Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 04:37 PM

215 posts, read 182,254 times

Advertisements

Seems like it's an incredibly appalling, sick agenda this guy has to make AA one of his foremost purposes.

Some very importantly high positions are now held because they were put there for no other reason than their race.

Eric Holder
Susan Rice
Sonia Sotomayor
Elena Kagan
Loretta Lynch
Vivek Murthy

And many more. I'm disgusted and appalled of my country; I will no longer fly the flag with any sort of pride whatever. It's no good as far as a country anymore. When people are put in their positions for the color of their skin, the country is in the trash can as far as I'm concerned.

Old 12-24-2014, 04:45 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
Seems like it's an incredibly appalling, sick agenda this guy has to make AA one of his foremost purposes.

Some very importantly high positions are now held because they were put there for no other reason than their race.

Eric Holder
Susan Rice
Sonia Sotomayor
Elena Kagan
Loretta Lynch
Vivek Murthy

And many more. I'm disgusted and appalled of my country; I will no longer fly the flag with any sort of pride whatever. It's no good as far as a country anymore. When people are put in their positions for the color of their skin, the country is in the trash can as far as I'm concerned.

You might like the jobs some of the above have done. However, based off the academic accomplishments of the above as well as their past experiences, and positions they held prior to being appointed by Obama. What exactly makes you think they were unqualified??

Old 12-24-2014, 05:27 PM

Prove to me that they weren't.

Old 12-24-2014, 05:38 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:

Eric Holder
Susan Rice
Sonia Sotomayor
Elena Kagan
Loretta Lynch
Vivek Murthy

George Bush appointees:

Condi Rice
Colin Powell
Carlos Gutierrez
Elaine Chao
Alberto Gonzales
Dick Cheney (mentally disabled)

So don't fly a flag. The country will be crushed.

Old 12-24-2014, 05:40 PM

9,137 posts, read 5,799,525 times
Quote:

Eric Holder
Susan Rice
Sonia Sotomayor
Elena Kagan
Loretta Lynch
Vivek Murthy

I don't care what color they are.
It would be nice if a single one of em was qualified.

Old 12-24-2014, 06:19 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,102,524 times
Alot of people bash the Republicans for opposing Sotomayor .... here's the thing, they dident oppose her because she is Hispanic ... they opposed her because she is an activist judge. There are multiple Puerto Rican federal judges who are leaps and bounds more qualified for the US Supreme Court. Gustavo Gelpi, the youngest Federal judge ever and president of the Federal Bar Association would have been an excellent choice.

EVERYTHING Obama does is about race, affirmative action, or pushing a "progressive" agenda.

Old 12-24-2014, 07:22 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Funny how Hispanics are a "minority", even 100 "white" ones. But people of Italian or Jewish family are counted as anglo white unless their parents stopped off in LatAm on the way to the US back in the day.

Old 12-24-2014, 07:48 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,539,703 times
Imagine what's going on in the military.

Old 12-24-2014, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
George Bush appointees:

Condi Rice
Colin Powell
Carlos Gutierrez
Elaine Chao
Alberto Gonzales
Dick Cheney (mentally disabled)

So don't fly a flag. The country will be crushed.

You do realize you just proved my point?

They're all evil, from both sides, all the way to the top. Clarence Thomas is exhibit number one for Boosh #1.

It's getting even worse now. Now the propaganda machine is pushing Bobby Jindahl, and Bush III with his Latino wife, and now of course Ben Carson.

Before them the GOP (RINOs, every last one of them) pushed Steele on us as the Chair, and ran Herman Cain.

Anglos better WAKE UP, and fast, and realize there is a systemic movement underway to make us lower class, non-actors in the empire.

Old 12-24-2014, 08:02 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,993,162 times
Quote:

Eric Holder
Susan Rice
Sonia Sotomayor
Elena Kagan
Loretta Lynch
Vivek Murthy

This is trollish behavior. Those people are all highly qualified to be in their positions. You surely can't say that Alberto Gonzales, Elaine Chao, Samuel Alito, Condo Rice or Uncle Clarence Thomas were eminently qualified or that their races had nothing to do with their nominations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies