Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: are chemtrail real?
yes 42 23.73%
no 120 67.80%
I don't know 9 5.08%
I don't wanna know 6 3.39%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 01:04 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
both...I've seen it emulate from the wing tips, from the light housings

the nuts saying 'chem trail' 99% of the time is some crazy person saying the 'government' is out to get them, and they cant even name the government

airlines are INTERNATIONAL

there is ZERO proof of chemtrails, except on nutsites

there is 100% proof of con trails...condensation

I guess this is a 'chem' trail
Attachment 141977
You're wasting your time, workingclasshero. Actual science is lost on these people. They don't understand condensation and how these trails could be made due to altitude. It's all a conspiracy.

Old 12-29-2014, 02:29 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

Yes ... just two sides .... one side sees the video of a man robbing a bank ... sees the note he passed to the teller that said "this is a hold up" ... we see the getaway car speed off with the man toting a bag of money, and we reach the rather simple conclusion that a bank robbery did indeed take place. Then we have your side that says "what bank robbery"?
The aluminum contents of chemtrails are supposed to have caused your memory to suffer . . erasure.

The government believes that for you to learn new things you must forget old things.

The Government shills have all been assigned the code name "Newman".

Everything old is skewed again.

Anyone depending on their old senses is code-worded "Oldman".

Government service requires an aye for an eye.

Eye-Eye has been changed to, Aye-Aye - sir, or madam.

"Madam", spelled backwards, is . . . mad am.

Conform now.

Leave the sensing to U.S.

Just us - or - the piggy went, "oui, oui, oui", all the home.

"We" is the advanced form of I.

Fraud is merely a contrivance acting within and upon another contrivance.

It's all good . . . to those who profit from it.

It is the whey of the world for many.

Just ask the curds!

Tripped oh phan, before bedtime, brings sweet dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

Old 12-29-2014, 09:44 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
50 years of personal observation ... NEVER stretched from horizon to horizon, and certainly NEVER created checkerboard grids that stretch from horizon to horizon ... N E V E R.

painting the skies for 2+ decades
I vividly remember seeing a persistent contrail about 35 years ago, while visiting family in Arkansas. I was swimming in the pool, and my grandfather was sitting in a chair on the pool deck, and he pointed it out to me.

I read that a LOT from you guys. The claim that's fairly consistent among most chemtrailers is that this all began in the '90s.

Know what else happened in the '90s? Air traffic exploded as it became cheaper. More planes in the air = more contrails.

More significantly, consumer adoption of the Internet began in the '90s. All of the sudden, the crazy people of the country had the ability to find and communicate with other crazy people. Things like the chemtrail theory gained traction because people were suddenly able to to talk with other, like-minded individuals, which gave them (false) confirmation that their theories were true.

Old 12-29-2014, 09:56 AM

Is it the weather, or, the whether?

Airplanes are falling out of the sky.

Crazy Chinese drivers!

Old 12-29-2014, 09:56 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,535,936 times
One of my good friends was a Boom Operator on a Government Controlled Chemtrail Interlacing Machine...er...I mean a KC-135 Refueler. I can tell you from experience that the LAST thing on any of these guys minds is chemicals, unless it's of the alcoholic kind.

They'd go TDY and the plane would mystersioulsy break down in such dreadful places like Hawaii or Maine. Yes, those government airplanes getting "stuck" in Hawaii or bringing back succulent Maine Lobster are spraying chemicals just to get to you...tards on the internet who "know too much".

Old 12-29-2014, 09:58 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,535,936 times
22 Goddamn people voted Yes!?!?!?!

Jesus Christ.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:01 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,859 times
Contrails are HEATED steam from the engine and at this time you see white smoke usually depending on the temp of the air in the sky. Contrails will usually follow behind the plane for about several seconds or minutes as the plane flys but disappear quickly. These are temporary heated air difference and then everything disappears as the temp adjusts.

Chemtrails will stay in the air and expand for last for hours and leave a LONG trail for hours on hours. For these trails are chemicals and can not disappear until all the chems are absorbed over time, These are not contrails.

Now what is in the chems trails it is probably to hard to know I suspect its added to jet fuel and or different planes are using them without real knowledge. Probably for weather experiments and to see if they can effect the weather in some way in clouds. Either way I am sure if the public knew the truth they would have some explaining to do.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:07 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Oh, contrails are just so explainable and mundane while chemtrails are so secretive, scary and exciting. Which one do you thing the scientifically illiterate are going to want to talk about.

FWIW - I am attracted to chemtrails threads because they are just so absurd. I stopped trying to tell people that contrails are not chemtrails a long time ago. Now I just admire their imaginations.

BTW - did you know that some chemtrails carry radioactive substances like Carbon 14.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:18 AM

It wasn't that long ago when scientists were taking and measuring cow fart volumes to prove that cows were responsible for tornadoes in Kansas.

None of the scientists want to collect and measure particulates from airplanes.

"Funded" contains the word "fun".

Who's having fun, now?

Old 12-29-2014, 10:25 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Contrails are HEATED steam from the engine and at this time you see white smoke usually depending on the temp of the air in the sky.
Close enough, I guess.

Quote:
Contrails will usually follow behind the plane for about several seconds or minutes as the plane flys but disappear quickly. These are temporary heated air difference and then everything disappears as the temp adjusts.
Sometimes.

Quote:
Chemtrails will stay in the air and expand for last for hours and leave a LONG trail for hours on hours. For these trails are chemicals and can not disappear until all the chems are absorbed over time
False.

Quote:
These are not contrails.
Yes, they are.

Quote:
Now what is in the chems trails it is probably to hard to know I suspect its added to jet fuel and or different planes are using them without real knowledge.
Impossible. Jet engines are designed to process and burn very specific fuel formulas. You can't just add something to the fuel and have the engines operating correctly. That's especially true when you consider what the CTers are claiming is being sprayed. "Hey Bob, bring me over another barrel of aluminum particles so I can add it to the jet fuel." Uh huh...

The fuel additive theory also fails in a spectacular way when you consider that the "chemtrails" are only being "sprayed" during certain times in the flight. If it were a fuel additive, they would be being "sprayed" from the moment the engines were started.

Quote:
I am sure if the public knew the truth they would have some explaining to do.
The public does know the truth. You're the one that hasn't figured it out yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies