to the liquor store...and if you stop watching there, then you can continue to feel like you are right, and act smug and arrogant when talking about poor people. If you continue to watch, you will see what he actually did with the money, and you will also see the guy who gave him the hundred, and who was following him, catch up to him and pull him to the side to talk to him. He finds out how the guy became homeless in the first place...it is not always because people are lazy, or stupid, or make dumb choices...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUBTAdI7zuY

Sometimes life happens, and it doesn't work out like it does on paper...or in some peoples minds. Sometimes, it's just really crappy luck, and sometimes it's a domino effect...where one bad thing after another happens, and some of those people end up in situations they never thought that they would.

Not everyone who is poor is a lazy, drug addled, alcohol swilling, idiotic parasite. Sometimes...sh** just happens. Last thing anyone should do is kick a person while they're down.

Old 12-23-2014, 02:48 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
Almost retired slaves here thank you very much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies