Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: are chemtrail real?
yes 42 23.73%
no 120 67.80%
I don't know 9 5.08%
I don't wanna know 6 3.39%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2014, 10:51 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,852,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
So, who is the guy 'filling the tanks?' An aircraft on the ramp is serviced by a fuel truck/cart/hydrant, lav service, and cabin service/catering. Additionally,turning around a commercial aircraft in 30-60 minutes doesn't allow for any extra time mucking about filling tanks (not even mentioning the fit airlines would throw having to carry the extra weight). Having crawled in nearly every square inch of commercial aircraft ranging in size from a CRJ to a 744, I assure you there is no one filling anything except fuel, engine oil, hydraulic fluid, and everyone's favorite blue toilet liquid, nor is there a switch in the flight-deck for dumping aerosols.

Take ATL for example, where nearly 1,000 flight depart and 1,000 flights land daily. You believe that not once in all the years, a ramp worker hasn't noticed someone filling up a tank that no one is supposed to knows exists? That millions of aircraft movements at just one airport have occurred and this has been completely hidden from us? Preposterous.
Thank you for attempting to inject a little common sense into the thread. Unfortunately, common sense and logic are unknown attributes to conspiracy theorists, so those you are trying to address will simply pass right over your post and continue to post their nonsense.

Old 12-28-2014, 12:35 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,533,292 times
Quote:
So, who is the guy 'filling the tanks?' An aircraft on the ramp is serviced by a fuel truck/cart/hydrant, lav service, and cabin service/catering. Additionally,turning around a commercial aircraft in 30-60 minutes doesn't allow for any extra time mucking about filling tanks (not even mentioning the fit airlines would throw having to carry the extra weight). Having crawled in nearly every square inch of commercial aircraft ranging in size from a CRJ to a 744, I assure you there is no one filling anything except fuel, engine oil, hydraulic fluid, and everyone's favorite blue toilet liquid, nor is there a switch in the flight-deck for dumping aerosols.

Take ATL for example, where nearly 1,000 flight depart and 1,000 flights land daily. You believe that not once in all the years, a ramp worker hasn't noticed someone filling up a tank that no one is supposed to knows exists? That millions of aircraft movements at just one airport have occurred and this has been completely hidden from us? Preposterous.
do you think ATL is the only place that they take off from? You don't need very many people to impliment the program. once the plane is setup all you do is lock and load.

Have you crawled in every single aircraft? NO, so you can't speak for them all

of course its hidden, its a covert operation...... WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN>>> MON

Old 12-28-2014, 12:45 PM

9,134 posts, read 5,784,918 times
Quote:

They hired the guys who planted the explosives in the WTC.
Those guys were slick and knew how to keep their mouths shut.

Old 12-28-2014, 01:42 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,326,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
Actually I love part where they can be eliminated simply by spraying with vinegar (aka, the Vinegar Warriors)!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkXGqTuwn_I
Hysterical video! Clearly answers the question, "how stupid can a person be?"

Old 12-28-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Hysterical video! Clearly answers the question, "how stupid can a person be?"
Yep, that video clearly demonstrates the intelligence level of your average chem-trail conspiracy theorist. See, all we need to do is arm everyone with a spray bottle of vinegar and we will thwart those bad guys! Easy-peasy! LOL.

Old 12-28-2014, 02:08 PM

13,290 posts, read 7,843,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Yep, that video clearly demonstrates the intelligence level of your average chem-trail conspiracy theorist. See, all we need to do is arm everyone with a spray bottle of vinegar and we will thwart those bad guys! Easy-peasy! LOL.
SUSCEPTIBILITY TO DISINFECTANTS: Ebolavirus is susceptible to 3% acetic acid - vinegar.

Ebolavirus - Pathogen Safety Data Sheets

Old 12-28-2014, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
SUSCEPTIBILITY TO DISINFECTANTS: Ebolavirus is susceptible to 3% acetic acid - vinegar.

Ebolavirus - Pathogen Safety Data Sheets
So if we all just arm ourselves with squirt bottles filled with vinegar and we stand outside and aim at the sky and squirt, squirt, squirt, we can kill all the Ebola viruses AND dissipate all chem trails at the same time? Wow. I'm amazed the CDC hasn't contacted you yet for more good ideas.

Old 12-28-2014, 02:26 PM

13,290 posts, read 7,843,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
So if we all just arm ourselves with squirt bottles filled with vinegar and we stand outside and aim at the sky and squirt, squirt, squirt, we can kill all the Ebola viruses AND dissipate all chem trails at the same time? Wow. I'm amazed the CDC hasn't contacted you yet for more good ideas.
The CDC would be the LAST agency to tell anyone what was falling from the sky.

Old 12-28-2014, 02:55 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,434,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
I had found this vid on the subject... I see the planes flying I see the trails, could it be chemtrails?? are they messing with Mother Nature?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZFNJplylns

If its on the Nature Channel its gots to be true!!!!
'chem' trails are the condensation (con) trails formed trailing aircraft (and even sometimes at sealevel on cars)...but the conspiracy nuts want you to think it is some 'evil government' (they never say what government) plan to poison the populations

Old 12-28-2014, 04:05 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,907,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
'chem' trails are the condensation (con) trails formed trailing aircraft (and even sometimes at sealevel on cars)...
And from ocean vessels as well:

Ship Contrails Left By Ocean Vessels Similar To Airplane Tracks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.