Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 10:05 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,884,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Too bad. . .because, i'm seeing it as a joke. I mean WWIII? No information on what will shatter the -per capita - least violent 50 years in mankinds history. NWO = conspiracy theories = tin foil hats. I mean no doubt that banks and finance have a lot of power. . but this NWO stuff is tin foil hat time.

The fact of the matter is that though war remains profitable, peace is just as profitable these days. There are always outliers .. .but I think greed will win and peace will the outcome of the day.

War is too costly for big nations like Russia and United States and China. If these guys went to war they would lose a lot of money. No.. .count on the mighty dollar, rubel, yen to keep these guys in line (at least with each other)
Huh? The US prints money for war and just bills the dumb taxpayers later.

The elite do not lose money and don't even have to put up any money. Budgets will not keep these warmongering parasites in check. The Iraq War was the first "private war" where nationless corporations played a major part and made immense profit-that was just the beginning. It has not ended-and now they got over the hurdle of dragging us into a never ending ambiguous war there is no reason to end the cash cow now.
War is a RACKET!

Don't you understand that nationless corporations and banks don't give a $#!t about national budgets and people in specific countries. They are actively (and successfully) subverting Governments around the World-that is their goal.

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 06-08-2015 at 10:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2015, 11:18 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,886,311 times
Have any of you read the UN Agenda 21?
This has actally been in the works since the 1930s, with the population control agenda..
I believe the goal is to reduce the worlds population by 80% .
I think that the movie Hunger games protrayed it pretty well.

Old 06-08-2015, 12:46 PM

19,625 posts, read 9,159,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Have any of you read the UN Agenda 21?
This has actally been in the works since the 1930s, with the population control agenda..
I believe the goal is to reduce the worlds population by 80% .
I think that the movie Hunger games protrayed it pretty well.
Although I am definitely in favor of birth control, it is surprising to me how many people do not "get" Hunger Games . We are seeing the first steps to a Panem-type world right now.

(Btw, I do not intend to debate this. Either people agree with me, or they don't. I am not out to convince anyone.)

Old 06-08-2015, 01:52 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,884,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
Although I am definitely in favor of birth control, it is surprising to me how many people do not "get" Hunger Games . We are seeing the first steps to a Panem-type world right now.

(Btw, I do not intend to debate this. Either people agree with me, or they don't. I am not out to convince anyone.)
Good idea with the disclaimer. I've found it's not even worth it to argue with people anymore. Some will never get it.

Old 06-08-2015, 01:55 PM

Location: Segovia, central Spain, 1230 m asl, Csb Mediterranean with strong continental influence, 40º43 N
3,094 posts, read 3,561,157 times
Quote:

War is too costly for big nations like Russia and United States and China. If these guys went to war they would lose a lot of money. No.. .count on the mighty dollar, rubel, yen to keep these guys in line (at least with each other)
Yes, it's too costly for either big nations and smaller ones and from 99% of their inhabitants, but it's not costly to the most influential people from those countries so far. If they are looking for WWIII, then we will experience it at anytime before 2019, as I said in the first post of this thread.

Old 06-30-2015, 04:52 PM

Location: Segovia, central Spain, 1230 m asl, Csb Mediterranean with strong continental influence, 40º43 N
3,094 posts, read 3,561,157 times
Pope Francis called for a new global authority in his own Encyclical, so now you see how the way to the NWO is ongoing, and it will become more obvious when geopolitic problems will gradually spread everywhere, and then the Pope would say that he has warned us before by the Encyclical.

Old 06-30-2015, 09:19 PM

26,944 posts, read 15,160,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Within the next 30 years we could transition into a completely nanotech society in which we replace our bodies with silicon based systems, and could quite literally transform ourselves into nanite clouds IE ether/spiret?

Probably more likely then the new world order being discussed to be honest.

Will we have to "log in"?

Old 07-01-2015, 01:30 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,129,487 times
Quote:
....... The fact of the matter is that though war remains profitable, peace is just as profitable these days. There are always outliers .. .but I think greed will win and peace will the outcome of the day.

Well, not only has Russia started war in a small way that was a foreseeable blow to their economy, but Putin recently said he is going to review the "legality" of the NATO Baltic states like Estonia having seceeded from Russia. World leaders are secretly crapping their pants about the possibility of him finding it to have been illegal, and deciding to take them. Public polls are showing that most Europeans are not willing to live up to their NATO obligations to defend the Baltic states in the face of a nuclear armed Russia.

Old 07-01-2015, 02:04 PM

34,274 posts, read 19,297,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Will we have to "log in"?
You will ALWAYS be logged in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies